Quantcast
1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside* - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 79 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: 1991 skyline gt-r-stolen! calgary, ab - cash reward*pics of criminals inside*

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

Default 1991 Skyline GT-R STOLEN! CALGARY, AB - SUSPECT APPREHENDED, VIDEO IN THREAD

UPDATE: Reward Post to Beyond Members.

Reward Post for Beyond Members

UPDATE: 1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R Recovered from Lobster Claw Bandit now up on eBay.

1991 Nissan Skyline GT-R eBay Auction Page

UPDATE:
    Saturday, March 29th - Calgary Sun News Article featuring the actual hat up for auction!!

UPDATE: LOBSTER CLAW THIEF HAT ON EBAY!!

No reserve auction, starting at only $1.......bid now for a piece of internet forum history!!!!

eBay Auction - NY Yankees Hat Lobster Claw Thief Wore

Following a search of the vehicle several receipts were found in the ash trays and console of the car including a Premium Car Wash Receipt from a drive through Petro Can Station. The car left with an empty tank of gas and returned with a little under 3/4 of a tank! Also found in the trunk was a full 4 litre jug of quakerstate oil and some wheel spraycan paint. He also disposed of the original car key, and had a new one cut at Walmart.

MOD EDIT - LATEST UPDATES:
    CTV News picked up on the story.

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...Car-Theif.html

http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/...ull-Story.html

-New member regretfully posts that his car has been stolen by someone with a fake ID that took a permanent test drive. Describes vehicle and thief.
    -Thief encounters another forum member at Chinook mall, member recognizes stolen vehicle as described in this post. Snaps pictures, posts on beyond. Even in a city of 1 million people, thief is spotted within hours due to internet exposure
    -Thief is found on facebook using said pictures, recognized by multiple members
    -Full name, address, and workplace is found via facebook
    -Multiple forum members drive to known address at 2:30am, car is parked outside. Dude peeks out the window, sees posse, gets scared.
    -Car disappears at some point.
    -Another member drives by later, finds car. Boxes car in, calls cops, calls rightful owner
    -Hilarity ensues
    -Cops show up 2 hours later, pictures and youtube video posted of stolen car, and Dr. Claw the fail car thief getting arrested
    -Car is now safe at home, back up for sale, with a new test drive policy. Bonus: Thief leaves $22 in change, and a shitty wanksta hat.

Link is passed around to virtually every forum worldwide within hours, checking in to show community support. Appears on front page of digg.com.

News story to be featured on local news tonight (CTV?)

Back home:
    Hello,

Unfortunately I have to post this as one of my first posts.....my 1991 Skyline GT-R is officially STOLEN.

It was stolen from Heritage Auto Sales in Calgary, Alberta - 7500 6th Street SE at about 1:00pm today - March 26th, 2008. A test driver that went on a permanent test drive.

Police reports have been filed and all ID on the guy was fake.

His description is the following:

White Male, approx 22-24 years of age. Heavy set guy probably weighing about 185-195lbs 5 foot 6 in height. Distinguishing features on him were he was missing his ring finger and middle finger on his left hand.....also had severe scarring on the top of his left hand. He had a piercing with a pointed stud on his right eyebrow. Light colored, short spiked hair. He went by the name Terrance.

He also had a friend driving a late model Acura TSX, silver in color with a damaged rear bumper. I don't have much for a description on this guy other than again, a white male 22-24 years of age about 6 foot tall weighing around 160lbs - slim build.

Any details that lead to apprehending the suspects or finding the missing vehicle will result in a cash reward.

The pictures are of the stolen vehicle:

Last edited by Envision; 03-30-2008 at 10:24 PM.

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

My Ride
    The bitches craaaazy

Shit dude, sorry to hear that, shouldn't be too hard to spot driving around, I'll keep an eye open.

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

A couple more details.......

Full Greddy T78-33d Turbo Kit - - HKS camshafts - - A/M Computer - - E-OI Display Controller - - 300km/hr Speedo - - N1 Headlights - - Greddy Exhaust - - Trust Intercooler - - Zeal Adjustable Suspension - - Panasport G7 17 inch Alloys

That's the mod list....if these parts are on the market you will know where they came from.

The VIN is BNR32-212693

I would rather find and recover the car as opposed to claiming it through insurance. If ANYONE knows anything or recognizes the guy please message me.

Thanks.

My Ride
    1989 MA70, 2006 UZN215

Is there a license plate at all on it?

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

It had a dealer plate on it while on the test drive. So the plate that was on it was M00186. The plate was in a bag hanging out of the trunk.

Also, the vehicle was VERY close to empty was he took it out. I would guess 10-15km's tops before he would need to fill it.

A good chance he would be at a service station around 1:30-2:00pm if he was to go very far.

Thanks

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

The guys story was that he had his friend driving his old GT-R last year and his friend flipped the car and wrote it off. "Terrance" was in the passenger seat and had his hand out the window - when the car rolled it took off his two middle fingers.

Apparently insurance paid out $17,000 on the car and he was looking to get into another GT-R now.

We went out on a test drive on Thursday, March 20th at around 6:30pm and I went along for the drive with him. The car wasn't running properly because the battery was stone dead and wouldn't take a charge. The computer kept resetting itself and the fuel management was all messed up so the car was surging. I told him to leave his number and I'd give him a call when we swapped out the battery.

I tried calling up the number he gave me which was 457-6658 and of course it was not an active number.

He showed up again today at around 12:45pm - when I questioned him about the number he said that I had wrote it down wrong and it was actually 457-6657. Made sense at the time, and seeing as I am a trusting person I allowed him to go on a solo test drive, as the guy seemed to be a genuine buyer.

Long story short, a 10 minute test drive quickly turned into a stolen vehicle.

The police came by, took a statement and put out the word across Calgary and Canada.

I'm not expecting to see the car back in one piece, but I am crossing my fingers.

Thanks.

My Ride
    stock 240sx fastback

shit man..i keep an eye open!!!
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

fuk nuts like that deserve more karma than a few missing fingers

My Ride
    Rust bucketz

A car with that much power....fuck that sucks man..good luck getting it back in good shape let alone stilll driveable..

No photocopy of his drivers license?

My Ride
    1098S

Any specific parts we should be on the look for beside what is shown? Is that an R33 motor? Any internal modifications?
    Originally posted by S2K2
    Haha I am pushin more hp than your car will ever see I have carbon fiber u don't...
    Originally posted by Sebasshole
    But give her a thumb in the eye just to be safe.

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

R32 Beefed up motor. Only mods known are what was listed.

And no usable photocopy of a license - all fake details too.

I've got a sizable deductible on the insurance......if the car is found it would be a sizable reward.

Keep your eyes open guys. I'll keep you updated on any happenings.

Hope you get it back

damn man thats a dope ride. ill be on the look out. hope you find it. good luck

My Ride

damn this car must have been a monster!

deffilately keeping an eye out seeing how everything about this car stands out pretty well and it should not be hard spotting the car (or parts from the car)

I will keep my eye out for it. Hope you recover it, cause it seems like your car is the perfect candidate to be stripped and sold off in pieces... Let's hope it is found before that happens

My Ride
    2012 Impreza

This should be too hard to spot
    i'll keep my eyes open
    GL with the find

Did he give you any type of photo ID. Im sure with a picture someone on here can recognize the guy.

I'll keep an eye out.

My Ride
    VAG products

Sorry to hear, hope you get it out, i'll keep an eye out with the popo's number on speed dial.

My Ride
    s13

ill keep my eye out
    Ridin soLow - if sparks don't fly, your ride's too high

-the other day i saw a banana peel on the road and i swerved... thanks mario kart.

My Ride
    nissan

eyes peeled in edmonton

My Ride
    08 Civc LX, 03 Durango, 11 Duramax

whats funny is this idiot will probably drive it around thinking he's all baller and get caught.... in time.

either that or.............................(he needed a donner car)

will keep eyes peeled.

i hope you get it back, and if you do, time to change your seats bro

My Ride
    POS

i heard they steal a exotic this way couper year back(the thief told the sale guy that he need to pick up the wife for test drive but the car only have 2 seat) and it never back.
    Now for a Skyline....OUCH.

hope there won't be too much damage
    For Rent: 1000 sq apartment located in Downtown. available immediately. Pls PM me for further detail

Pm for detail

My Ride
    Inventory Changes Daily

My thoughts are he needed a donor car - - if anyone suddenly shows up with a single turbo setup there's a good chance it was pulled from my car.

What pisses me off even more was the car just had about $4,000 in work done to bring it up to full safety specs.

Full leak down test on the engine.....it was flawless.

Another note that is special about this car...... the KEY - was jammed into the end of a neon green screwdriver handle. One of the small stubby screwdrivers. The thief made mention he was going to have to change that up when he bought it....

best of luck friend, hope you and your company get it back
    1995 Talon Esi - 1989 Lebarron - 1991 Mr2 Turbo - 1991 Accord - 2005 Corolla - 2005 R6 - 1993 Talon Tsi - 2013 Mustang Coupe - 1997 Grand Prix GTP

I put a sticky on this thread.

Best of luck finding the douche bags!
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

2002civic is offline Held my GTI hostage and got unbanned
    My Ride
    19 SQ5/22 Pilot BE/18 RS3

this guy seems pretty different, someone should see him or know him

My Ride
    s13

did the fake license at least look like him?
    Ridin soLow - if sparks don't fly, your ride's too high

-the other day i saw a banana peel on the road and i swerved... thanks mario kart.

My Ride
    B5 S4, UrQ, UZJ100, 990 SMR

i'd like to see a cop car chase one of these...
    Originally posted by InRich
    tell her I'll pick her up in the vette
    Originally posted by InRich
    The X5 i bought earlier this year really is FULLY LOADED though not a single option missing including infrared night driving

real shitty

Will keep an eye out for your R32 man

I FOUUUNNNDDDDD THEM =)

And i have pictures... Called the police and chased them , also talked to them and wanted to kick there ass but they booked it..
    2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

for real where and when did it happen.
    Thats awesome

Uploading picture...

Saw them at chinook they were following me .. then i told my gf that car is a stolen car so she looked.... They noticed and booked it back into chinook so i knew it was them , i did a u turn and chased them ... then they went down glenmore towards ogden(i think its ogden that way) , but then quickly turned onto south bound deerfoot and gunned it like no tommorow , but i have a kid and gf in the car so i stopped chaseing , but i called 911 , got them the details , told them where they were going .. soooo....

Damnit , I wish I was in my Supra without Gf and kid..... They are also lucky they gunned it when i was getting outa my car , would have shit kicked the cocky mofo....

Anyways they said the car wasnt stolen lol

My Ride

Originally posted by JAYMEZ
    I FOUUUNNNDDDDD THEM =)

And i have pictures... Called the police and chased them , also talked to them and wanted to kick there ass but they booked it..

Fuck you guys work faster than the CPS.

Hahah thats one ugly fuck.. good job jaymez... hope the cops caught them.

Were you driving the range?? lol

And is that the only pic??

Driving the M3... I wish I had the Supra , that would have been funny as hell

I also made fun of his fingers by doing a rock out sign , then he put his fingers up ... rrr i guess he didnt put up his fingers.

My Ride
    Camaro 2SS

well done Jaymez... hopefully the CPS can track the fuckers down...

Page 1 of 79 1 2 11 ... LastLast