Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and others '16

Author
Thread
Mar
Second Gear

What I drive: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 88%

quote:

My girlfriend called Telus last week to compmlain that her old Samsung S4 is dying and they offered her a S7 for free, no contract, with an upgrade to the S7 Edge for $50. She said she'd think about it and they offered her the S7 Edge for free, no contract. She picked it up yesterday at no cost and signed nothing.

I'm not with Telus but if they just give one to her and not to me I would be super pissed. Just a heads up to anyone that thinks they might want to upgrade for free.

Originally posted by Go4Long
or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
you do realize this is the internet right? lol

Originally posted by rob the knob
mar, you are good guy at heart
you must realize your limitations
then you will be happy if you fine place in live

Originally posted by blitz
Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:08 PM
Mar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mar Click here to Send Mar a Private Message Find more posts by Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

mazdavirgin
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by Mar
My girlfriend called Telus last week to compmlain that her old Samsung S4 is dying and they offered her a S7 for free, no contract, with an upgrade to the S7 Edge for $50. She said she'd think about it and they offered her the S7 Edge for free, no contract. She picked it up yesterday at no cost and signed nothing.

I'm not with Telus but if they just give one to her and not to me I would be super pissed. Just a heads up to anyone that thinks they might want to upgrade for free.

Very skeptical that she didn't get placed back into a locked term contract.

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:14 PM
mazdavirgin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mazdavirgin Click here to Send mazdavirgin a Private Message Find more posts by mazdavirgin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

I'm also guessing they extended her contract without her knowledge - they don't always get your signature for that (or at least didn't used to). If not then she wins at the customer service game.

That being said Telus does give people free phones. My old boss had regular phone bills so high with them that they gave him a new iPhone every year for free, no strings attached.

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:18 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

I wish that had been posted by a more reliable member. My trust with Mar in this situation is running around a 2/10. Sorry Mar, nothing buy love, but . .

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:19 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mar
Second Gear

What I drive: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 88%

quote:

No worries. I was sat next to her when she was on the phone with them, she was very clear it wouldn't affect her non-existent contract. We both don't do contracts.

Originally posted by Go4Long
or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
you do realize this is the internet right? lol

Originally posted by rob the knob
mar, you are good guy at heart
you must realize your limitations
then you will be happy if you fine place in live

Originally posted by blitz
Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

Old Post 03-29-2017 09:59 PM
Mar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mar Click here to Send Mar a Private Message Find more posts by Mar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 03:20 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Computers, Consoles, and other Electronics > Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge and others '16

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: