Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official "what does your name mean" thread

Author
Thread
kvg
Second Gear

What I drive: A Nissan and a Dodge
Posts/Day: 1.09
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Mine is my initals

Last edited by kvg on 10-05-2010 at 05:23 PM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-24-2010 03:11 AM
kvg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kvg Click here to Send kvg a Private Message Find more posts by kvg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Bisklimpkit

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

My name is part of the lyric from 'All in the Family' by Korn. Their lead singer, Jon Davis, is making fun of Fred Durst and his band Limp Bizkit. Started using it in high school and have kept on.

Old Post 09-09-2010 06:04 PM
Bisklimpkit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bisklimpkit Click here to Send Bisklimpkit a Private Message Find more posts by Bisklimpkit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JBreaks
First Gear

What I drive: Supercharged Cold Air Vespa 3000 Turbo
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

First initial, last name....

I'm pretty legit homez what can I say.

2000 Prelude (Write off)
1994 WRX GC8 (Sold)
1991 R32 GTR (Sold)
2004 Altima 3.5SE (Sold)
1995 Civic Si (Sold)

Old Post 03-22-2011 04:44 PM
JBreaks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JBreaks Click here to Send JBreaks a Private Message Find more posts by JBreaks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Meback

What I drive: E.L
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

because i once was banned.

Old Post 03-23-2011 06:09 AM
Meback is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Meback Click here to Send Meback a Private Message Find more posts by Meback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cos
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 3 Fords, One NA, One S/C, One Turbo'd
Posts/Day: 2.16
Trader Rating: (17)

quote:

Originally posted by The Cosworth
when I signed up I thought it was asking for my email and the system cut the @ and the rest of the part off

I typically go by Cos or Cosworth, I got it in highschool relating to the Ford Cosworth cars

welp looks like i go by cos now lol

i dont use the other account anymore because i had the email to my work account (before the days of using google accounts was okay) and i forgot my password so it is forever dormant. Made this account after.

Originally posted by codetrap
Ignorance can be educated, crazy can be medicated, but you can't fix stupid.

Originally posted by Ecofx86
I love it when I'm rolling baby coal out my eco!

Last edited by Cos on 03-23-2011 at 05:10 PM

Old Post 03-23-2011 05:07 PM
Cos is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cos Click here to Send Cos a Private Message Find more posts by Cos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Nissanaddict
First Gear

What I drive: 2000 323i
Posts/Day: 0.11
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by Skyline.addict
self explanatory, im addicted to skylines tho i drive a lancer

About the same deal here, drive an E46 323i now....maybe the mods can change my name to douchebag, or "nosignals" or something to be more fitting, but I figure I'd just keep what I have.

Old Post 04-11-2011 05:35 AM
Nissanaddict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nissanaddict Click here to Send Nissanaddict a Private Message Find more posts by Nissanaddict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toilet_D
Banned

What I drive: '08 Suzuki GSXR600
Posts/Day: 0.08

quote:

my name means i dont take kindly to bitch ass punks, and will fuckin' fight any of you.

Old Post 04-11-2011 05:45 AM
Toilet_D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toilet_D Click here to Send Toilet_D a Private Message Find more posts by Toilet_D Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Guillermo
Banned

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.26
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Guillermo was my name in spanish class throughout high school. it's like the "Bill" of spanish.

EDIT: and my avatar is a reference to Charles Schulz, one of my favorite cartoonists. he is also somewhat of a ''hometown hero" for me, since he grew up in the building across the street from where I used to live.

Last edited by Guillermo on 04-11-2011 at 05:55 AM

Old Post 04-11-2011 05:49 AM
Guillermo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Guillermo Click here to Send Guillermo a Private Message Find more posts by Guillermo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavyfuel
First Gear

What I drive: big diesel truck
Posts/Day: 0.37

quote:

Both my trucks run on... heavy fuel.

Recoil.

Old Post 05-18-2011 02:33 PM
heavyfuel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for heavyfuel Click here to Send heavyfuel a Private Message Find more posts by heavyfuel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SlickA70
First Gear

What I drive: EM1
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Slick = Cool.

A70 = MK3 Supra chassis code.

Old Post 05-18-2011 07:16 PM
SlickA70 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SlickA70 Click here to Send SlickA70 a Private Message Find more posts by SlickA70 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maybelater
Neutral

What I drive: Ferd Fteen Thousand
Posts/Day: 0.20

quote:

It means maybelater

Not now, but maybe, some time, later.

Old Post 06-17-2011 08:18 AM
Maybelater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maybelater Click here to Send Maybelater a Private Message Find more posts by Maybelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigeagle

What I drive: Calgary Transit
Posts/Day: 0.00

quote:

Philadelphia eagles fan

Old Post 10-09-2011 11:13 PM
bigeagle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigeagle Click here to Send bigeagle a Private Message Find more posts by bigeagle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
unkicrackie99
Neutral

What I drive: '09 STI
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Hmm my name sort of comes from Uncle Kracker haha.

Old Post 10-13-2011 08:53 AM
unkicrackie99 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for unkicrackie99 Click here to Send unkicrackie99 a Private Message Find more posts by unkicrackie99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rob the knob
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
User Rating: 97%

quote:

rob the knob

Last edited by rob the knob on 10-27-2011 at 11:54 PM

Old Post 10-15-2011 10:24 PM
rob the knob is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rob the knob Click here to Send rob the knob a Private Message Find more posts by rob the knob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EG6boi
Neutral

What I drive: i-VTEC
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Back when I was 15, I used to love EG6's but I never owned one in my life. lol

"Boi" was cool back then apparently too.

Old Post 03-17-2012 09:11 AM
EG6boi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EG6boi Click here to Send EG6boi a Private Message Find more posts by EG6boi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hallowed_point
Second Gear

What I drive: SN95 5.0
Posts/Day: 1.63
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Hallowed Point: A song by Slayer , a thrash metal band formed in Huntington Park, California 1981. Song is from the 1990 album, Seasons in the Abyss.

I've been a huge Slayer fan for 10+ years Saw them in concert and sang along to every song lol . It's pretty ridiculous, I have Kerry King & Jeff Hannemans signature guitars

Last edited by Hallowed_point on 03-17-2012 at 04:46 PM

Old Post 03-17-2012 04:43 PM
Hallowed_point is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Hallowed_point Click here to Send Hallowed_point a Private Message Find more posts by Hallowed_point Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

What I drive: Audi B5 S4
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

Isaiah was a biblical prophet. I have the ability to foretell which users are going to say stupid things.

Old Post 03-17-2012 05:03 PM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Graham_A_M
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 7 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
Posts/Day: 1.74
Trader Rating: (41)
User Rating: 96%

Question Whats the story behind your Username, Sig & Avatar? quote:

Saw this on another forum so I thought I`d ask here. Always interesting to learn a little bit about people on here. (I searched and couldn`t find anything like this)

I`ll start

Graham_A_M: first name then my middle & last initials. (No reason to put my user name as a car etc; as they change).
Avatar: Dont ask..... Just a joke I guess, has no personal meaning.
Sig: For the pic; again dont ask. LOL. The saying kind of inter-relates back to my involvement in the music business. (I used to play in a few local bands so it has a bit of meaning to me).

.....discuss.

Old Post 03-21-2012 12:11 AM
Graham_A_M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Graham_A_M Click here to Send Graham_A_M a Private Message Find more posts by Graham_A_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
masoncgy
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

masoncgy = mason + cgy

Mason is a nickname I have had for a number of years.

Cgy should be pretty self explanatory...

Avatar = some random one. I have thought about personalizing it, then I think about all of the work involved and I decide not to do it... lol

Sig... made me laugh. It's stale now though, should update.

Originally posted by LollerBrader
I'm getting really tired of these Albinos and their requests for special treatment. They should go back to Albania, or WTF it is they come from.

Old Post 03-21-2012 12:15 AM
masoncgy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for masoncgy Click here to Send masoncgy a Private Message Find more posts by masoncgy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
speedog
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.65
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Nickname - old joke (25 years at least) known only to close family and will remain that way. Probably not what most might suspect it might refer to.

Avatar - current one has been left as is because some beyonders were annoyed in some thread that we would continue to remember those that had fought for Canada and others in the past, been left there just in case it might annoy those same people and besides that, it's kind of has grown on me.

Old Post 03-21-2012 12:25 AM
speedog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for speedog Click here to Send speedog a Private Message Find more posts by speedog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 01:13 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: