Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Game of Thrones (TV miniseries)

Author
Thread
SmAcKpOo
First Gear

What I drive: '03 ep3
Posts/Day: 0.15
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by b_t

iirc books 4 & 5 are getting re-organized when they do the TV series so they flow better. i didn't really like book 5 all that much either.

Are you saying you enjoyed A Feast for Crows more then A Dance with Dragons?

I dunno, Dance was pretty awesome.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-31-2012 06:29 PM
SmAcKpOo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SmAcKpOo Click here to Send SmAcKpOo a Private Message Find more posts by SmAcKpOo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

SmAcKpOo
First Gear

quote:

Originally posted by LilDrunkenSmurf

Roberts death was the catalyst.. Ned's death made it 10x worse. I think things would of been far different, if Ned had been able to take the black.

I think the symbolic nature of Ned's and Robert's deaths were to tell the reader that nobody in this series is safe.

I mean, when you find out who Reek is you really understand that GRRM has no loyalty to characters.

Old Post 01-31-2012 06:31 PM
SmAcKpOo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SmAcKpOo Click here to Send SmAcKpOo a Private Message Find more posts by SmAcKpOo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SmAcKpOo
First Gear

quote:

Did anyone else poop their pants at the end of A Dance with Dragons?

I did....

Old Post 02-18-2012 03:13 PM
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 1.05
Trader Rating: (120)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

Use the spoiler tags if you're going to say anything! I just finished A Feast for Crows this morning and starting A Dance with Dragons now. Hopefully this book's better cause it has more of the characters I like.

Old Post 02-18-2012 04:47 PM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Vagabond142
Third Gear

What I drive: 2013 Kia Rio5 EX
Posts/Day: 0.86
Trader Rating: (18)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Want.... wantwantwant....

Old Post 02-29-2012 03:52 AM
Vagabond142 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Vagabond142 Click here to Send Vagabond142 a Private Message Find more posts by Vagabond142 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
D'z Nutz
Super Moderator

What I drive: Southerners out of the North
Posts/Day: 1.05
Trader Rating: (120)
User Rating: 111%

quote:

oh fuck, that's awesome! I can't wait!

I think that's Melisandre giving birth at 1:16

Old Post 02-29-2012 08:07 AM
D'z Nutz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D'z Nutz Click here to Send D'z Nutz a Private Message Visit D'z Nutz's homepage! Find more posts by D'z Nutz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gman.45

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Can't WAIT!!!!

Some artwork to enjoy.

Old Post 02-29-2012 12:45 PM
Gman.45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gman.45 Click here to Send Gman.45 a Private Message Find more posts by Gman.45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Gman.45

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01

quote:

New trailer for Season 2. Seven devil's all around you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...p;v=UV3RflsNxak

Older Season 2 trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X66P...;feature=relmfu

Old Post 03-06-2012 09:39 PM
Gman.45 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Gman.45 Click here to Send Gman.45 a Private Message Find more posts by Gman.45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 10' 4Runner SR5
Posts/Day: 1.48
Trader Rating: (40)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by D'z Nutz
oh fuck, that's awesome! I can't wait!

I think that's Melisandre giving birth at 1:16

When I was reading that part, I would have loved to see the confused and disgusted look on my face. I'm pretty sure I dropped a WTF at the end of that paragraph

Old Post 03-06-2012 09:44 PM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HHURICANE1
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.18

quote:

Just got the notice that Amazon has shipped Season 1 blu-ray so I'll be able to get my geek on before season 2 arrives.

Old Post 03-06-2012 10:08 PM
HHURICANE1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HHURICANE1 Click here to Send HHURICANE1 a Private Message Find more posts by HHURICANE1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boat
Neutral

What I drive: '10 Civic
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (11)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by msommers

When I was reading that part, I would have loved to see the confused and disgusted look on my face. I'm pretty sure I dropped a WTF at the end of that paragraph

+1

Originally posted by CUG
I choke slammed a german shepherd when I was 19

Old Post 03-09-2012 11:16 PM
Boat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boat Click here to Send Boat a Private Message Find more posts by Boat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

quote:

Just finished the second book, what a beast of a novel. Even more excited to see season 2 now.

Old Post 03-15-2012 11:43 AM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SmAcKpOo
First Gear

quote:

You think that was bad.....Just wait until you read book three.

Old Post 03-15-2012 06:46 PM
yellowsnow
First Gear

What I drive: Golf MK6 TDI
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Best... TV.... series.... ever...

Downloading episode 1 of season 2 right now!

Old Post 04-02-2012 03:50 PM
yellowsnow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yellowsnow Click here to Send yellowsnow a Private Message Find more posts by yellowsnow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.90
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

I never read the books, but this episode had me going WTF for the first half.

I got back into it the second half.

To be honest, it was kinda boring. It felt like nothing happened except for everyone finding out that Joffre is the result of incest.

Old Post 04-02-2012 04:12 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

quote:

The episode was alright, out of order from the book. Stannis doesn't look like I imagined him to look but that's a personal thing. A crazy amount of shit happens in book 2, just be patient

Old Post 04-02-2012 04:22 PM
jonnycat
First Gear

What I drive: 2011 Charger AWD RT / 2009 Titan
Posts/Day: 0.25

quote:

I watched a movie called "Black Death" on Saturday. The movie has Sam Bean and the Chick who plays the Red priestess on GOT season 2.

The movie felt like it was shot during the downtimes of filming GOT, time period, clothing etc. The chick's character in Black Death, is very similar (so far) to her character on GOT too, renounced god, dabbles in the dark side, magic etc.

any ways it was a good movie to pump me up for GOT last night, and was only 99 cents on Apple tv

[Do][---+---][oD]

Old Post 04-02-2012 06:44 PM
jonnycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonnycat Click here to Send jonnycat a Private Message Find more posts by jonnycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jonnycat
First Gear

What I drive: 2011 Charger AWD RT / 2009 Titan
Posts/Day: 0.25

quote:

[Do][---+---][oD]

Old Post 04-02-2012 06:49 PM
jonnycat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jonnycat Click here to Send jonnycat a Private Message Find more posts by jonnycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
anarchy
First Gear

What I drive:
Trader Rating: (24)

quote:

Just finished the second book, what a beast of a novel. Even more excited to see season 2 now.

Wait until you read Book 3. It is insane.

Your mind will be blasted.

Old Post 04-02-2012 06:58 PM
anarchy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for anarchy Click here to Send anarchy a Private Message Find more posts by anarchy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msommers
Fourth Gear

quote:

Nice!!! I better get started on book 3 then. A Dance with Dragons came in the mail. I didn't realize I had actually ordered a phonebook - that fucker is huge LOL.

Old Post 04-02-2012 07:59 PM
The time now is 07:31 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: