Quantcast
Self Monitored alarm system? - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Self Monitored alarm system?

Originally posted by killramos

They apparently do over 40 dollars of change and travel money. , I kid I kid.

My general point is that if you expect CPS to stop a B&E you are likely going to be severely dissapointed ( whether you have a monitored alarm or otherwise), I am sorry that Phil got so upset about my little story. The only real protection you have is a good insurance policy, a safe or safety deposit box for irreplaceables, and a defense mechanism for you and your family if someone breaks in while you are there.

I have a monitored alarm system because it makes my wife sleep better at night when she is there or away from home. Easy 40 dollars a month spent.
    I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. We are burnt out, stressed, and over worked. I'm disappointed that people don't think we are reliable or that we can't meet their expectations. We will always free up manpower for a b&e in progress as its a very serious crime, but we just can't swing it for thefts. It's a difficult balance, and people just aren't very forgiving when it comes to being on the "wrong" side of that.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

My Ride
    Blue Dabadee

Originally posted by phil98z24

I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. We are burnt out, stressed, and over worked. I'm disappointed that people don't think we are reliable or that we can't meet their expectations. We will always free up manpower for a b&e in progress as its a very serious crime, but we just can't swing it for thefts. It's a difficult balance, and people just aren't very forgiving when it comes to being on the "wrong" side of that.
    Originally posted by Thales of Miletus

If you think I have been trying to present myself as intellectually superior, then you truly are a dimwit.
    Originally posted by Toma
    fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yolobimmer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

guessing who I might be, psychologizing me with your non existent degree.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4