Quantcast
Haunted Places In Alberta... - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places In Alberta...

My Ride
    argetni

ohh man i gatta find these places so next time im going on a date this would be a palce to check out hahah ohh man would the person who dated me would hate me soo much...haha

but no i shold um mget all my buddies togeether and check some of this out...

My Ride
    335xi 70 c10 84 c10 Indian chief

there is a couple places in drumheller that are pretty carazy, i work at pepsi and we deliver out there, the town apparently was an old mining town and there is tunnels under the ground that connect all the downtown core, and the tunnels used to be like brothels and drinkng taverns and shit like that. many people were murdered down there.

there is this restaurant there that whenever i go there the guy always tells me the new stories of their ghost. we have to deliver to the basement there which is creepy on its own, but thats where the "ghost" lives. it always throws bread around and turns off the stove and crazy stuff like that, but when i went into the basement last time with my driver the power went out and it was pitch black man i was scared, the lights came on in like 15 seconds but it felt like 20 years

My Ride
    Turbos n Stuff™

Originally posted by max_boost
    Ahhh I remember that school, I went there on a few occasions. Didn't really see anything, except a group of guys, including myself running off and screaming like little girls. Just to clarify, I wasn't the one who started running first, may have been Fluidic haha It was prior to the Beyond days, it was the Alberta-cars.net haunted house meet

hahahaha
    '

good times! It was sofa king cold out that night too.
    Travel

My Ride
    Wristshots

Originally posted by Neil4Speed

I second this, what do you guys say friday?

Statick/Turbotrip, we are for sure doing this... I am not going to lie, I am a little scared
    friday after skool...evro is also coming

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

where exactly is the haunted schoolhouse and devils play ground? a couple buddies and i were driving around once trying to find it.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

PS those are pretty scary stories hahaha
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

My Ride
    '14 Subaru Impreza

Statick,Turbotrip and Neil4Speed, you guys MUST bring a camera or camcorder with you, otherwise theres no point in going.

Back in grade 6 I went to heritage park for the crossing guard picnic thing, and me and my good friend were walking through a house and we heard creeking noises but just thought that it was somebody else walking in the house. We walked into this one room, and there was a manican (spelling?) standing like right there, looking right at us. We have never ran so fast in our lives haha.

Also on the same day, we were looking at that 2 story house where supposedly there is that woman on the top floor, and all the guys where on one side of the house, and one of our teachers and all the girls went to the other side of the house. All of a sudden we hear all of these screams and like 20 girls running around the house towards us, all of the guys started to scream and run haha. Funniest/scariest thing that's ever happened to me.

My Ride
    purple people eater

haunted houses are awesome.. even the stories are freaky. there is a guy down in town here with a haunted house, it was built in like 1904 or something, but the ghost will mess up the master bedroom bed after you make it, moves slippers around, and sometimes when you leave the top floor and then go back the carpet in his room will be wet like somebody spilled water on it... and then every morning at 1:00am (I think) he hears exactly eleven heavy footsteps in the hall. scary shit.

I used to be in Sea Cadets (I know, I know, flame away) we had our general training out at Fort San in Echo Valley in Sask. We stayed in the old Tuberculosis sanitorium, lots of ghost stories running around that place. The only scary thing that happened to us was we heard someone playing the flute really late at night, it was actually kind of pleasant. My brother had to stay in one of the old operating rooms though! it was still all tiled and they still had an old showerhead attached to the wall, he could hear water dripping all night and there was a puddle around the drain, but it was dry when you touched it. AHHH GHOST PUDDLE!!!
    Success is the ultimate revenge.

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

or even...what about all those stories my Pinoy friends tell me about the Peg??

Winnipeg has some messed up situations and scenes man...
    ...@therealarifjina...

No one has mentioned father lacombe. I grew up in Midnapore and we always heard that his pickeled heart was stored in the old tower. I never have tried to stay more than one hour in that building without feeling really freeked out.

Any other Midnapore people remember this?

Abyss: Dont worry, I was in Air cadets.

My Ride
    hearts on fire diamond engagement ring.

Alberta - Calgary - Ernest Manning high school S.W - In the past of 2000 there was a incident that involved a girl who supposedly hung herself using her backpack to hang herself, on the top floor of Ernest Manning high school. She now known to be heard crying in agony, in the very last stall near the wall. Students reported that they've heard toilets flushing, sinks not properly working and thought that they saw a glimpse of a human figure behind them. Now the last time I've looked into this, there was a report that a janitor was passed out over night when a teacher discovered him in the morning.

i remember this day like it was yesterday, i didnt personally know her, and have never heard of any of these ghost storys.. and i was in high school for like 5 years, lol
    Solid Gino......

So you gusy are going up friday for sure? Nice! ya make SURE you bring a camera too! And go at night, just so it's that much better

Good thing about a camera is it catches things you don't see. I've downloaded a ton of real life ghost movies and people never see things untill they replay it on thier cameras.

Big time props if you guys get into the house with a cam and all!!

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Originally posted by QuasarCav
    No one has mentioned father lacombe. I grew up in Midnapore and we always heard that his pickeled heart was stored in the old tower. I never have tried to stay more than one hour in that building without feeling really freeked out.

Any other Midnapore people remember this?

Abyss: Dont worry, I was in Air cadets.
    Yeah Fr.Lacombe is where St.Marys college is. That old tower is creepy as hell. Its ominous just looking at it from the road.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    c300

u guys remember the one on the sentra forum?
    it supposedly happened in calgary
    guy had pics and video too

was pretty cool but didn't look too real

My Ride
    2010 frontier pro-4x

ive heard lotsa stories about the tower there at marys and checked it out a few times but they have a security officer on guard and its all locked up isnt it?

Originally posted by JiggaMan
    So you gusy are going up friday for sure? Nice! ya make SURE you bring a camera too! And go at night, just so it's that much better
    hah ya hopefully...so far Statick, Neil4Speed, Evro, charizard, AcuraTL, Tru_leb4life, and I have confirmed along with 3-4 maybies, but im guessing in the end only 5 or less of us are actually gonna show...but were trying to get a digicam right now, or else we'll just take a regular camera

I've heard lots of stories about stuff like this. Really facinating stuff. I'm not yet sure whether or not I believe in this, but I definitly think it's a possibility.

From everything I've read, if you see or hear a gost, assure it that your a friend, and tell it to go into the light. Gosts arent necessarily bad, they are just scared of you. You need to reassure them and tell them to go into the light. Again, this is just what I've read, but it's a good idea to try.

tell it to go to the light? lol i dont think any of us is gonna try talking to a ghost if we see one...we'll be too busy soiling ourselves

wuss

lol

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast