Registration to this forum is free!
We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.
Although the administrators and moderators of Beyond.ca - Car Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum,
it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author,
and neither the owners of Beyond.ca - Car Forums or Jelsoft Enterprises Limited (developers of vBulletin)
will be held responsible for the content of any message.
Privacy on Beyond.ca is of utmost importance. As such, all information that is provided to us during
registration is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason with the exception of
law enforcement officials.
General Forum Rules
- Personal Attacks will NOT be tolerated
- No racist, sexist, hateful, threatening, obscene, or otherwise rude remarks
- Posting is a privilege, and not your right.
- "Vigilante Moderating" will not be tolerated
- Replying to offensive/flammatory posts makes you just as guilty
- If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post
- Do not cross-post threads. One thread is enough
- The "Ask Leo" forum is unmoderated. Offensive content may be found in there, read at your own risk.
- Don't be annoying, respect your fellow members. Annoying everyone is enough of a reason to get yourself banned.
- Discussion of piracy, and other illegal activities will not be tolerated
Marketplace Rules (strictly enforced)
- Private Sales and Paid Sponsors Only! If you are a business, buy a banner. We offer VERY affordable advertising rates
- "private sales" would mean selling personal items and not selling wholesale goods "privately" to 30 customers
- Start For Sale threads with "FS:" and Want to Buy threads with "WTB:"
- Do not sell your stolen goods on beyond.ca. If we find out, we will forward your information to the proper authorities
- Do not post if your post has nothing to do with the item
- Do not post if you have no intention of buying the item at the time of your post
- Do not take over another users thread. If you are selling something, start your own thread
- ALL items for sale *MUST* have an asking price or the thread will be deleted
- Auction type sales are not permitted, see above.
- Post only one thread for your item
- If your see a price that's too high, don't go and bitch out the seller. The thread will die eventually because nobody would want to buy 'em.
- "feeler threads" are not permitted, it is either for sale or it is not
- There is no need to bump your thread EVERYDAY, so don't do it.
- GROUP BUYS are only permitted after authorization from an admin
- KEEP IT CLEAN! If you want to bitch at a seller or buyer (or anyone), TAKE IT TO PM. That's what it's there for. Don't clutter up the threads!
If you see anyone breaking these rules, click the "REPORT POST TO MODERATOR" button, one of the mods will take care of it. If you keep breaking these rules, you will be banned from the forums. If you're lucky, you'll get warned first.
The owners of Beyond.ca - Car Forums have the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Note: By pressing the Agree button you are also declaring that you are over the age of 17.
If you are 15 or under, please click here.