Quantcast
Haunted Places In Alberta... - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 37 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Haunted Places In Alberta...

Default Haunted Places In Alberta...

Aright so growing up in Calgary I've head a whole bunch of wack stories about places like hertiage park and stuff being haunted... didn't think much of it.

Last Saturday me and some friends decided to goto the abandoned school house near chestermere and all I can say is wow. I have never been so freaked in my life!!!! Here is some info on the place I dug up on the internet:

Haunted School House
    This is a true story that took place about five years ago in Chestermere, Alberta, Canada. Located on a person's land is a school house that supposedly burnt down many years ago. The rumor that had people interested was the fact that a little girl died while being trapped within one of the rooms. Unsolved Mysteries ran a show about the school house and the fact that when people attempted to knock the house down with machinery, all the machines would just suddenly die. During a cold winter night two friends and I went to the school house to see if the rumors were true. It was a fresh snowfall so there were no footprints from previous visitors. The only way to get into the house is run beside the landowners' house(supposedly the little girl's uncle) or through his boobietrapped field of snow drifts. Steve and I chose to go by his house, while Trevor chose to go through the field. Steve and I went through the back entrance, up the stairs, down the hall and into the room that is supposedly haunted(there is no roof, so snow falls into the school house). Suddenly we heard the crunching of snow come up the hall. We thought it was Trevor, but when we seen Trevor coming up the hill through the snow drifts, we were in a panic thinking it was the landowner(he shoots salt pellets at you if you get caught on his property.) The snow crunched down the hall slowly and steadily, we hid in the corner. The footsteps came down the hall to our room and mysteriously stopped and the entrance to the door. We stood frozen for about a minute but heard no more crunching. The wind that was there, was now nonexistent. I got up and looked down the hall. Under the moonlight was size 3 or 4 shoeprints in the snow that started at one end of the hall and stopped at the doorway. We grabbed Trevor from the field and ran the heck away. We have not gone back since.
    Calgary - Abandoned schoolhouse - Go onto International avenue, off of 52nd street. Take a left at the first set of light's you see after passing the 68th street intersection. Go down that road about half way and keep looking to you're left. This is how the story goes. You will only find a half of this very historic schoolhouse. Back in the day there was a fire that started in a hallway, and it claimed the lives of three children. Witnesses report the sound of children playing, laughing, & a child fall down. But after their death's, they tried to tear the building down, (It was left standing for almost two years afterwards.) during their first attempt , almost half of the Calgary city workers fell awfully sick. There second attempt, they brought in a Wrecking ball, but the motor just up and died, they couldn't find the reason why. Although back at their construction site, it was in fine working condition once again. Third attempt, the wrecking ball actually fell off while the group was still looking at the plans to carry out.
    So we strolled over to this place at about midnight and decided we would go right up the gut. First off, we passed a bunch of no tresspassing signs, so i was already a bit freaked out. Then before we knew it we were at the burnt up house... it was a fairly warm night and then the temperature just DROPPED and there was this wierd old/musky smell. Before we got a chance to go into this freaky place we looked back, and there was this fuckin hillbilly truck slowly creeping up the path we came!! So we were like holy shit we need to jet, so we ran through this field and noticed the truck had turned around sorta and was stopped (looking at us???) so we dropped onto the ground and waited. In this time we had a little bit of a chance to relax and think... while thinking we remembered this guy that protects his land shoots salt bullets from a rifle.. so instantly we got up and ran to our car and got the fuck out of there.

I know it doesnt sound TOO TOO scary, but I have honestly never been so freaked out in my life! Because I never got the chance to actually go into the place, and see what this guy is protecting... I was wondering if any of you have been to this place or heard anything? One of my other buddies who had been there years ago said when he went, he got inside saw things like handprints all over the place, bird bones laid out in perfect formations, and a mint condition fountain running in the middle of this broken down place.

I will never EVER go back there for as long as I live.. but I am so curious as to what the hell this guy is hiding... why is this place not torn down, and why is he protecting it?? AND why the hell does he have someone on call 24/7 to come drive up!!!! (no way that was a coincident)

Last edited by JiggaMan; 04-05-2005 at 11:36 AM.

My Ride
    1988 Accord, 1990 4Runner SR5

Me and some friends went out to that place last year... I had never heard of it myself before then but it sounded kinda cool.... We got up there, no sign of anyone, the school building looked liken it was about to fall down so noone went in there, but a few went in the building over, i think it was part of the school, not sure though.

Then i think the landowner heard something, as it sounded like he let his dogs out... we peaced pretty quick after that, Place was kinda creepy.

My Ride
    Wristshots

looks like a case for me, tubrotrip, and neil4speed

My Ride
    Faux X 4 Mall Crawler

i think there was a post about the school house a couple years back here on beyond.

i'm to lazy to search for it.
    sig deleted by moderator, because they are useless

My Ride
    MB C63

i say we have a beyond meet there..

ive been there a few times...its pretty scary when theres only 2 of you late at night. But yah the things ive heard of the place make me not want to go there without like 20+ people

Ya man that building... i dunno how it is still standing, the base is so broken up and on the biggest angle.... everything about that place creeps me out!

Statick go for it! Let me know how it goes

Originally posted by statick
    looks like a case for me, tubrotrip, and neil4speed
    hah im down, we should take a couple of videocameras down there and do a beyond special for everyone...mebe even spend the night

we'll be sure to go in the daytime tho
    Last edited by turbotrip; 04-04-2005 at 04:59 PM.

My Ride

I'll go check it out and tell you what I find.

I just printed the directions there.

Click here to check out my racing sim...

Originally posted by GQBalla
    tictactoe2004 you are scary

My Ride
    MKV GTI

Someone posted a pretty cool website with abadoned places all around town.

It had like haunted places as well as like sewer maps, tunnel maps, and stories behind alot of things.

My Ride
    hearts on fire diamond engagement ring.

yah i remember the old post about the school, i remember when we were kids we broke into the abandon part of St. Marys... the old hospital part, OMFG... it still creeps me out just to drive by...
    Solid Gino......

My Ride
    Pimp Mobile

i think sum1 smoked 2 much pot 2day..

My Ride
    97' Pearl White Toyota Celica w/ purple tint

Alberta - Banff - Banff Springs Hotel - A bride was coming down the main staircase on her wedding day. The staircase was filled with beautiful candles to celebrate the special event. The train on her dress caught on one of the candles and the dress caught fire. In her panic, she tumbled down the stair breaking her neck. Today, she still be seen wandering through the halls of the Banff Springs in her wedding dress. The stairs, although still there have since been blocked and there were no other weddings in that area of the hotel.

Alberta - Banff - Banff Springs Hotel - The missing room, 873 - The walls have been extended over the door; however you can clearly see where the door use to be. Employees of the Hotel claim that they are not allowed to speak of it. The rumor is that a family was killed in the room and guests regularly see the ghosts. Mean while no matter how much they cleaned the mirrors a little girl�s fingerprints return, so they blocked off the room.

Alberta - Blairmore - Old Hospital - There are reports of a woman�s silhouette in a window, lights, singing and other noises.

Alberta - Boyle - Old Cemetery - This place is in the middle of nowhere, it has graves dating back to the 1800's and whenever someone walks through the gates, fantastic chills run down the back of your neck. An old school/church is across the road in the middle of the field, coinciding with the graves.

Alberta - Brooks - Community Cultural Centre - This was an old hospital in the 1940's, and many people died here. There are repeated sightings of an older janitor of the building going from room to room to clean, a young boy with a back pack wandering the halls, and many kids have heard an elderly woman read them stories. Through the use of a Ouija board, staff members have communicated with the young boy, who is 9 years old, and afraid of being there. He often plays with the toys in the daycare in the basement, and has told the staff members that there are a total of 75 ghosts in the building.

Alberta - Cadotte lake - Cadotte graveyard/ the Lake - It is a reserve an hour from peace river, at times when you walk by the graveyard at night you have a feeling of being watched, it is said that if you fool around in it after dark, a tall dark figure will chase you out, also at times weird lights will be seen at night over the lake since the graveyard is right next to it. At one point a few hundred years ago before it was a community it used to be a battlefield, as where probably why strange things sometimes happen.

Alberta - Calling Lake - Calling lake School - It is a small native community about 1hr and 45min outside of Edmonton, it has been said that the school was built over an old native burial ground it also been reported that a dark shadow like figure seems to hang around in the library day or night and there is always a feeling of being watched in the school.

Alberta - Calgary - 22X highway - There is no speed limit in the highway so lots of people have gotten car accidents or death. People have sworn to see ghosts pop out while driving then end up having accidents. Please if you are going anywhere else trying to pass the highway, drive with care.

Alberta - Calgary - It's a really old mansion in old downtown. Now a restaurant and gift place. People swear that they see a woman walking around the upper floor of the house (which is closed to the public). She seems peaceful and has never presented a threat.

Alberta - Calgary - Abbydale SE - In a blue and white two story house lies a family of four with an incident involving a black figure like blur. Before all this there was a cold chill by the basement cellar. Even though the heat was on the beds where always ice cold and the moaning coming from the cellar sounded like a man with a deep voice. From there on in this sound was like a confession of some sort or a plea to god. Still today the family doesn�t know what the mumbling is trying to say because it is in a foreign language that hasn't been heard before. The sightings of the black blur was seen on a regular daily bases but only to have come so far to a person then suddenly vanish.

Alberta - Calgary - Abandoned schoolhouse - Go onto International avenue, off of 52nd street. Take a left at the first set of light's you see after passing the 68th street intersection. Go down that road about half way and keep looking to you're left. This is how the story goes. You will only find a half of this very historic schoolhouse. Back in the day there was a fire that started in a hallway, and it claimed the lives of three children. Witnesses report the sound of children playing, laughing, & a child fall down. But after their death's, they tried to tear the building down,(It was left standing for almost two years afterwards.) during their first attempt , almost half of the Calgary city workers fell awfully sick. There second attempt, they brought in a Wrecking ball, but the motor just up and died, they couldn't find the reason why. Although back at their construction site, it was in fine working condition once again. Third attempt, the wrecking ball actually fell off while the group was still looking at the plans to carry out.

Alberta - Calgary - Bow River - A figure of a middle-aged woman is seen sometimes she is very peaceful looking, but it is still believed that she drowned in the Bow River. Some have even said in the early 1900's. This woman is seen walking near a shallow area where one other almost drowned, but was saved. She can be easily seen from the bike path, but be wary she's often seen on the bike path standing there.

Alberta - Calgary - C.O.P. - When ever you go there if you ride the ski lift during noon hour as soon as you get off and start to go down the hill you go faster. but when you try and stop you feel 2 sets of hands pushing you harder and harder until you fall down.

Alberta - Calgary - Cross house garden caf� - This one is already posted, but with not much detail:

Alberta - Calgary - The Deane House - History includes murder and suicide. Glass cabinets shatter on their own, guests at the house reported seeing an Indian man, possibly Chief Deerfoot in the basement during a murder mystery party. Other spirits have been spotted as well in upstairs bedrooms, such as a young woman.

Alberta - Calgary - Ernest Manning high school S.W - In the past of 2000 there was a incident that involved a girl who supposedly hung herself using her backpack to hang herself, on the top floor of Ernest Manning high school. She now known to be heard crying in agony, in the very last stall near the wall. Students reported that they've heard toilets flushing, sinks not properly working and thought that they saw a glimpse of a human figure behind them. Now the last time I've looked into this, there was a report that a janitor was passed out over night when a teacher discovered him in the morning.

Alberta - Calgary - Forest Lawn Chicken Coops - in these houses we have seen many ghosts waking around the house watching our every.

Alberta - Calgary - Grace Hospital - A woman was seen cradling a child in her arms in a delivery room. She would bang pipes and open windows, but wasn't much of a threat to anyone. However, she did make it so that a woman in labor who was placed in that room would have a long and difficult labor, often ending in a caesarean section. The ghost is that of a woman named Maudine Riley. The Riley's owned the land, which the hospital is built on. Maudine Riley died in childbirth in one of the rooms of her house. The room she died in was almost in the exact position where the haunted delivery room is now located. Her child perished with her. It seems that she is afraid of letting women give birth in that room, because she thinks they might suffer her fate. Across the street from the hospital is Riley Park. There's a monument erected there in memory of Maudine and her child.

Alberta - Calgary - The Grandstand, Stampede Park - It has been said that during the building of the grandstand, that a construction worker was killed by falling into the concrete being poured for the thick outer walls on either side. There have been reports of footsteps at night, water taps and lights being turned on and doors closing.

Alberta - Calgary - Heritage Park - there has been sightings of a beautiful woman holding her baby smiling, on the third floor. They shut the place down, and took out the electricity on the third floor, and at night there have been sightings of a bright glow on that floor. People still see the ghostly woman there at times.

Alberta - Calgary - Lac La Biche - It is said that the ghost of the priest that died in a tornado at Lac La Biche settlement ground is seen walking in and out of the church. One witness has a picture of the ghost. Some people who work their claim they feel someone watching them from the churches windows. The ghost's name is unknown but he does not harm anyone.

Alberta - Calgary - Mark's Work Warehouse-Macleod Tr. S. - Employees over the years have seen shadows on the sales floor and fitting rooms, The sounds of walking on wooden floors, Eerie feelings, Cold chills followed by the foul scent of a wet dog and small items being tossed across the sales floor with no one there. These events happen in the early morning when there are fewer customers and after closing.

Alberta - Calgary - Mount Royal - Apparitions seen accompanied by a rotting smell.

Alberta - Calgary - Sears at North hill mall - An old janitor is heard and seen walking around the stare turning on TV�s and toys he has been known to communicate with people from the catalogue department and he doesn�t appear to be bad

Alberta - Calgary - St. Mary's College - In the woods next to St. Mary's College, it is haunted. There is no activity reported in the daytime, but in the nighttime, weird things usually happen. One witness reports his arm rose up on its own, and his partner couldn't push his arm back down. Others felt hands around their neck.

Alberta - Calgary - Symons playground - An abandoned school in the NE little ways out of the city. Late at night, sounds of children laughing are heard. Inside the school, there have been numerous reports of actual glimpses of the ghostly children playing. It has been said that 2 teens went in the school and were never found again.

Alberta - Calgary - Zellers Forest Lawn - In this store we have a ghost everyone calls George. He likes to throw things off of shelves and to turn up stereos. Just recently we were all around the front of the store for our nightly meeting. All of the music was off and suddenly, from a part of the store in which no music or stereos were located, bagpipe music started to play. Everyone new it was George.

Alberta - Canmore - Canmore ice arena- a man is often seen watching the late night staff from a watching area. If somebody enters the room, the ghost is gone, but yet still visible through the windows down below.

Alberta - Crowsnest pass - Frank slide rocks - Mist and forms have been seen and when you look at the slide your sense of awe is replaced with an eerie feeling. Under the rocks is the old town of Frank and maybe 75 people died in the slide. It may be more due to the fact that the population was always shifting and the records were buried with the town.

Alberta - Dunvegan small settlement/missionary enclave - The ghost that is said to inhabit Dunvegan is that of a Catholic nun who died under mysterious circumstances. The ghost is said to appear as a gray form that descends from the hillside toward the settlement. The ghost is known as the gray lady and local guides mention the story and sightings have been periodically reported. The sightings are usually of a gray form descending from the hills as one crosses the bridge over the Peace River.

Alberta - Drumheller - The City Grave Yard - There is told to be a couple of ghosts it the yard and apx.3km around it.

Alberta - Edmonton - Concordia College - On certain nights you can hear a choir sing in the boys dorm areas that seems to be coming from the walls. Late at night, there are sounds of slamming doors even though no one is around. An African American female teacher has also been seen wandering the halls, and has been figured that she was a teacher in the 1960's era. Schwarman hall is another area that has reports of being haunted. From class doors that slam before your eyes to being able to see your breath.

Alberta - Edmonton - Edmonton General Hospital - This hospital is composed of Y, C, A and B wings. The A wing was constructed early in the 1900's or late 1800's and the others followed. The B wing houses the old Operating Rooms and despite being closed and unused for 10yrs still smell of sick people. On the 8th floor (old pediatrics) children be heard to cry - this floor is also closed and vacant but before being shut down housed Alzheimer�s patients who often complained of children crying. In the basement of the B wing an electrician was killed during construction and has been seen in the hot house working in the same pit as the tragedy happened. A mother wanders the 6th and 8th floors looking for her dead child... She disappears when approached but her sobs do not.

Alberta - Edmonton - John A. McDougall Elementary school - During the lunch hour a young girl can be seen climbing up and down the stairs. Rumor has it the girl died when she was sliding down the banister of the stairwell and she was pushed off backwards.

Alberta - Edmonton - La'Boheme Bed and Breakfast - Old Gibbard Block in northeast Edmonton. Built in 1912. It was an upscale apartment building. Woman employee was murdered and dragged down three flights of stairs to basement where she was dismembered and fed into furnace. The sound of her head bouncing off each stair can be heard at night. The original furnace is still in use.

Alberta - Edmonton - The Macdonald Hotel- A horse and carriage often be heard running through the halls of the top floor. They are never seen only heard.

Alberta - Edmonton - Old Strathcoa Guilty Martini - You will see a man approach you during the evening around 10PM other times throughout the evening you will feel a cold touch on your shoulder or someone flicking your hair...most evenings the bottles will rattle and clink together with no explanation as the bottles are not even close enough to touch...cold spots and Shadows will appear where it is virtually impossible to see shadows... Nothing bad has ever happened and most all staff has experienced this ghost who they describe as a gentleman in black...

Alberta - Edmonton - Victoria School of Performing and Visual Arts - The school's theatre, the Eva O. Howard, is inhabited by the ghost of Eva O. Howard. She is often seen before every school performance. Other spirits inhabit the school, many were lost during renovations.

Alberta - Edmonton - Walterdale Theater - This was originally built as a fire hall in the 1920's, it was converted to a non-profit theatre playhouse in the 1960's, though not absolutely sure. Many people have seen the resident ghost(s), and have been spooked right out of the building. The back stairwell, where the actors and technicians go through was especially laden with their presence. The hauntings tend to occur more closely to a play run beginning, especially in that stairwell, as well as the Green room. You feel hands helping when you go upstairs, or cold breezes in closed rooms. Props would move, and lights would be turned off.

Alberta - Fort Macleod - The Empress Theater - There's a resident at the Empress who never goes home for the night. The Empress, once a vaudeville theater in Fort McLeod, has ghostly sightings and activities, downstairs--and sometimes upstairs.

Alberta - Fort McMurray - The Syncrude Towers - On the third floor of the mews. Two condos are known to be haunted. In the first condo you can here what sounds like a baseball being dropped and then rolled on the floor. It is usually heard when people are downstairs at around 11pm, the sound comes from above them on the second floor. In the second condo a teenage girl was grabbed by the arm while she was sleeping, she woke up realizing no one but her was in the room.

Alberta - Grande Prairie - Alden Arms Apartment complex - was said to be a woman who�s abusive husband killed her in the kitchen with a butcher knife. Sightings show her dressed in all white and she walks across the living room and kitchen she is said to be a friend of women but not of men.

Alberta - Grande Prairie - Prairie Mall - Reports of a disfigured old man roaming the office area hallway in the evening. Also an elderly woman who choked while eating in the food court is seen wandering around there.

Alberta - Grande Prairie - Old Movie Theater - A movie theater full of people burned down. If you walk by you feel like your being watched and you hear whispers. If you get too close you will hear footsteps running away. If you go inside you will hear screaming and what seems like fire. You see burning ghostly figures out of the corner of your eye.

Alberta - Highprairie - townpark - Reports of hearing a chime of a bell and little children�s voices it would normally happen around 10:00 or 11:00 then it would stop around 1 am.

Alberta - Jasper - Jasper Park Lodge - An extremely steep staircase leads up to a very old wing of the dated hotel. As a man was climbing the stairs, he fell and broke his neck. He haunts the old staircase without being seen. He pushes people down the stairs, causes cold wind gusts and leaves and eerie feeling in the stairway and the hall it leads to. Animals will not enter the stairway. & An old couple often be seen sitting at a table or dancing in a dinning room wearing old clothing.

Alberta - Lethbridge - At the Galt museum a man died in the elevator shaft when the museum was still a hospital. Now you hear his slippers walking around at night. Objects get moved if left over night and the elevator opens and closes mysteriously by itself.

Alberta - Lethbridge - Catholic Central High School - It's been said that a chemistry teacher was killed during a freak explosion during an experiment. He now roams the halls, knocking on classroom doors as he passes them. This ghost is known as Kireef. It has been featured on the city news.

Alberta - Lethbridge - Yates Center - Kids can be seen running up and down the stairs and through the seats. Some say that kids were playing with a ball when it went into a storage room and when they went in to get it they got locked in.

Alberta - Lethbridge - The Galt Museum - A man died in an elevator accident many years ago when it was a hospital. Now people have reported hearing his slippers in the middle of the night. And once they put a bed board in the basement over night to find it turned around and upside down the next day. Also some times the elevator Opens for no reason when someone walks by it.

Alberta - New Sarepta - Old mans Territory - Feelings of being watched. Reported sightings of a girl that looked scared of something. Rumors are that an old man in a shack in the bushes murdered the girl in the late 1980s.

Alberta - New Sarepta - The High School of New Sarepta - a 1963 grade 11 student still lurks the gymnasium, where he was supposedly killed when he crashed his car in the parking lot during a school dance, in his Corsica. Students say they see his scarred, one legged, body crawling the gym on the same night of the dance.

Alberta - Red Deer - Lee and Short Law Office - This building was a hospital over 100 years ago. It was also the doctor Parsons home. Many people died there from a super flu, including nurses and the doctor's wife. Over the years many different groups have tried to run in the house. All eventually left because of unusual activity. When the house was under renovation for the currant tenant many workman saw nurses upstairs in the attic. The night janitor quit on her first evening when she saw a woman on the back stairs, which tried to push her down. The motion sensor alarm goes off all the time for no reason. Doors lock by themselves. And a child was said to have been tickled.

Alberta - Rest stop near Canmore - Gas station - Screaming of a woman in extreme pain be heard until it sounds as if it is right in front of your face, then will suddenly stop.

Alberta - Stony Plain - The Multicultural Heritage Center - This Museum was featured in the "ghost stories of Canada series" a few years back. In the main building which is the old stony plain high school people can be seen walking the halls ever so often shadows, white figures, many of the major cases stem from renovations. When the new kitchen in the basement was built things would get moved lost and found again when no one would even touch them. Stools have been reportedly been placed on top of the tables when no one has been there the entire night. Sometimes you will see out of the corner of your eye a woman in a 1900's dress if there is a lot of activity. In the second building, which is called "The Oppershauser house" the staff call their live in ghost "George" after the previous owner of the house. things there can be pretty quite at times.. maybe you'll hear footsteps or a few things may jump off the walls but if you put something in the closet upstairs you may not get it back! People who have left items in the closet have lot them or they have been moved to different parts of the house. Also watch for faces looking out the windows or voices at nighttime.

Alberta - Taber - The Heritage Inn - Room 203 - Reported to be haunted by a man that died there. He moves and hides things in the room and walks around the bar area.

==============

No I didnt type all this.

Someone should call him the banff springs hotel and ask for the room 873 LOL or the headless butcher who wanders the halls.

I wonder where this place is...

Alberta - Calgary - It's a really old mansion in old downtown. Now a restaurant and gift place. People swear that they see a woman walking around the upper floor of the house (which is closed to the public). She seems peaceful and has never presented a threat.
    Last edited by GucciBoy; 04-04-2005 at 05:55 PM.

My Ride
    NC1

Ahhh I remember that school, I went there on a few occasions. Didn't really see anything, except a group of guys, including myself running off and screaming like little girls. Just to clarify, I wasn't the one who started running first, may have been Fluidic haha It was prior to the Beyond days, it was the Alberta-cars.net haunted house meet
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    2008 BBP Accord Coupe

Creepy! Back in high school some friends and I were close to going out to check out the St.Mary's "insane asylum" but I have to admit that shit gets very creepy when its like 2:30 in the morning..
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague.”
    —Cicero, Roman statesman and lawyer

My Ride
    (maah raahde)

My sister and I drove up to that school one day (emphasis on DAY) just to see what it looked like. It was kinda creepy looking, but after we had a look, we turned around and started driving home. It happened to be a windy day and just by chance there was a garbage bag blowing in the wind in front of us. Being the ass I was I screamed out "OH MY GOD!! GHOST!!!!!" Hahahaha! Oh man, I never seen my sister so frightened in my life! Hahaha!

There's a series of books about haunted places throughout Canada. They're divided up by provinces. My sister's got a couple of the Alberta ones.

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/item.a...n=books&zxac=1

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Originally posted by djayz
    i say we have a beyond meet there..

ive been there a few times...its pretty scary when theres only 2 of you late at night. But yah the things ive heard of the place make me not want to go there without like 20+ people
    I second this, what do you guys say friday?

Statick/Turbotrip, we are for sure doing this... I am not going to lie, I am a little scared
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

ya we got about 6 people who have confirmed, but im sure most of them will drop out right at the end

My Ride
    ...BNT0B0X...

what about...

...Devil's Playgorund??
    ...@therealarifjina...

My Ride
    Cummins F10

i think it was my brother who told me that a while back at the banff springs hotel there was a wedding reception on the top floor and there was a fire and killed everyone, and its all haunted up there
    Originally posted by Mibz
    The criteria for being a Beyond Baller is simply knowing you are one.
    Deleted F10 535d
    My hybrid burns Diesel & Oil

My Ride
    11sec S14, Lux Family Bus, VQ35HR

u guys goin friday? hmmm thankfully I'm at work.
    Anyone ever heard of the Prince house in heritage park? My buddy swears that when he was in there last a couple of yeas ago he was looking at a family portrait on the wall at about dusk and the eyes started glowing red! About 4 years ago me and my bro's were walking by the Prince house just after they had closed up all the exibits and the sun was barely visable making it pretty dark out, and we saw the light in the window in the attic on. The problem is is that the attic is inaccessible (blocked off) and the house doesn't have electricity run to it! I'm gettin creeped out just typing this....
    aaahhhh!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    She wishes it was deep.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage2 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So deep put her ass to sleep.

Page 1 of 37 1 2 11 ... LastLast