Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Society / Law / Current Events / Politics > Calgary Realtor sought after body of California model found in briefcase

Author
Thread
thetransporter
Neutral

What I drive: acura TYPE A
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

Calgary Realtor sought after body of California model found in briefcase quote:

Calgary Realtor sought after body of California model found in breifcase

Police in California are looking for a former Calgary realtor after the body of a model he reportedly married was found in a briefcase left in a trash bin .

The naked body of Jasmine Fiore, 28, was discovered on Saturday morning behind an apartment complex in Buena Park, a city southeast of Los Angeles. She appeared to have been strangled, police said.

Lieut. Gary Worrall of the Buena Park Police Department said Ryan Jenkins, 31, is being sought as a "person of interest" in the case.

Jenkins reported Fiore missing to police on Saturday evening, Worrall told CBC News.

"He did report his significant other as missing and when we attempted to re-contact him to conduct further investigation, we've not been able to contact him. We find that suspicious," Worrall said. "At this point, he's merely a person of interest that we'd like to speak to."

Worrall said the couple were last seen together in San Diego the night before Fiore's body was found.

Police are looking for a Mercedes CLS550 that Jenkins may be driving.

Jenkins was a contestant on a reality TV show airing on VH1 called Megan Wants a Millionaire. Seventeen wealthy men, each with a net worth of more than $1 million, compete for the affection of model Megan Hauserman on the show.

On Tuesday, celebrity gossip site TMZ quoted Hauserman as saying Jenkins and Fiore got married two days after they met at a strip club in Las Vegas.

Jenkins listed Calgary as his hometown and investment banker as his occupation on the show's website.

"Says he has left many amazing women in his life primarily because he wanted more women," reads Jenkins' online biography.

A website for a Calgary company called Skyhomes listed Jenkins as the CEO and real estate associate.

Notiable Pictures

PT Cruiser belonging "Attractive" that attractive girl (his half sister, not those people who sell you fake leather coats)

Ryan about 26 in this photo with his father, after doing some business together, 2001. Why does his look weird like that around his father?

RCMP Speaking!

A Room from the Bates Model, I mean ThunderBird in BC

Possible briefcase used in murder, under investigation

Crying ex-boyfriend hugging crying mother

CIR Realty Office where murderer worked:

Last edited by thetransporter on 08-27-2009 at 07:06 PM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:11 AM
thetransporter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for thetransporter Click here to Send thetransporter a Private Message Find more posts by thetransporter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: Lon me may and 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.38
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Thats messed up

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:31 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.29
Trader Rating: (46)
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Originally posted by dj_rice
Thats messed up

I think you meant to say she looks messed up.

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:37 AM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DayGlow
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 105%

quote:

How small was she?

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:38 AM
DayGlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DayGlow Click here to Send DayGlow a Private Message Find more posts by DayGlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sr20s14zenki
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 3.0L Of pure turbocharged testosterone
Posts/Day: 2.02
User Rating: 94%

quote:

^^ I was thinking the same thing, how the hell did he fit a body in a briefase?

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:42 AM
sr20s14zenki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sr20s14zenki Click here to Send sr20s14zenki a Private Message Find more posts by sr20s14zenki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redlyne_mr2
Chatroom Manwhore

What I drive: 400whp MR2 - An Italian and a couple of Germans
Posts/Day: 2.36
Trader Rating: (26)

quote:

Imagine finding that... thats awful.

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:42 AM
Redlyne_mr2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redlyne_mr2 Click here to Send Redlyne_mr2 a Private Message Find more posts by Redlyne_mr2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tarrantas

What I drive: gets 36 mpg!
Posts/Day: 0.03
User Rating: 95%

quote:

That picture definitely looks wack haha..and yeah it sounds like the body was in a briefcase thats fucked up, not sure if thats really possible unless the person is super tiny

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:46 AM
tarrantas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tarrantas Click here to Send tarrantas a Private Message Find more posts by tarrantas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ragu
Neutral

What I drive: 15,000 red line
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Originally posted by DayGlow
How small was she?

only 36d

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
Let's face reality here, without these ethnic buffers (malls, stores, ethnic contractors, etc...) society just can't handle cultral integration. You don't believe me? How would you feel like if your teenaged caucasian daughter came home dating an Asian boy? (come on be honest) Or would you rather the Azn boy hang out at an Asian mall picking up his "own kind"?

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:50 AM
ragu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ragu Click here to Send ragu a Private Message Find more posts by ragu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Isaiah
First Gear

What I drive: Audi B5 S4
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Old Post 08-19-2009 03:55 AM
Isaiah is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Isaiah Click here to Send Isaiah a Private Message Find more posts by Isaiah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
01RedDX
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.56
Trader Rating: (22)

quote:

I think that guy's on here, MIWYFSDEAD.

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:00 AM
01RedDX is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 01RedDX Click here to Send 01RedDX a Private Message Find more posts by 01RedDX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: Lon me may and 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.38
Trader Rating: (34)

quote:

Originally posted by 01RedDX

JORDANNNNNNNN

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:07 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Xtrema
Fifth Gear

What I drive: 2010 Audi S4
Posts/Day: 1.67
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:19 AM
Xtrema is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Xtrema Click here to Send Xtrema a Private Message Find more posts by Xtrema Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B4tMan
Neutral

Posts/Day: 0.17
User Rating: 89%

quote:

awesome tits

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:21 AM
B4tMan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B4tMan Click here to Send B4tMan a Private Message Find more posts by B4tMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canucks3322
First Gear

What I drive: 06 PATHFINDER LE
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

What is so awesome about perfectly round hard boobs? May her soul rest in peace though and they catch that fucker.

Old Post 08-19-2009 04:52 AM
Canucks3322 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canucks3322 Click here to Send Canucks3322 a Private Message Find more posts by Canucks3322 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Graham_A_M
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 7 cars trucks & bikes. From 1938 till new.
Posts/Day: 1.75
Trader Rating: (41)

quote:

whoah, that initial mug made her look like some cheezy Vegas stripper, but shes absolutely gorgeous.

I'd be interested to see what his motives were for this

EDIT: Nevermind

Originally posted by thetransporter
they met at a strip club in Las Vegas.

Last edited by Graham_A_M on 08-19-2009 at 05:11 AM

Old Post 08-19-2009 05:09 AM
Graham_A_M is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Graham_A_M Click here to Send Graham_A_M a Private Message Find more posts by Graham_A_M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roopi
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.29
User Rating: 237%

quote:

Old Post 08-19-2009 06:23 AM
roopi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roopi Click here to Send roopi a Private Message Find more posts by roopi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
tarrantas

What I drive: gets 36 mpg!
Posts/Day: 0.03

quote:

I really don't think she's that attractive. I hate when chicks do that whole high bikini straps thing it's so wack.

Old Post 08-19-2009 06:26 AM
tarrantas is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tarrantas Click here to Send tarrantas a Private Message Find more posts by tarrantas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bignerd
First Gear

What I drive: CBR 929
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by tarrantas
I really don't think she's that attractive. I hate when chicks do that whole high bikini straps thing it's so wack.

They do it to make their legs look longer.

[url]

Old Post 08-19-2009 07:30 AM
bignerd is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bignerd Click here to Send bignerd a Private Message Find more posts by bignerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jlude
Superbanned

What I drive: M3 & CRV
Posts/Day: 0.80
Trader Rating: (14)

quote:

Sounds like the guy married her in a hurry then realized how stupid he was, then thought maybe killing her was the only way out of it? who knows.

Old Post 08-19-2009 07:49 AM
Jlude is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jlude Click here to Send Jlude a Private Message Find more posts by Jlude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CUG
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22

quote:

RedDX for the win, again.

Originally posted by teamPRO

howbout suck my black kettle...

Old Post 08-19-2009 08:36 AM
CUG is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CUG Click here to Send CUG a Private Message Find more posts by CUG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 08:47 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: