Quantcast
Tissot Watches - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tissot Watches

My Ride
    lots

i just picked up the Tissot TS-Sport prs 516 while on vacation in the Caribbean 2 weeks ago.. i absolutly love it.

CHEVROLET= Cheap, Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time.

My Ride
    X3

Default T-Touch Expert

The Tissot T-Touch Expert offers touch screen functionality in the form of a fashionable watch. More then just a watch it offers the following functions:
    -Altimeter
    -Altitude difference meter
    -Chronograph (split and cumulative)
    -Countdown timer
    -Compass
    -Two alarms
    -Thermometer
    -Barometer
    -Backlight
    -Perpetual calendar
    -Two time zones

The T-touch Expert is housed in lightweight titanium and all functions are activated by the sapphire crystal touch screen. At 100 meters water resistant, the T-touch Expert is the perfect watch for the active beyonder!

click for larger version
    » Click image for larger version

$1,275 with titanium strap
    $1,195 with rubber strap

My Ride
    X3

To go along with our last featured watch, today we feature the brand new T-Touch Classic.
    Just like the expert, the T-touch Classic features a touch sensitive sapphire crystal which activates the following functions:
    - Tide
    - Lap timer with logbook
    - Split timer
    - 2 count down timers
    - Compass
    - 2 Alarms
    - Perpetual Calendar
    - Second time zone
    - Backlight function
    The T-touch Classic offers sporty functions in a clean and elegant design.

click for larger version
    Shown with brown leather strap: $695
    Stainless steel strap: $725

Beyond pricing available as always!

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

That's a sleek watch!

My Ride
    X3

Default PRS200 Steven Stamkos Limited Edition 2013

Perfect timing, just as the lock-out ends, the Tissot PRS200 Steven Stamkos Limited Edition 2013 is released!
    There are only 1091 of this limited edition watch allotted for worldwide distribution, so this will be a rare piece!

MSRP: $650

My Ride
    X3

Default Luxury Automatic

Brand new for 2013 is the Tissot Luxury Automatic collection.
    The beautifully detailed case houses the new ‘Powermatic 80’ automatic movement. As the name suggests, the powermatic boats an impressive 80 hour power reserve.
    click for larger version

Gent’s 41mm: $950
    click for larger version

Ladies 33mm: $1,095
    click for larger version

As always, beyond pricing applies.

My Ride
    X3

Default T-Race Touch

Another new release from Tissot for 2013 is the T-Race Touch.
    Inspired by the T-Race line, this new model features 11 functions activated by the touchscreen. Highlights include, dual time zones, 2 alarms and a compass. For the motor sport enthusiast, it will measure lap times with its chronograph (add/split/lap) function, and allows you to keep track of them with a built in logbook.
    At $595, it's also the most affordable of the Tactile line from Tissot.

Beyond pricing available as always!

My Ride
    X3

Default PRC 200

Continuing with our theme of new releases, this month we have the brand new Tissot PRC200. The PRC200 has been a staple of the Tissot line for years and I’m sure many Beyonders are familiar with the previous model.
    The new design is an evolution of the original and retains key features such as sapphire crystal glass and 200 meter water resistance.

On the three hand quartz, the 39mm case size is unchanged but the bezel is now thinner so the watch appears to be larger.

MSRP: $450

The quartz chronograph has been enlarged to a more modern 41mm case size, while retaining the elegance of the original.
    click for larger version
    MSRP: $550

Since the new model is now available, any in stock discontinued PRC200 models will be on clearance. Please pm for details.

My Ride
    X3

Default Carson Automatic

Brand new from Tissot is the updated Carson Automatic. For years the Carson has been a staple of the Tissot line-up, and for 2013 Tissot has given the line a significant update.
    The new models are housed in an elegant 40mm case and feature the impressive 80 hour power reserve 'Powermatic 80' automatic movement.
    Starting from $650, the Carson Automatic is a perfect example of affordable elegance.

My Ride
    X3

Default PRC200 Tony Parker Limited Edition 2013

Brand new in stock is the PRC200 Tony Parker Limited Edition 2013. The timing is perfect as the Spurs are set to take on the Heat in this years NBA finals.
    The watch features a unique black and orange colour scheme as well as a tachymeter engraved on the stainless steel bezel not found on other PRC200 models.

Limited to 4999 pieces

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Default Re: PRC200 Tony Parker Limited Edition 2013

Originally posted by Justing
    Brand new in stock is the PRC200 Tony Parker Limited Edition 2013. The timing is perfect as the Spurs are set to take on the Heat in this years NBA finals.
    The watch features a unique black and orange colour scheme as well as a tachymeter engraved on the stainless steel bezel not found on other PRC200 models.

Limited to 4999 pieces
    Is this the new one you were telling me about?

My Ride
    X3

^ Nope, not this one.
    There's a new automatic version of the PRC200 coming out soon. I have a few on order, I'll call you when they come in.

My Ride
    X3

Default Tissot T-RACE MotoGP 2013 Limited Edition

Another new limited edition piece is now in stock, the T-Race MotoGP 2013.
    As the official timekeeper and the official watch of the MotoGP, Tissot draws from the sport for the unique design of the watch.
    This years watch features a black and blue colour scheme and comes with a helmet display box that also functions as a watch winder.
    Limited to 3333 pieces worldwide.

click for larger version

click for larger version

MSRP: $1,550

My Ride
    X3

Update!
    A new T-Race MotoGP 2013 is back in stock after the first one sold quickly.

My Ride
    X3

Default Tissot Squelette

Announced at this year's Basel show, we will finally be receiving the much anticipated Tissot Squelette late next week!
    This unique timepiece offers a modern take on the traditional look of skeletonized movements. The design, inspired by a wheel (Porsche Turbo twist anyone?), combined with the brushed 43mm steel case, gives the watch an industrial feel not often found with skeleton designs. With its hand-wound movement, the Squelette is beautiful blend of traditional watch making and contemporary design.

click for larger version

$2150

For the first run, Canada will only be receiving 45 pieces. I have two on order with one allotted to a fellow Beyonder. If you’d like to get your hands on one of these watches please let me know asap, as they are selling out fast and we’re not sure when the next run will be available.
    Last edited by Justing; 12-07-2013 at 04:51 PM.

My Ride
    X3

Default Tissot PR 516

The PR 516 is a throwback to the original, first launched in the 1960’s as a tribute to Tissot’s passion for motorsport.
    Today the design is almost identical but in a more modern 40mm case size. The watch features floating indices, a strap that mimics the style of driving gloves and a transparent case back showcasing a steering wheel design.
    The PR 516 is an attractive and truly unique watch that embodies the spirit of the iconic original.

MSRP: $825

My Ride
    2016 Civic / 2016 KTM 1290 SuperDuke GT

Default Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you, the staff at your store are fantastic. I came in the other day with a problem on my PRS200. The calibration was off and I needed help. I had not purchased my watch from you, but that was of no concern. An awesome friendly woman helped me out. 5 minutes later I was recalibrated and very happy. You will get more of my business.

I noticed you sell Charriol jewelry. I have a Charriol watch, that I have owned since 1995. I believe it is called the Celtic II. It has never had any kind of service just battery changes. Should it be serviced? If so do you handle it in house or is the watch sent back to Phillipe Charriol?

Damnit! I wish I saw this thread sooner! I just picked up a courtourier chrono this past weekend! I'll have to come by in a few months when I'm ready to pick up another tissot

My Ride
    X3

Default Re: Thank you

Originally posted by Rowdy
    I just wanted to say thank you, the staff at your store are fantastic. I came in the other day with a problem on my PRS200. The calibration was off and I needed help. I had not purchased my watch from you, but that was of no concern. An awesome friendly woman helped me out. 5 minutes later I was recalibrated and very happy. You will get more of my business.

I noticed you sell Charriol jewelry. I have a Charriol watch, that I have owned since 1995. I believe it is called the Celtic II. It has never had any kind of service just battery changes. Should it be serviced? If so do you handle it in house or is the watch sent back to Phillipe Charriol?
    Awesome! Thanks for coming by and glad we could help you out!
    Pm'd in regards to your Charriol watch.

Thanks Vengie, looking forward to it.

My Ride
    X3

Default Re: Tissot Squelette

Originally posted by Justing
    Announced at this year's Basel show, we will finally be receiving the much anticipated Tissot Squelette late next week!
    This unique timepiece offers a modern take on the traditional look of skeletonized movements. The design, inspired by a wheel (Porsche Turbo twist anyone?), combined with the brushed 43mm steel case, gives the watch an industrial feel not often found with skeleton designs. With its hand-wound movement, the Squelette is beautiful blend of traditional watch making and contemporary design.

click for larger version

$2095

Back in stock!
    I wasn't expecting the Squelette to be available again until the new year.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast