Quantcast
Just Listed- 16 Copperpond Landing SE - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Just Listed- 16 Copperpond Landing SE

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Default Just Listed- 16 Copperpond Landing SE

WALKOUT ~ (illegal) SUITED BASEMENT ~ HUGE PIE LOT ~ CUL-DE-SAC. **OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY MARCH 16 & SUNDAY MARCH 17 FROM 2-4PM** Welcome to this meticulously maintained 3+1 bed home nestled in the heart of Copperfield, offering a blend of comfort, convenience, and functionality. Situated next to a protected natural wetlands, and on a sprawling pie lot with a walkout basement and illegal basement suite, this property presents an ideal canvas for both relaxation and entertainment. As you enter the main floor, you are greeted by an inviting open living and dining area, perfect for hosting gatherings or enjoying quiet evenings with family. The beautiful kitchen is a hub for gathering, and has been recently upgraded with new cabinets & hardware, granite counters with a raised eating area, upgraded Bosch stainless steel appliances including convection stove, and walk-in pantry for plenty of storage. A convenient 2-piece bathroom and laundry room add to the practicality of this space. Venture upstairs to discover three generously sized bedrooms, including a luxurious primary suite featuring a spacious walk-in closet and a 5-piece ensuite bath with stand-up shower & soaker tub. An additional bonus room with a vaulted ceiling offers endless possibilities for use. Downstairs, the fully finished walkout basement boasts an illegal suite, providing ample living space with a large rec room, a fourth bedroom, and a modern 3-piece bathroom. A second laundry room and storage area ensure convenience and organization. Recent updates to this home enhance the comfort and value of this home, including air conditioning, a water softener & water purifying system, new carpets on the upper floor (2022), automatic blinds with button operation on all floors, new shingles (2019), and hot water tank (2018). Outside, the fully secured backyard is a private oasis, complete with an oversized shed discreetly tucked away, mature trees (30 years!) offering shade and tranquility, and extras such as a wooden sandbox with built-in seats and a playhouse with a slide. The extra-large lower deck provides ample space for outdoor entertaining and relaxation. The property's easy-to-maintain front landscaping features perennials and mulch, enhancing its curb appeal. Copperfield is a fantastic family community, with schools, parks, shopping, restaurants, and more all within walking distance or just minutes away, ensuring a lifestyle of convenience and enjoyment for the whole family. Don't miss the opportunity to make this exceptional home yours and start creating lasting memories in this vibrant community.

Photos and Listing details
    https://empirewestyyc.com/ListingDet...idget=featured

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Dang 700k for 1700 sq ft in Copperfield. Seems crazy but I know you will sell this within a few days.

My Ride
    G37X

Psshhh..unreal 700k for that?! Guess this is the housing market in Calgary for "affordable homes."

My Ride
    Ford F150

$175k -> $399k -> $700k

In 14 years. In what has always been an affordable community. That smells like the dump.

But yes that is the housing market in Calgary.
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

My house has gone up like 25 percent in that same time. Yikes.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?