Quantcast
Remote Car Starters/Alarms at UNBEATABLE PRICES guaranteed - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remote Car Starters/Alarms at UNBEATABLE PRICES guaranteed

My Ride
    02 Corvette Coupe

Default Rmote Car Starters/Alarms at UNBEATABLE PRICES guaranteed

Derdall Designs Mobile Electronics Inc. is a new shop in town that specializes in automotive electronics. Originaly from Saskatoon with over ten years of experience we pleased to now offer our services to Calgary and sourounding areas.

At Derdall Designs we take extreme pride in all our work. Every application is done with the highest quality and precision by our Dealer Certified techs. All of our connections are 100% soldered and every install is backed by a hassle free lifetime warranty. We go the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Guaranteed.

We only carry brand name top quality products and also back them with a lifetime "in house exchange warranty".

We offer such brands as:

Compustar
    Black Widow
    All Start
    Varad
    Liteglow
    Ractive
    Wings West
    Soundstream
    Blaupunkt
    Phoenix Gold
    Etc........

Winter is coming........ Don't get left out in the cold..... Beat the rush. Compustar car starters as low as $160.00 Installed.. Plus Tax. That's It!!! No Lies No Gimmicks or Hidden Costs....... (Factory Security Bypasses ARE Extra) Call for an acurate quote.'

Derdall Designs
    255-0474

Holy crap!!! Compustar for 160 installed!!! PMed!

My Ride
    99 JDM DC4

check pm

My Ride
    08 X5

pm sent

My Ride
    Taurus SHO, 6G72 Spyder

Default Re: Rmote Car Starters/Alarms at UNBEATABLE PRICES guaranteed

Originally posted by Ray@DerdallDesigns
    Derdall Designs Mobile Electronics Inc... Originaly from Saskatoon...
    Didn't Ryan Derdall used to work at Quinn security here in Calgary? I heard an interesting story as to why he left..?

My Ride
    02 Corvette Coupe

As a matter of fact, YES!! I used to work at Quinn. And I didn't leave. I was dismissed. Why you ask???? Because I refused to sell low grade products for rediculous prices. (I got tired of getting wanked on If I let a customer leave the store with a basic system). I made $0.00 on a basic system. There are no basic wages at Quinn. Sell like your life depends on it or good luck buying groceries and paying your rent. I hated it. I found it hard to sleep at night knowing that I had ripped people off all day long. When I came to my scences and decided to offer people what they actually needed (not what I was told to sell them), the owner wanked about my poor sales performance. I told him I was tired of ripping people off and was thinking of opening my own shop. I was FIRED on the spot. Oh well, too bad.... I used to have my own shop before I moved to Calgary to go to school. I see know reason I can't do it again. I was so sick of trying to convince everyone that they were the "lucky thrid prize winner" . Try telling that to 50+ people per day. I was raised different. A business should be built upon solid service, good products, and fair prices. This is why I have moved on...... If you check with anyone on this board that we have done work for, you will see that our prices, service, and product are top notch......

For example..... the system you have Spyderman.... Should have cost you less than 1/3 of what you paid..... Way less..... Not my fault... I don't set the prices at quinn... I am just ordered to follow them.

Give it time.... and you will see that we are not out to screw anyone.... we are trying to offer what people deserve... excellent products and services at the best prices possible....

Thanx

I have known Ryan for a number of years...I was head installer for Quinn for over a year and a half, and new the ins and outs of the company very well. I am with Ryan on this one, Dan Friesen (owner of Quinn) sets the prices...time and time again we argued that they just were not right, and that too many people were getting ripped off. All this to no evail, as I quit in Feb of this year...and shortly after Ryan had enough of Dan's crap.

Dont let the "I used to work at Quinn" fool you guys. Ryan is a real good guy and I would not hesitate to recommend his new shop to anyone.

My Ride
    350Z

I know this guy as well, he's a good guy, knows his stuff.

...good luck ryan!

My Ride
    Taurus SHO, 6G72 Spyder

I will vouch for Ryan that he is a very good installer... I am very happy with the install. It was the paying twice what I was quoted (I guess not Ryan's fault) and other issues that may not have been Ryan's fault that really upset me and more so my wife. I would however consider Derdall designs for future cars.

Good luck Ryan. If your customer service is what you say it is, then I'm sure you will be very successful!

Spyderman

My Ride
    06 Nissan Altima, 05 Honda 600RR

Talking all the best with new biz

Hey Ryan, it's Peter ex. Quinn employee as well. That's good that you guys got out and on your own, you knew better but it is hard to leave. After all I only survived there for 2 months and then off I went. What happened to Ivan, awesome installer and both of you were good guys.

Good luck with the business. See ya,
    Peter

My Ride
    99 JDM DC4

Ryan just installed the compustar for me and my buddy yesterday.....great job! Excellent prices too!!

GOOD LUCK with your business Ryan!

Is that 160 installed for an alarm/starter combo or just a starter. Please pm me with a quote for an alarm/starter combo in a 91 civic 5 spd including absolutely everything (tax).

My Ride
    Cavy

will i be able to get a starter for a carbureted 1986 prelude, 5 speed manual??

My Ride
    EF ZC-T, EK-T, Blazer, EF

Originally posted by sabad66
    Is that 160 installed for an alarm/starter combo or just a starter. Please pm me with a quote for an alarm/starter combo in a 91 civic 5 spd including absolutely everything (tax).
    Me 2 Plz

My Ride
    02 Corvette Coupe

bump for some cold weather on the way

My Ride
    09 Outlander

had my compustar alarm/starter installed by derdalls and was very pleased with the outcome.. wonderful job.. thanks Ryan

My Ride
    2017 Golf TSI

I'm looking for that new compustar starter/alarm, the white one, that has been talked about a lot on here. Do you carry that one, and what is the price for it? (Not installed, my wiring is a mess, I'll have to install it myself)
    Originally posted by Vagabond142
    Is the best game. Ever. In everness. It is more awesome than a robot caveman punching God in the dick. It is that awesome

i need a compustar system as well, i will give you a call later today...

Got my 2-way Compustar starter/alarm installed by them as well, professional and great customer service!

My Ride
    93 PGT, 2001 F150

pm'd
    EA

93 PGT

Originally posted by legendboy
    please don't turbo your saturn. thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast