Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Events and Meets > SASC Auto X Test and Tune-Fort Macleod Airport Sunday April 22nd!

Author
Thread
Twin_Cam_Turbo
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Laggin' Wagon and a BRZ
Posts/Day: 2.40
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

SASC Auto X Test and Tune-Fort Macleod Airport Sunday April 22nd! quote:

Looks like the first test and tune is this weekend, anyone here planning to come out? Weather looks good.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2012 12:15 AM
Twin_Cam_Turbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Twin_Cam_Turbo Click here to Send Twin_Cam_Turbo a Private Message Find more posts by Twin_Cam_Turbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Sugarphreak
Fourth Gear

What I drive: [O]IIIIIII[O]
Posts/Day: 2.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 150%

quote:

I've got no car, but a friend of mine is looking to try this out for the first time so I might go up there with him.

Old Post 04-17-2012 02:56 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Twin_Cam_Turbo
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Laggin' Wagon and a BRZ
Posts/Day: 2.40
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Nice, if you see a blue 135i with VMR wheels thats me!

Old Post 04-18-2012 12:10 AM
Twin_Cam_Turbo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Twin_Cam_Turbo Click here to Send Twin_Cam_Turbo a Private Message Find more posts by Twin_Cam_Turbo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CPat

What I drive: 07 LX Fit
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Hey SP long time no hear - I haven't looked at that other forum in forever.

I was really disappointed to find out all the events are out of town again (Deerfoot got lost).

I'm not sure how much I'm going to get up to the Westerner or down to Ft Macleod this year. I do want to get out once a month or so and it'd be neat to hit one of the BC Champs, KSC, SISS, or the WCMA and CC at Namao, or even Packwood one of these years...

It sounds like there will be lots of seat time and it will be a great learning environment. That was one thing about
the SASC events the last few years - there was more time and fewer people, so there was a bit more of a community feel.

More info here if anyone else is interested:
http://sascsolo.ca/forums/index.php?act=idx

Old Post 04-19-2012 07:02 PM
CPat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CPat Click here to Send CPat a Private Message Find more posts by CPat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fourth Gear

What I drive: [O]IIIIIII[O]
Posts/Day: 2.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 150%

quote:

Yeah has been a while, I havn't really been on the other forum too much myself.

Sadly I am out for this event now through, my freind doesn't have time to do it this weekend. I will try to make some of the other ones though later this spring.

Old Post 04-20-2012 09:00 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:48 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: