Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Other Stuff > Suggestion/Comment Box/Forum Related Stuff > Beyond User Rating

Author
Thread
lison
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 89%

quote:

dirtsniffer accidentally gave me feedback for his 35mm lens.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-23-2011 08:12 PM
lison is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lison Click here to Send lison a Private Message Find more posts by lison Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

C_Dave45
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

You aren't allowed to post anything about the item, unless you're interested in purchasing it.

So posting how great a price, or bad a price, great a product or bad a product, great a seller, or bad a seller.

Nothing.

Huh...interesting then ---> http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....682#post3902682

Old Post 04-14-2012 11:20 PM
C_Dave45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

What I drive: Audi B5 S4
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by C_Dave45

Huh...interesting then ---> http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....682#post3902682

Did you seriously bump this thread for this? Who exactly are you calling out here? It's not even a FS thread that you linked.

Old Post 04-14-2012 11:53 PM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C_Dave45
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Originally posted by Isaiah

Did you seriously bump this thread for this? Who exactly are you calling out here? It's not even a FS thread that you linked.

I sure did!!! Who the hell is that Rage2 guy? Making a post that has nothing to do with either buying or selling the item. Mods? Get that guy!!

Old Post 04-15-2012 12:22 AM
C_Dave45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C_Dave45 Visit C_Dave45's homepage! Find more posts by C_Dave45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Graham_A_M
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 7 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
Posts/Day: 1.74
Trader Rating: (42)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Its a tough thing to moderate. A bit of joking around is one thing but its not the least bit hard to have FS: threads turning into a regular thread for discussion.

Generally I'm glad for the rules of no-posting OT shit in the thread.

But not too worried if a mod breaks the rules once....

Old Post 04-15-2012 01:52 AM
Graham_A_M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Graham_A_M Click here to Send Graham_A_M a Private Message Find more posts by Graham_A_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
kenny
Director of Awesomeness

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.79
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 148%

quote:

There. Deducted user rating for rage2's OT post.

Old Post 04-15-2012 02:02 AM
kenny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kenny Click here to Send kenny a Private Message Find more posts by kenny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.02
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

The beauty is that as long as the person making the infraction doesn't mind donating to charity, they are right back up to 100%.

Originally posted by Seth1968
I take back anything and everything I've said about anything and everything.

Old Post 04-15-2012 02:03 AM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Graham_A_M
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 7 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
Posts/Day: 1.74

quote:

Originally posted by kenny

Dude, how the hell did you get 124%?

Old Post 04-15-2012 05:53 PM
Graham_A_M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Graham_A_M Click here to Send Graham_A_M a Private Message Find more posts by Graham_A_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
swak
Second Gear

What I drive: Bikes
User Rating: 91%

quote:

Damnit!! You took one from me too
... How low is it before i lose Marketplace rights?

..Besides, its not like anyone's gonna be selling Brook's tickets on Beyond. When they are going for $500 on kijiji (face value $60).

I just gotta find a rad charity post-school then!

Old Post 04-15-2012 06:42 PM
swak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for swak Click here to Send swak a Private Message Find more posts by swak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

What I drive: Audi B5 S4
Posts/Day: 0.32

quote:

Originally posted by kenny

Old Post 04-16-2012 02:11 AM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive: STi//CBR600RR
Posts/Day: 1.25
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by swak
Damnit!! You took one from me too
... How low is it before i lose Marketplace rights?

..Besides, its not like anyone's gonna be selling Brook's tickets on Beyond. When they are going for $500 on kijiji (face value $60).

I just gotta find a rad charity post-school then!

90%

Old Post 04-16-2012 05:35 AM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
FiveFreshFish
Trust No One

Posts/Day: 0.84
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 169%

quote:

Originally posted by rage2
Need user rating points? Do something nice.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/316543/h...er-rating-back/

This offer is still valid!

Old Post 04-16-2012 05:37 AM
FiveFreshFish is offline Click Here to See the Profile for FiveFreshFish Click here to Send FiveFreshFish a Private Message Find more posts by FiveFreshFish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: AWD
Posts/Day: 1.99
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 125%

quote:

Can you hook me up please. Thanks.

Attachment: ridetoconquer.jpg

Old Post 02-08-2013 08:50 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.02
Trader Rating: (20)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Max, are you looking to have the highest user rating? Once you're a little above 100%, it's kinda pointless. Unless you plan on a campaign of uselss posts in the marketplace, which could be fun.

Originally posted by Seth1968
I take back anything and everything I've said about anything and everything.

Old Post 02-08-2013 09:15 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

quote:

No no lol but if the user rating pt increase is in place, why not?

This one is supporting my buddy who does the ride to conquer cancer thing every year.

Old Post 02-08-2013 09:24 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.88
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

pft. 127%

Old Post 02-08-2013 09:38 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 10' 4Runner SR5
Posts/Day: 1.48
Trader Rating: (40)

quote:

LOL still waiting for mine from awhile ago

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Old Post 02-08-2013 11:10 PM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: Lon me may and 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.36
Trader Rating: (34)

quote:

Now for 2013, for the dick measuring contest. Instead of getting props for the lower user ID # or who has the most trader ratings, its now whoever has the highest User Rating.

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 02-09-2013 12:21 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

quote:

Yes exactly. I might just HELOC that shut to get a higher user rating haha

Old Post 02-09-2013 06:16 PM
Sugarphreak
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Has armor, 35s, and 3 pedals
Posts/Day: 2.35
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 150%

quote:

Can somebody fix my trader rating... apparently I got two negative points for giving "somebody" aids

Old Post 07-02-2013 04:34 AM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 11:59 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: