Quantcast
The Official Late Night Crew Thread - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Late Night Crew Thread

My Ride
    L-Tuned

If you can't sleep, just brew yourself a mug of Neo Citran. You'll be out in no time!

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

and back to this thread... just got home from work and I gotta be back to work again in 6 hours.. wow!

On top of that I just got assaulted by a customer tonight threatening to kill me several times. Got the cops in the scene while the guy ran his ass out. Luckily they caught him.

here's the section I found on the net but I also remembered this when I went to hospitality law in College.

265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose

The damn bitch did both the verbal assault and stabbing gesture. I'm going to have to start bringing my baseball bat at work.

My Ride
    Eclipse

Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

My Ride
    S54 M Coupe

At least I don't have to work tomorrow.... but man today was a write-off. I should have just called in and taken then day off. Instead, it was 10 hours of driving a Brinks truck around.... ughh.

But I'm happily sitting on the couch in the basement now. And I'm guessing I'm actually too lazy to go up two flights of stairs to my bed, so I'm gonna crash right here tonight.

At least I got my Christmas list put together tonight.... a whole 3 items.

Originally posted by JordanAndrew
    and back to this thread... just got home from work and I gotta be back to work again in 6 hours.. wow!

On top of that I just got assaulted by a customer tonight threatening to kill me several times. Got the cops in the scene while the guy ran his ass out. Luckily they caught him.

here's the section I found on the net but I also remembered this when I went to hospitality law in College.

265. (1) A person commits an assault when

(b) he attempts or threatens, by an act or a gesture, to apply force to another person, if he has, or causes that other person to believe on reasonable grounds that he has, present ability to effect his purpose

The damn bitch did both the verbal assault and stabbing gesture. I'm going to have to start bringing my baseball bat at work.

where the fuck do you work?

My Ride
    has lace's

hahaha sick.

My Ride

Originally posted by Kobe
    you're calling my story BS? I'll try to scan my police witness report and I even have a picture of the guy's ID who tried to stab me.

I work in a restaurant that I probably shouldn't mention just because I want some things in my life private.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, I have this on my surveillance cameras as well but I don't think I can publicly show that as the video doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the company I work with.
    Last edited by JordanAndrew; 11-25-2008 at 03:56 AM.

My Ride
    Eclipse

you're calling my story BS? I'll try to scan my police witness report and I even have the guy's ID who tried to stab me.

I work in a restaurant that I probably shouldn't mention just because I want some things in my life private.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention, I have this on my surveillance cameras as well but I don't think I can publicly show that as the video doesn't belong to me, it belongs to the company I work with.
    lol i didn't even read your story, I was just writing for the hell of it
    Originally posted by beemerm3
    so if we only seen 5 % of the oceans why not drain them or somethin lol or can u even transfer water from one ocean to another??? think of all the stuff u'd find treasures n eerything.

I worked graves for awhile my sleep routine hasn't been the same since. It is kind of annoying when you know you have to wake up early but you cant go to bed. But then again there is the benefits of naps haha

My Ride
    has lace's

naps = life saver

My Ride

Originally posted by Kobe

lol i didn't even read your story, I was just writing for the hell of it
    haha fair enough. I thought you were just kidding around but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Moving on, I already took a picture of the statement and the picture of his ID.

there you go beyond. I got to work in 5 hours now and I can't sleep.

It's probably because I had a bit of adrenaline rush after the incident.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

Take 20 minute naps. Dont go into REM or you will just wake up more tired.

Its 3 am and I'm starting nights tonight at the rig... bleh

If I didn't have Beyond I'd probably go crazy... Or do something productive haha

haha fair enough. I thought you were just kidding around but I thought I'd ask anyways.

Moving on, I already took a picture of the statement and the picture of his ID.

there you go beyond. I got to work in 5 hours now and I can't sleep.

It's probably because I had a bit of adrenaline rush after the incident.

I love how you wont mention the restaurant you work for but you'd post some guys ID online for everyone to see haha

I guess I wouldnt care too much about that guy if he threatened me either.

Wtf did you do to this guy?
    TRUTH: it's the new hate speech.
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

my friend and i worked at a law firm and he would take naps in the storage closet. then if our boss went looking for him in there he would say that so and so need a chair

My Ride

Originally posted by broken_legs
    Take 20 minute naps. Dont go into REM or you will just wake up more tired.

Its 3 am and I'm starting nights tonight at the rig... bleh

If I didn't have Beyond I'd probably go crazy... Or do something productive haha

I love how you wont mention the restaurant you work for but you'd post some guys ID online for everyone to see haha

I guess I wouldnt care too much about that guy if he threatened me either.

Wtf did you do to this guy?

The picture is pretty blurry so you can't really make out the name or his address. But yeah you're right, I really could care less about this guy's ID. It actually helps people out since they would know what he looks like.

His buddies and him tried to walk out on their bill. My server was smart enough to get ID before they went for a "Smoke break". I just defended myself but I really try to avoid violence so I usually don't hit back unless I really really have to. With the city the way it is I don't want anything happening to me behind my back. Nobody seems to fight fair anymore.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

The picture is pretty blurry so you can't really make out the name or his address. But yeah you're right, I really could care less about this guy's ID. It actually helps people out since they would know what he looks like.

His buddies and him tried to walk out on their bill. My server was smart enough to get ID before they went for a "Smoke break". I just defended myself but I really try to avoid violence so I usually don't hit back unless I really really have to. With the city the way it is I don't want anything happening to me behind my back. Nobody seems to fight fair anymore.

Your server? Are you the manager? Did you chase after them? You got assaulted? make some sense man! We need details!

I've chased punks out of a restaurant a few times in the NE when I used to be a server. They are always so stupid and always get caught. It's always someones parent who comes in and pays for it too. hahah how embarrassing!
    In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act. - Orwell

My Ride

edited. Cop friend says to take it off the net.
    Last edited by JordanAndrew; 11-25-2008 at 06:07 AM.

My Ride
    CRF 250L

haha whatever man. Good story.

This sounds like Boston Pizza on Memorial lol

My Ride
    NC1

That totally sucks. Some people
    Were they drunk?

I'm glad everything worked out alright though.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    L-Tuned

Oh, I thought it was an uppercut shoryuken incident related to hot soup.

who still up? ahha fuck me cant sleep

Page 3 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast