Quantcast
Disney world vs universal studios Halloween - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Disney world vs universal studios Halloween

My Ride
    2011 lexus is250 awd

Default Disney world vs universal studios Halloween

Anyone here been to Disney world or Universal for Halloween? Both require a separate ticket.
    Gate tickets get you in until 5pm then you require a separate event ticket which seems ridiculous to me.

Anyone here done either? Just want to hear people's thoughts before I commit to one

My Ride
    (0^oo^0)~

I've always wanted to do Halloween Horror Nights at Universal.

That sounds so fucking awesome. I think Aliens vs Predator was one of the themes from several years back and looked amazing haha.

JUST DO IT!

My Ride
    2015 Kia Forte5 SX

We did disney world halloween with our then 2 year old, it was pretty fun. I think we were in magic kingdom. I would encourage dressing up in your costume when you go as you will have more fun. The park seemed less busy maybe because of the time of the year and being at night. They also give out candy like you were trick or treating at home. I think they also held a special Halloween parade, and the park was decorated for halloween as well.

My Ride
    golfR

Quote Originally Posted by Asian_defender View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Anyone here been to Disney world or Universal for Halloween? Both require a separate ticket.
    Gate tickets get you in until 5pm then you require a separate event ticket which seems ridiculous to me.

Anyone here done either? Just want to hear people's thoughts before I commit to one

Just got back from Disney World a few weeks ago and we did the Halloween night at Magic Kingdom.
    One of the days we had a late evening and the following day we just slept in then hopped on over to Magic Kingdom at 4 pm to get in.
    IMO it was worth it.
    1. My son loved it as he got to go trick or treating around the park and had a full bag of chocolates at the end of it.
    2. Got to go around the park when it was cooler instead of the sweltering heat.
    3. Still lots of people around but not as much compared to during the day. We went back to Magic Kingdom a couple of days later during the day so we were able to compare the crowd size during both times.
    4. Since there were less people, most of the line ups on rides have no more than 10 mins. wait time compared to 45 to 50 mins. during the day. It didn't really matter much since the rides we wanted to get on to we had a Fast Pass but if you want to get on the ride the second time then you didn't have to wait long.
    5. Seeing lots of different costumes from people and having lots of people go all out on dressing up. Probably would've kept my son entertained the whole time even without the rides.