Quantcast
Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

My Ride
    '16 GMC HD '94 MKIV SUPRA

I just bought a house using Jordan, probably the most laid back/chill guy I have dealt with! I wasn't really sure where I wanted to buy 100% (I am new to Calgary) He was VERY informative about different areas of the city and showed me properties in the NW SW Bowness before I finally made my decision to buy in North Glenmore!

He isn't a typical realtor out there just for a commission payout, there was a place I was ready to buy, however after he pulled up some comps in the area he advised me that it was about 50k over priced! I ended up walking away from that one and continued the search!

All in all in the end I am very happy with the house I ended up with, he negotiated a massive beer fridge in the garage (industrial fridge) and a table hockey game! (and we also got a few bucks off the list price) I would refer Jordan to anyone looking for a place!

Thanks again!

-Kent

Back in 2011 my wife and I put our house up for sale using the services of another realtor. After the three month contract ran up, and only having one showing, we knew a new realtor was needed. I remembered reading about Jordan on Beyond and his impressive reviews did not disappoint.

Jordan brings with him years of experience and valuable advice. This being our first time selling a home Jordan helped guide us through the process with ease; Always making himself readily available to answer any of our questions or concerns.

We were amazed with the immediate results. We went from a handful of showing with the past realtor to more then thirty showings with Jordan. Within a few months we sold our house and almost immediately Jordan began forwarding listings for us to view. As is the case with most couples, the vision of my dream home and that of my wife are not at all alike. Jordan did a fantastic job of showing us homes that incorporated both of our unique tastes within our budget.

We sold our house on June 30th, 2012 and moved into our new house on August 20th, 2012. We love our new home and quite frankly, enjoyed the whole experience. There is no other realtor like Jordan, we are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him and look forward to working with him in the future when our family outgrows the new home.

Thanks Jordan for your patience, hard-work and friendship.

Ken and Patricia

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by outsider
    Back in 2011 my wife and I put our house up for sale using the services of another realtor. After the three month contract ran up, and only having one showing, we knew a new realtor was needed. I remembered reading about Jordan on Beyond and his impressive reviews did not disappoint.

Jordan brings with him years of experience and valuable advice. This being our first time selling a home Jordan helped guide us through the process with ease; Always making himself readily available to answer any of our questions or concerns.

We were amazed with the immediate results. We went from a handful of showing with the past realtor to more then thirty showings with Jordan. Within a few months we sold our house and almost immediately Jordan began forwarding listings for us to view. As is the case with most couples, the vision of my dream home and that of my wife are not at all alike. Jordan did a fantastic job of showing us homes that incorporated both of our unique tastes within our budget.

We sold our house on June 30th, 2012 and moved into our new house on August 20th, 2012. We love our new home and quite frankly, enjoyed the whole experience. There is no other realtor like Jordan, we are thankful to have had the opportunity to work with him and look forward to working with him in the future when our family outgrows the new home.

Thanks Jordan for your patience, hard-work and friendship.

Ken and Patricia

Thanks Ken, It was a blast working with you and Patti....I better get an invite to the house warming party

You know where to find me if you need anything or have any questions

Enjoy the home.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

Given that our house has officially sold and changed hands, I thought now would be a good time to post our review of Jordan.

It’s difficult to describe Jordan’s service without using expletives because he is just so damn good! This was our first time selling a home and Jordan answered any preliminary questions and concerns for us immediately to alleviate any apprehensions we had. Furthermore, Jordan provided some great advice in de-cluttering and staging our home to great results. Using both his expertise and an excellent photographer, our listing included incredible pictures and fantastic listing brochures that really accentuated the positive features of our house. As a result of our appealing listing on MLS, we received a large amount of showings in a short amount of time.

When it came to negotiations, Jordan negotiated hard for us and got us a great selling price for our home. Due to the fact that our community had a large amount of similar homes for sale and coupled with the downsides of our house being located beside a loud road and unkempt neighbours, we were thoroughly impressed with Jordan’s service and ability to sell our home in spite of these issues.

Although we are now taking a short reprieve from the real estate market due to traveling for a bit, we will without a doubt be utilizing Jordan’s services upon purchasing a home. Until then, he has offered to provide timely updates on any neighbourhoods that we’re interested in.

We wholeheartedly recommend Jordan for all your real estate needs as he provides fantastic service and is available to answer your questions at any time of day.

Thanks again,
    J&A.

My Ride
    2015 Hyundai Veloster

Good to see so many good reviews for Jordan, this guy is top notch.
    Originally posted by Go4Long
    or else what? you'll turn on the caps lock?
    you do realize this is the internet right? lol
    Originally posted by rob the knob
    mar, you are good guy at heart
    you must realize your limitations
    then you will be happy if you fine place in live
    Originally posted by blitz
    Jesus man, I know you like Transformers, but you need to get out more. No one should get this upset over a movie based on children's toys.

My Ride
    2013 4Runner

Starting in mid december, my GF and I decided to start looking for our first place. I gave Jordan a PM and he met up with us in the next 2 days and checking out houses a day after! Having Jordan as a realtor for us was great since we were first time buyers. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything you need to know, and to make sure you are getting what you want. He's very easy to get in touch with, will try to get you the best deal as possible, and overall great guy.

We moved in to our new duplex over the weekend, and we love it. Thanks Jordan!

There's a lot more that I can say, but I think that gets the point across hah.

Also I got to ride in his XF-R

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by ArjayAquino
    Starting in mid december, my GF and I decided to start looking for our first place. I gave Jordan a PM and he met up with us in the next 2 days and checking out houses a day after! Having Jordan as a realtor for us was great since we were first time buyers. He takes the time to make sure you understand everything you need to know, and to make sure you are getting what you want. He's very easy to get in touch with, will try to get you the best deal as possible, and overall great guy.

We moved in to our new duplex over the weekend, and we love it. Thanks Jordan!

There's a lot more that I can say, but I think that gets the point across hah.

Also I got to ride in his XF-R
    Thanks Arjay. Hope you and Deb enjoy the home. Let me know if you need anything else. Iam always around.

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    2010 XFR, 2015 F-350

There are multiple positive reviews of Jordan and I have experienced why. We recently used Jordan to buy and sell in the last month.

I gave Jordan a call in the middle of the week before the family day long weekend and my wife and I met with him that Monday. After some discussion with him about our place and some suggestions to help stage our place we were on our way to listing. This is where the whirlwind weekend began, we listed that Friday morning and by Saturday evening we had sold our place and bought our new place.

I can't say enough about how approachable and professional Jordan was throughout the whole process. It didn't matter whether he was on vacation in Mexico (still can't believe he was emailing me) or later at night, he always made sure everything was going well.

I have nothing but good things to say about Jordan as both an individual and a professional and look forward to using him for all my real estate needs and will not hesitate to refer anyone to him.

Thanks again Jordan, Jamie and I couldn't be happier with everything!

My Ride
    Infiniti M35x

Hello Fellow Beyond.ca members,

I would like to add my positive experience with Jordan Lotoski as my real estate agent.

Summary: Jordan sold my condo in 2 days for 100% of the list price!

I engaged Jordan on March 4, 2013 to sell a condo that I was taking possession of on April 4 via email. I met him later to formally sign a realtor representation agreement. Before I signed, he explained everything including the commission structure and his strategy for selling my condo. He suggested a higher listing price than I had anticipated but I left it to his professional judgement. I'm a certified accountant so I really had to be comfortable with the dollar amounts. In the same meeting, he booked a photographer to be ready for the possession date to make a feature filled listing.

Prior to getting possession, he prepared a listing right away and asked for my input via email. It would go up once the pictures were taken and he got the keys.

I got the keys on Thu April 4 and handed them to Jordan. He got showings that weekend April 5-7 and kept me in the loop with texts/emails/calls. I got 2 offers on the 5th and he suggested that I wait for a higher bid. On the 6th I got a bid of 100% of the price and I took it! Sold in 2 days for 100% of the list price that I thought might have been high! He had to cancel viewings for later in the day on the 6th and for the 7th.

He suggested the law firm that his RE/MAX agency is aligned with, Clark & Clark. The legal fee was much lower than the firm I engaged to buy the condo. I just finished signing the legal paperwork on the sale today, Apr 25, only 3 weeks after getting possession.

Thanks again, Jordan, for helping me with this transaction. I highly recommend your services to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in Calgary.

Cheers,

-John

My Ride
    2GR-FE Hethel, 14W246, 13W251, 06NC, 02Aerio

Jordan sold my friend's house recently.
    He had a much better experience compared to his other realtor a few years back.
    Insurance Pro

I recently used Jordan Lotoski as my realtor to purchase our first home (first for me, second for my husband).

Jordan has always been very responsive to previous questions I had over the years without intending to purchase a home. It made the decision of who to go with as our Buyer Realtor very easy.

Prior to pre-approval, we started looking around in the market. Jordan was interested in understanding what we wanted and why so he could meet our needs better. We were admittedly all over the map with our wants.

Jordan had already setup a list of houses he thought we might be interested by April 1 based on a brief description. Once we gave him a want/need list and looked at our first house together, he really understood what we were looking for and just nailed it when sending us a second list of houses we might be interested in.

The first house we looked at was a surprise rush. We had planned on meeting Monday, I found a house I thought I'd really like late Friday afternoon and he was able to squeeze us in that weekend. After seeing our reactions and hearing our comments, he had suggested we look at some of the newer homes in Sage Hill / Kincora. It didn't appeal to us living that far north (but we were looking at Airdrie/Chestermere because you might as well live in the satellite communities if you're going to be so close to the city limits).

We put an offer into our first house April 7th. It fell through but we weren't heartbroken so it was for the best. Jordan took the time to explain the process and was very patient with all our questions.

We ended up viewing and putting in an offer on our new home on April 8th! The sellers wanted to take away the nice vinyl shed but Jordan talked them into leaving it behind.

Took possession 3 weeks ago and although there were a few concerns, Jordan was fantastic and helped move things along! This is coming from a worry wort that has lists for EVERYTHING and always has a worst case scenario that is undoubtedly going to occur.

Jordan was very knowledgeable about the market and houses. He wasn't pushy, was prompt for our appointments and made us feel like we were his only focus. Jordan had great suggestions on how to update the look without throwing in a ton of cash.

We won't be moving any time soon, but if we were in the market to buy and sell, we would put our trust into Jordan and follow any recommendations he has (to a limit).

Another great person we dealt with during this time was David Lopez of Deal Transport. We used their services for our move and they came in significantly less than the other big moving companies. It wasn't red carpet service, but they were very careful with our possessions, worked super hard and did not pull the bullshit that we had been worried about with moving companies in general. PM me for the number as I don't want him getting spammed.

In summary, bought our first homed and love it! There were times that things veered a bit and could have dismayed us, but Jordan helped us through it and made it into a very positive experience.

Jordan, I know we didn't seem that excited when we got possession that afternoon but you should have seen us as soon as we got all our stuff in the house and it just hit us that this place was ours! I would recommend Jordan 100x over.

My wife and I knew about Jordan via a friend referral and we have nothing but great comments about him!

Jordan is very knowledgeable about the market condition. Not only he is easy to deal with, but also very responsive and timely with his response, no matter if it was an e-mail, Gtalk, text message, or Whatsapp, etc... He also gave us useful tips and ideas about how to make our property more attractive and valuable than the competitors' in the market.

We were very amazed and satisfied with his marketing approach! We had consistently numbers of showings and we sold our property within a month.

He did an absolutely great job and we had much better experience compared to our last selling experience a few years ago with another realtor. Thanks Jordan for helping us with the transaction!

I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to sell real estate in Calgary and Edmonton!

Happy to have found Jordan off beyond! This guy is on the ball and definitely provides a wealth of knowledge in real estate and building.

In a housing market like today, it's critical to have someone available 24/7 (literally) in order to get a quick turnaround to beat other buyers to the punch.

Although we haven't used him for listing our current residence yet as we are planning to complete our build next year, I look forward to having Jordan as my selling agent.

As a buyer though, I definitely would recommend Jordan in terms of advice and overall customer service for any kind of real estate purchases.

My Ride
    MDX

My turn
    After an absolutely miserable experience with hopestreet.ca and some deadbeat tenants that trashed our home, it was time to cut my losses. I had no interest in keeping our home, and since we built it in 2008 I was bound to lose some money. Jordan was realistic with our pricing, and still priced it higher than other realtors recommended. Before a sign was even up on our lawn we had showings, and in less than a month we sold for 98.4% of our asking price. Every interaction with Jordan was casual and he was always positive that we would sell the home. This won't be our only deal with Jordan and I'd be glad to refer anyone I know to him. Ps that closet in our kitchen with the gas range must have been the deal maker.

My Ride
    YH2/FK8

This is long over due, but better late than never. After reading the countless positive reviews on the boards, I figured I'd give it a try and I contacted Jordan last Summer.

First off, he recommended Tim Lacroix to handle the mortgage aspect. Props to Tim and his staff for making this process a little easier for a first time home buyer like myself. He was very friendly, professional, gives excellent advice and at the end of the day, he knows how to get things done.

As for Jordan, I am very happy I contacted him. I gave him my criteria for what I was looking for in a home and right off the bat, he sends me countless listings and even met up with me that week to see a quick possession home and a few show homes at my convenience. His insight on the market and what to look for was extremely impressive and even gave me some pointers on what communities yield high resale values for my investment. I took the advice he gave me and I found a home within a couple short weeks. He even negotiated with the builder to help me save me money where I could here and there and even got them to lower the required percentage of down payment for me!

From there, he and Tim did a lot of the paper work and coordination between the builders and lenders and generally made the process alot less stressful. Being single and a first time home buyer, I wasn't sure what I needed/wanted in my home to not only look appealing, but to add value in the long run. He knew exactly what I was looking for and what to keep/remove that was within my budget.

Jordan is very prompt with all appointments, meets at the clients convenience and is responsive at any time of day with any questions that I had. He's very knowledgeable about all aspects of housing and was happy to help me out where he could. He loves his work and it definitely shows in the results!

This won't be my last interaction with him. I will definitely see him again when buying/selling a home in the future. I also would recommend Jordan for anyone looking to invest in real estate, whether it's building, purchasing or selling a home.

I took possession early this Summer and I'm happy with my home so far. Thanks, Jordan!

Last edited by JordanEG6; 09-26-2013 at 08:45 AM.
    SneakerFiles.com | Blog | Team AM Fam

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
    1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
    2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
    2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current
    2021 Honda Civic Type R LE - 2021-Current

This review is well overdue but better late than never. Sorry for the length, but my experience may be different than the standard purchase experience.

I wrote a review using Jordan on the sell side so this review is about the buy side. My wife and I took a break from the real estate market after selling our place to decide where we wanted to buy and how much we wanted to spend. Using Jordan’s “Market Snapshot” tool, I was able to keep constant tabs on all the neighbourhoods we were interested in living in. This provided invaluable insight in determining areas we could afford, how long certain houses were sitting for, and how much below asking price houses were selling for. From this tool, we were also able realistically determine our needs and wants based on the houses being listed/sold in each area.

Originally we had planned on contacting Jordan to start looking at houses a few months from when we ending up purchasing. However just to get a better idea of some neighbourhoods we drove around looking at a few open houses one day. We ended up visiting one open house that ended up being the house we would purchase. We knew this house was rare due to the location, lot size, and renovations done while still being relatively affordable. This house also hit almost all of our criteria.

We contacted Jordan to walk through the house and he immediately provided a list of comparables and confirmed that this was indeed a rare find. Upon walk through he noted that he had multiple clients looking for this exact type of house at this price range and had they not purchased a house already they would most certainly be interested in this one. However, given that this house had only come on the market due to another offer falling through we had gotten lucky with our timing.

Using Jordan’s negotiation savvy, we were able to purchase the house at a great price even with multiple showings scheduled throughout the process. Although our purchase experience may have differed from most in that we did not visit a ton of houses, we utilized Jordan’s market knowledge to ensure that this house met our needs now and in the future. I still keep tabs on the neighbourhood using the snapshot tool and have still not yet seen a house on the market that was recently renovated at a similar price. I’m still quite certain we were able to get a relatively rare find.

One last thing, on possession day the seller and/or the realtor left the keys locked in the house instead of the lock box so we couldn’t access our house. (Dumb move, don’t ask me why this was done). While waiting for the selling realtor to get a locksmith, Jordan found an unlocked window, pried the screen off, and boosted me up to get access to my house. This man will not hesitate to get his hands dirty to get you in a place!

I would also be remiss in not mentioning the team that Jordan works with for mortgages. Tim Lacroix at Canada Mortgage Direct provides the level of service and wealth of knowledge that you would expect with Jordan. My wife and I wholeheartedly recommend the Jordan/Tim combo.

tl;dr: Jordan provided enough market knowledge to make an informed decision on buying a place after essentially looking at houses for a day or two and helped me break into my own house on possession day.

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

^^^ Thanks again for all the positive reviews. having great clients like you all makes it somewhat easy for me.

Have a great Holiday

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    "Four f***ing wheels and a seat!"

About time I finally got around to posting about my experience with Jordan this past summer when I purchased my first home.

I had a nightmarish experience with my first realtor this past spring. The only reasons I went with her was because of a recommendation from an acquaintance, and because I incorrectly assumed that because of the listings Jordan posts on Beyond, he doesn't specialize in inner-city properties (which is not true at all, Jordan sell both suburban AND inner-city properties).

Unlike my first realtor, Jordan did not require that I sign a buyer brokerage contract with him (which was a big deal for me following my initial experience). Jordan was always accessible and responded to emails/phone calls with lightning fast speed. Unlike my other realtor, he was always punctual with showings. Jordan did a great job in the negotiating process as well, helping me get my home for only 94% of the listing price. Even months later he was very accessible and willing to dispense valuable advice and provide me with additional followup service.

I was extremely skeptical and quite cynical after my initial experience with my first realtor. My only regret is not going with Jordan earlier to save myself a lot of grief. I will absolutely be contacting Jordan first for any future real estate needs

My Ride
    Lexus NX

Re-posting my review here as per Jordan's request:

Here is another glowing positive review for Jordan...

My wife and I recently purchased a rental condo property with Jordan.

Prior to contacting Jordan, we had already done our homework and got a mortgage pre-approval with Tim. We also had done some research into the area, type of building, and size of condo that we were looking to get.

The whole process started off with me firing off an email to Jordan listing the general criterion of what we had in mind. Jordan called me up within a few hours and we scheduled 2 viewings right off the bat for that evening.

With the first viewing that evening (at Calla), Jordan immediately informed me that the unit we were looking at will get sold that same night - so, don't even need to think about putting in an offer. However, there was another unit with the same layout that is about to come onto the market. If we were interested, we could try to snipe that new listing before it comes onto the market.

Next, we went to look at a unit in Drake. While I thought the Drake unit was fine compared to Calla, Jordan was very helpful and pointed out some downsides with Drake (no AC, not so nice finishings). I would have missed all these if it weren't for Jordan.

After the viewings, Jordan gave us his thoughts in regards to the rental potential of the properties in the area. His suggestion was to go with the Calla unit.

My wife and I spent some time that evening to ponder on the unit, then decided to pull the trigger later on that night. We worked with Jordan over emails & text messages into the late night (~11pm) in order to get our offer accepted. Talk about dedication!

The post-sale service was even better. Jordan met up with us to help setup our RentFaster ad. We then scheduled 2 viewings with Jordan prior to the possession date in order show the place to potential renters.

In the end, we took possession of the place and had a tenant move in that same evening. Talk about a smooth experience!

Overall, I also felt that Jordan responded to all our questions really quickly. He'd text back within 15-30mins after we contacted him about something. We never felt like our realtor had 'abandoned' us.

I'd definitely recommend Jordan to anyone without hesitation, especially if you are not familiar with the market and needs someone that has a good feel of things.

My Ride
    is pretty sharp lookin'

Was surprised when I didn't find Jordan on here...

http://www.rate-my-agent.com/

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast