Quantcast
The Official Trump Thread - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Trump Thread

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Obama's has been the past 4 years as well Those that don't see that have blinders on. BLM has been the worst thing to come about for rights in general in years, and he supported them. Pitting social/economic classes against each other, pitting black people against police.

All Obama's doing.
    Obama's 2nd term is basically the doing of Republicans.

Obama reached across and compromises on a lot in the 1st term in hope of cooperation and progress, he scratched Republicans back and got nothing back. That's why he uses executive orders instead to get it done.

I'm not defending Obama but he is progressive and saved US and people who invested in US from the worst recession in decades.

I would also say to Trump hater that wait and see. As long as he can be reign in like Reagan, it shouldn't be that bad.

But now I kinda miss Bush Jr.

https://streamable.com/gjklh
    Last edited by Xtrema; 01-20-2017 at 06:17 PM.

My Ride
    Nothing interesting anymore

Originally posted by Xtrema

As long as he can be reign in like Reagan, it shouldn't be that bad.
    Speaking of which, with a personality like Trumps, how do you know when dementia starts kicking in?

Obama's has been the past 4 years as well Those that don't see that have blinders on. BLM has been the worst thing to come about for rights in general in years, and he supported them. Pitting social/economic classes against each other, pitting black people against police.

All Obama's doing.

But in other news Bill staring at Ivanka

I couldn't agree more. Obama should go down as one of the worst presidents in history but the leftist media and activists are singing him praise that people forget he has been utterly useless. He skyrocketed debt, brought back race wars to the US instead of healing them, forced through a broken health care system that had no chance of working, screwed the energy industry and Canada under the fake guise of "enviromentalism" when really he was just protecting the investments of his strong supporters (ex. Buffet), did nothing to combat the extemism happening thoughout the middle east...he has made it worse, antagonized Russia over and over and over, the list goes on and on and on. I can honestly say the only good thing I think he did with his very social agenda was legalize gay marriage.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Tik-Tok

Speaking of which, with a personality like Trumps, how do you know when dementia starts kicking in?
    When he starts to sound like Obama.

My Ride
    2016 VW MK7 R ORYX DSG TECH

Originally posted by Type_S1

I couldn't agree more. Obama should go down as one of the worst presidents in history but the leftist media and activists are singing him praise that people forget he has been utterly useless. He skyrocketed debt, brought back race wars to the US instead of healing them, forced through a broken health care system that had no chance of working, screwed the energy industry and Canada under the fake guise of "enviromentalism" when really he was just protecting the investments of his strong supporters (ex. Buffet), did nothing to combat the extemism happening thoughout the middle east...he has made it worse, antagonized Russia over and over and over, the list goes on and on and on. I can honestly say the only good thing I think he did with his very social agenda was legalize gay marriage.
    You're a special kind of stupid
    "Sic Parvis Magna"
    FKA Silver_SpecV

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

When he starts to sound like Obama.
    No bipolar
    Ultracrepidarian

Originally posted by Type_S1

You clearly have no idea how US govt works.

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Obama's 2nd term is basically the doing of Republicans.
    No its not. Obama's 2nd term was his own doing. Typical progressive, "if we aren't enacting any changes, THINGS ARE AWFUL!!! WE'RE NOT MOVING FORWARD, EVEN THOUGH THAT MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD DIRECTION"

FFS.

In other news, 2 million people out of 7 billion apparently protested something worldwide. More people worldwide probably stand in line for iphones but the media gears are churning.

This is the EXACT sort of thing Trump was elected because of. Divisiveness. If only these people had jobs to go to instead of protesting...

In other news, 2 million people out of 7 billion apparently protested something worldwide. More people worldwide probably stand in line for iphones but the media gears are churning.
    Do you seriously equate standing in line for an $800 iPhone to worldwide violent protests over Trump? School me on how they are the same.

Few will want a four-year-old iPhone, yet Trump will be here in theory until 2021.
    Last edited by Tenkara Way; 01-21-2017 at 12:34 PM.

If only these people had jobs to go to instead of protesting...
    Ironic coming from a guy who spends all day ever day arguing and fighting with people on beyond...

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by FixedGear

Ironic coming from a guy who spends all day ever day arguing and fighting with people on beyond...
    Once his rally season starts up he'll be too busy to be posting

I'm not sure I understand exactly what all the protesting is about

I've asked that of a few people. "It's about making Trump aware". That or some form of it seems to be answer. I think at this point it's safe to say he's aware, he just doesn't give a fuck about it.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

They dont know what they are protesting either. Was Ubering and Drove some hippies to Calgary's gathering, they said it was becsuse Trump said bad things about women. Need to keep my 5 star rating, so I just played nice.

But its not sexist voting for a corrupt woman, just because she's a woman.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
    I'm not sure I understand exactly what all the protesting is about

I've asked that of a few people. "It's about making Trump aware". That or some form of it seems to be answer. I think at this point it's safe to say he's aware, he just doesn't give a fuck about it.
    Yeah, I seriously doubt Trump or anyone in the US cares about a few tiny protests in Canada or anywhere else in the world.

On another, unsurprising note, the Montreal protesters vandalized a bunch of stuff during their brief protest.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride

I'm sure most of you have already seen this on Reddit FP, but holy smokes, this is going to be a facepalming 'x' years.

White House press secretary attacks media for accurately reporting inauguration crowds

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

^cause republican's are too busy working to stand around in a field all day on a Friday

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:10 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by ercchry
    ^cause republican's are too busy working to stand around in a field all day on a Friday
    I thought they were all out of work, and waiting for Trump to move 'der jerbs' back to 'merica?

My Ride
    Model S

I am very confused about the womens rights protests. An anti-trump protest would at least make sense, but what does he have to do with women's rights? Which women's rights is he attacking?

Originally posted by FixedGear

You clearly have no idea how US govt works.
    Please do tell.

Did you take poli-Sci in university to make yourself an expert?

Page 4 of 39 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast