|Rules and Regulations
General Forum Rules
- Personal Attacks will not be tolerated but these should not to be confused with negative comments/reviews
- No racist, sexist, hateful, threatening, obscene, or otherwise rude remarks
- Posting is a privilege, and not your right.
- "Vigilante Moderating" will not be tolerated
- Replying to offensive/flammatory posts makes you just as guilty
- If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post
- Do not cross-post threads. One thread is enough
- The "Ask Leo" forum is mostly unmoderated. Offensive content may be found in there, read at your own risk.
- Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.
- Discussion of piracy, and other illegal activities will not be tolerated
- Soliciting business is prohibited without approval to do so
- Active Ad Blocking Software is prohibited
- Non-automotive attachments may be deleted without warning
Marketplace Rules (strictly enforced)
- Private Sales and Paid Sponsors Only! If you are a business, buy a banner. We offer VERY affordable advertising rates
- "private sales" would mean selling personal items and not selling wholesale goods "privately" to 30 customers
- Start For Sale threads with "FS:" and Want to Buy threads with "WTB:"
- Do not sell your stolen goods on beyond.ca. If we find out, we will forward your information to the proper authorities
- All new in box items, or items sold as "NEW" must have a 'proof of purchase' provided.
- Ads for Cellphones or Cellular PDA's must contain exact proven lifetimer information.
- Do not post if your post has nothing to do with the item
- Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post
- Do not take over another users thread. If you are selling something, start your own thread
- ALL items for sale *MUST* have an asking price or the thread will be deleted
- Auction type sales are not permitted, see above.
- Post only one thread for your item
- If your see a price that's too high, don't go and bitch out the seller. The thread will die eventually because nobody would want to buy 'em.
- "feeler threads" are not permitted, it is either for sale or it is not
- Excessive bumping will result in a closed thread (once every 7 days TOPS).
- "bump" type posts are to be separated by at least ONE "non-bump" type post
- GROUP BUYS are only permitted after authorization from an admin
- KEEP IT CLEAN! If you want to bitch at a seller or buyer (or anyone), TAKE IT TO PM. That's what it's there for. Don't clutter up the threads!
If you see anyone breaking these rules, click the "REPORT POST TO MODERATOR" button, one of the mods will take care of it. If you keep breaking these rules, you will be banned from the forums. If you're lucky, you'll get warned first.
- Images in signature must not be larger than 600 pixels width IN TOTAL
- Images in signature must not be larger than 200 pixels height IN TOTAL (to prevent scrolling)
- Images in signature must not be larger than 50,000 bytes IN TOTAL
- May not contain commercial advertisement (sponsors exempt)
- May not contain racist, sexist, or other derogatory remarks of any sort
- May only contain "WORKPLACE FRIENDLY" images (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
- Users are encouraged to add links to marketplace items they have for sale or want to buy into their sig
- For more details, please visit this thread
Administrators and Moderators have the right to modify and/or delete any posts in whole or in part on the discussion forums for any reason without explanation. By participating on the discussion forums, you agree that any information, data, idea, view, opinion or statements you post are your own unless otherwise stated. You agree that you are responsible for any posts made with your account.
The Beyond.ca Discussion Forums are a collection of discussion topics started by automotive enthusiasts from around the world. While these discussions are moderated by a team of moderators and administrators we do not review all postings that are made to the forums. All forum postings express the views of each individual poster, and Beyond.ca neither endorses or supports these views.
Privacy on Beyond.ca is of utmost importance. As such, all information that is provided to us during registration is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason without a court order.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.