Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups


Author
Thread
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $10 million Lotto Max jackpot for the February 24 draw was not won and is an estimated $17 million for the next draw. Sales of $29.5 million were 24% lower than average and 18% lower than the previous draw. There was a 81% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 17% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 27%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.5 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-25-2017 02:20 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
 
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the February 25 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $15 million were 13% lower than average and 5% lower than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.7 million boosting the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a record deficit of $52.9 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-27-2017 04:59 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 1 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.6 million were 20% lower than average and 9% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded from sales boosting the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a record deficit of $53 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-02-2017 02:37 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $17.1 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 3 draw was not won and is an estimated $26 million for the next draw. Sales of $30.4 million were 22% lower than average and 3% higher than the previous draw. There was a 81% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 17% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 32%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-04-2017 01:43 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 4 draw was won - three winning tickets sold in Quebec, British Columbia and Ontario. Sales of $15 million were 12% lower than average and 10% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by just under $1 million boosting the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a record deficit of $53.9 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-06-2017 03:08 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 8 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.2 million set a new record low. Sales were 23% lower than average and 12% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.2 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2017 03:01 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $25.9 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 10 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in British Columbia. Sales of $31.3 million were 20% lower than average and 3% higher than the previous draw. There was a 80% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 37%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2017 02:35 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 11 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in British Columbia. Sales of $14.6 million were 15% lower than average and 10% higher than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.2 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a new record deficit of $55.1 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-12-2017 04:38 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

Group U16 bought 5 Mega Millions tickets for the March 14 draw. The jackpot is U$70.2 million. Each share can win $0.7 million CAD after taxes.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-14-2017 04:25 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 15 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $12.8 million set a new record low and were 25% lower than average and 12% lower than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded from sales placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund to a new record deficit of $55.2 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-16-2017 03:51 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

Group U16 bought 5 Mega Millions tickets for the March 17 draw. The jackpot is U$77.1 million. Each share can win $0.8 million CAD after taxes.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-17-2017 04:49 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $10 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 17 draw was not won and is a minimum $15 million for the next draw. Sales of $27.6 million were 29% lower than average and 12% lower than the previous draw. There was a 82% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 16% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 27%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.5 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-18-2017 03:23 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 18 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.7 million were 14% lower than average and 15% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.8 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2017 04:38 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

Group U16 bought 5 Mega Millions tickets for the March 21 draw. The jackpot is U$83.3 million. Each share can win $0.8 million CAD after taxes.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2017 03:43 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the March 22 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.8 million were 19% lower than average and 6% lower than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales but the $1 million guaranteed prize was under funded placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $55.2 million.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-23-2017 03:26 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

Group U16 bought 15 Mega Millions tickets for the March 24 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$90.6 million. Each share can win $0.96 million CAD after taxes.

__________________
Mega Millions group play - $140 million jackpot for April 11 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2017 02:13 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:26 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups



Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 

Google
 
Web beyond.ca

Terms of Use - Contact Us - Advertising Info - Archives - Car Blog

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.9
Copyright ©2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Bringing Car Enthusiasts together in discussion on our car forums

Page Statistics : Page generated in 0.10960698 seconds (82.51% PHP - 17.49% MySQL) with 42 queries.