Quantcast
Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

My Ride
    Acura TL, 2016 Yamaha FZ-07

I will highly reccomend Jordan Lotoski and his Mortgage Broker Matt Kee if you're in the market to buy or sell a house/condo.

They have both been very helpful to me in buying my first home. They are both very professional and was always in contact with me whenever I needed them.

I've also been using Jordan's "Wanna know what your neighbours house sold for?" thread for quite some time to research a few areas that I wanted to check up on. Everyone knows how helpful Jordan is here on Beyond, even if you're not a client, he will still look around and help you find the right place.

I am very happy with Jordan's work. His Mortgage Broker was very helpful as well and worked really hard to get the best interest rate for me.

i will definitely use both guys again if I get a chance to buy another property.

If any of you would like to know the contact for Matt Kee, please ask through PM and I would be more than happy to send you his contacts

My Ride
    yfz450,2012 Silverado, Yamaha AR230HO

Jordan sold my house in less than six hours due to his expertise in staging and knowing what a buyer is looking for in any particular market. It's not like my house was under priced either for the doubters, there were similar houses in the area for the same price or less that are still there, it just took the right presentation to grab the attention of the first couple of clients.

Can't say enough good things about Jordan from helping with the staging and supplying the kitchen table and a few pictures for showings to being available at any time of the day. If anyone is thinking about selling or buying be sure to give him a call or PM him through here. I've been bugging him for months about different places and he always got back to me instantly regardless of what I was asking and went out of his way to help with selling the current house.

Awesome Beyond sponsor and a great guy!

Aaron

I've been thinking of listing my pad for a number of months. Two weeks ago my wife and I made the decision to put it on the market...the only problem was who do we list it with? We could have listed it with all the names that we see in our area? I’ve had many experiences with other realtors and at the end of the day I was not impressed.

With the help of Jordan's resource, has helped me out numerous times on Beyond with "properties sold in our area thread". This was my deciding factor and man I'm glad I stuck with my decision. Within my first email to Jordan, he responded within 20min. within a couple of days our place was a show home and ready to sell.
    I don't know anyone in the business of selling Real Estate that has tremendous work ethic, meticulous and integrity. This guy is real and honest which I appreciate. He has pick up papers at my work in the morning and he’s showing us places in the evening. I'm getting BB messages all day long...all this and he has a family- amazing!

Jordan thus far has been great in managing my wife and I. We both have different expectations...something I thought would never happen. She’s looking for the next place like yesterday and I’m just trying to sell. Jordan was great at managing our expectations and getting my wife and us on the same page – baby steps. Today, we have showing after showing and It’s great to see…all we have to do is close this deal!!

Anyways, I can’t thank Jordan enough for guiding my family in this new journey at the expense of his family time.
    BTW – I want to ride in your Jag…that thing looks sick!!
    Ryan
    Last edited by 540i; 04-13-2010 at 01:45 PM.

My Ride
    Toyota Sequoia

Review:

I am (or was!) a first-time homebuyer, and Jordan has been instrumental in making this a smooth and easy process. When I first jumped into the housing market in Calgary, all I was sure of was which quadrant I wanted to live in.

Jordan did an excellent job in filtering down listings based on my preferences. He did this by asking the right questions, giving the right answers and showing me a variety of houses. We were able to very quickly single-out the houses which were most suitable to my needs, helping to make the search easier and less time consuming.

We singled it down to THE house, and before we knew it, we were putting an offer on the table, getting it accepted and then taking posession. Quick and easy. Jordan was very proficient in responding and following up, and if you like using your mobile smart phone to communicate, he's great with that .

I imagine he would work very well with the general beyond.ca demographic, as he is very in-line with the trends amongst young families or bachelors. I haven't had an experience yet selling through Jordan, but the above posts seem to support all the aforementioned.

I'm loving this house and everything has come together very nicely. Thanks, Jordan!

Jordan Lotoski
    Maxwell Canyon Creek Realty

I've come to know several realtors over the course of my 10 years in Calgary, none have impressed me more than the services I have recently received from Jordan Lotoski. He's your guy and here's why:

He's a perfectionist.
    I am one particular fellow and a tough customer to boot. I've put a lot of my time into making my 1985 build a modern, clean and comfortable home for my family to enjoy. Jordan was great in pointing out opportunities to stage the home in a way that would appeal to even more buyers. In fact, once his photograher had completed his snaps of the property and I was able to review, I didn't even recognize my home. It looked like a show home. It made me feel proud of my work.

He's honest.
    Our emotional attachment to our homes often obscures reality. We all think that our homes are 2nd to none, but our homes are only worth what the market dictates, not what we believe. Jordan doesn't sit and perpetuate this false belief that a home is worth far more than it is. His pricing guidelines are right on the money. We listed my house below competing listings and got nibbles right away. Our desire is to sell and his duty is to sell... he makes it happen using the right tools to get the job done.

He's down to earth.
    Jordan is one of us. He doesn't saunter around your home and behave in a manner like he's better than you. He's a good guy. My wife and I both enjoyed having him over. In fact, my wife convinced him to buy a Roomba. Nothing is more satisfying than working with people who you can connect with and converse with on the same level.

He gets the job done.
    Jordan was the reason we managed to sell our house for a reasonable price in a very tough market. He spent a lot of time making the deal happen and he also demonstrated his ability to be a flexible and reasonable businessman. He made sacrifices to assist us in our goal of selling and starting a new chapter of our life in a new home elsewhere. If it wasn't for his flexibility and commitment to our needs, we'd still be waiting for a buyer and losing confidence that our desired move would occur.

Look to Jordan for all of your real estate needs. He is seriously the best realtor I have dealt with. He'll make it happen for you.

Thanks, Jordan. We truly appreciate all of your efforts.

Carey & Jackie
    Calgary
    Last edited by masoncgy; 08-20-2010 at 12:44 PM.

My Ride
    2GR-FE Hethel, 14W246, 13W251, 06NC, 02Aerio

^ +1
    I also want to give Jordan a quick shout out and highly recommand him if you need to buy or sell your house! Although my house wasn't sold right a way due to the slow market.
    Jordan did an excellent job of staging my house prior to the listing with many showings. He gave me updates after showings and the quick service was superb!
    My house sold at a price better than I expected and I thank Jordan as well as Shannon for all their time and effort.

Insurance Pro

My Ride
    BMW X5

I'm going to post my review for Jordan although I bought my house with him as my realtor about a year ago now but have had interactions with him a couple times since then.

I contacted Jordan around November of 2009 because I was looking at a new development in Marda Loop that was just getting finished. Watching MLS closely a few months prior to this, I knew that I saw something pretty interesting. I've built a new home before through a builder but this was a completely different experience. This company had their own realtor and listed the home on MLS. After meeting with them and even them sending me over offer papers, I realized that I didn't want to be doing this alone.

Most people told me not to use a realtor as they thought I could get a better deal. My situation was a bit different as I knew what I wanted and I was buying a new build from a reputable company with a full warranty, etc. I disagreed and wanted to use a realtor anyways; I'm glad I did.

I called Jordan and he arranged to view the place with me that same night. After work (9pm), I met with Jordan who arrived on time in a beautiful 3 series coupe! After taking a peek, Jordan agreed that this was a great place at a fantastic price.

In the agreement, all the appliances were included with the exception of the washer and drier, which I definitely would have missed. After the downpayment for this place, this wouldn't have been a great way to spend a few thousand extra. Jordan managed to get me a great deal and even got me a built in surround sound thrown in - which they messed up and gave me 2 receivers (one upstairs and one downstairs where normally it would only be one so I can have different tunes on each level)!

Jordan has also helped me a couple other times where my parents and their friends inquired about some rental properties downtown.

Throughout my dealings with Jordan Lotoski, he has been nothing short of spectacular. Always on time, honest, and very helpful.

I can say that as long as I live in the same city as Jordan, I will never buy or sell a home with anybody else. Thanks!

P.S. I might have to upgrade this summer just so I can ride around seeing homes in the Lambo haha!

My Ride
    2009 Forester

My wife and I just finalized the purchase of a house with Jordan Lotoski as our realtor and he survived - he is one of the best realtors in calgary.

I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.

to Jordan.
    Tim

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by TimG
    My wife and I just finalized the purchase of a house with Jordan Lotoski as our realtor and he survived - he is one of the best realtors in calgary.

I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. We highly recommend him to anyone looking to buy or sell a property.

to Jordan.
    Thanks Tim I had a great time with You guys...see you in a few weeks.

"BEYONDS OFFICIAL REALTOR"
    Instagram @jordan_empirewest
    Ranked #1 RE/MAX Professionals (2013-2022)
    Ranked #2 RE/MAX Agent Calgary (2017-2020)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max agent Western Canada (2013-2021)
    Ranked #56 RE/MAX Agent Worldwide (2014)
    Ranked Top 100 Re/Max Agent Canada (2013-2020)

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    99 1.6 EL

First thing is first, Jordan's Jaguar smells nice

I picked him as my Realtor, because he's the best and I wanted this to be done right because this is my first time buying a home.

I had a pretty good idea where I wanted to live, and I picked out a couple of places on my own online, but I wanted to see what Jordan could find. So I shot him a pm with the MLS listings and surely enough, he promptly replied with 37 more that fit my tastes. There were some that were definitely worth looking at that I haven't considered. Seeing ones that were really nice but didn't quite fit my needs were important because it made me more reassured about the final pick. This is one thing I learned from Jordan That and not to push red buttons as soon as we walked into a room

Jordan is the man. I can't believe I got him to show me places during the coldest day of the year (November 23rd). Rain or shine, this guy will be there for you

Not only that, Jordan knows how to bargain. Once I've figured out which house to go with, we discussed a good target price. Jordan worked his magic and pulled through. The sellers eventually agreed to our final offer we were hoping for

Jordan has really good taste, and is very resourceful as well. He has excellent home decorating/renovating ideas to make a house look nice without having to splurge. So expect some pictures once I'm done fixing up the place.

He's a terrific Realtor, and an awesome and hilarious guy to know regardless.

Thanks Jordan
    Last edited by Billy2K; 12-10-2010 at 12:58 AM.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

I decided about a month ago that it was time to buy a bigger place with the girlfriend. I had heard rave reviews about Jordan so I sent him a pm!

At the beginning of our search I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do or what we could do. Jordan got me in contact with another fellow beyonder Matt (who is a great mortgage broker btw) to work out a few different routes we could take. Originally my thoughts were either we could sell our current place and buy a bigger place in town, or rent out our current place leaving us with having to buy outside of town to get a bigger place due to the new mortgage rules.

Within a day Matt had ran all the different possibilities that we could do and to my surprise we were able to get a bigger place in town in a much higher price range than I thought would be possible while keeping the old house as a rental (we didn't come close to maxing that amount out though thanks to Jordan)

By the end of that week we had picked 3 different homes to go check out around south calgary, some were fixer uppers that we planned to reno, others were move in ready.

After that trip we were dead set on a semi updated walkout bungalow... Till the next trip that following monday.

Jordan sent me a bunch of homes that were the style and locations that we were interested in and I pick 4 to go look at. The first 3 were shot down after a quick walk through. (Originally I liked one of the 3, but Jordan's logic foiled my crazy reno plans haha)

The last house of the day we fell in love with. It was near the top of what I wanted to originally spend. But it also needed nothing and the sqft was about double of the walkout bungalow and after we reno'd the bungalow we would have probably have spent more than the asking price of this place.

So that night Jordan did some research and found out that it had just been reduced (which crushed my dreams of low balling them) but he had also found out another piece of information that was pretty valuable! It was owned by a relocation company.

So these guys have a minimum price that they have to sell the place for and are looking for quick turnover more than top dollar. With Jordan's advice we tossed them a low offer.

Since we were dealing with a company based in Toronto who only work regular business hours it took a few days but we ended up settling right in the middle of the asking price of our original offer!

So a week and a bit after we began the search for a home we had an accepted offer... With a closing of two weeks haha. Matt had to work quick to get everything done, which he did even after getting his wisdom teeth pulled the day after they had accepted the offer.

When the day came for possession Jordan greeted us at the new house with a fridge full of beer! Everything went smooth and was a great experience and we stole this place compared to what the previous owners paid for it in 09! Super happy and will buy again through Jordan (but hopefully not too soon haha)

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Originally posted by ercchry
    I decided about a month ago that it was time to buy a bigger place with the girlfriend. I had heard rave reviews about Jordan so I sent him a pm!

At the beginning of our search I wasn't too sure what I wanted to do or what we could do. Jordan got me in contact with another fellow beyonder Matt (who is a great mortgage broker btw) to work out a few different routes we could take. Originally my thoughts were either we could sell our current place and buy a bigger place in town, or rent out our current place leaving us with having to buy outside of town to get a bigger place due to the new mortgage rules.

Within a day Matt had ran all the different possibilities that we could do and to my surprise we were able to get a bigger place in town in a much higher price range than I thought would be possible while keeping the old house as a rental (we didn't come close to maxing that amount out though thanks to Jordan)

By the end of that week we had picked 3 different homes to go check out around south calgary, some were fixer uppers that we planned to reno, others were move in ready.

After that trip we were dead set on a semi updated walkout bungalow... Till the next trip that following monday.

Jordan sent me a bunch of homes that were the style and locations that we were interested in and I pick 4 to go look at. The first 3 were shot down after a quick walk through. (Originally I liked one of the 3, but Jordan's logic foiled my crazy reno plans haha)

The last house of the day we fell in love with. It was near the top of what I wanted to originally spend. But it also needed nothing and the sqft was about double of the walkout bungalow and after we reno'd the bungalow we would have probably have spent more than the asking price of this place.

So that night Jordan did some research and found out that it had just been reduced (which crushed my dreams of low balling them) but he had also found out another piece of information that was pretty valuable! It was owned by a relocation company.

So these guys have a minimum price that they have to sell the place for and are looking for quick turnover more than top dollar. With Jordan's advice we tossed them a low offer.

Since we were dealing with a company based in Toronto who only work regular business hours it took a few days but we ended up settling right in the middle of the asking price of our original offer!

So a week and a bit after we began the search for a home we had an accepted offer... With a closing of two weeks haha. Matt had to work quick to get everything done, which he did even after getting his wisdom teeth pulled the day after they had accepted the offer.

When the day came for possession Jordan greeted us at the new house with a fridge full of beer! Everything went smooth and was a great experience and we stole this place compared to what the previous owners paid for it in 09! Super happy and will buy again through Jordan (but hopefully not too soon haha)
    Thanks it was a pleasure working with both you and Rachel. All the best in the new home...You know where to find me if you need anything. post some pics of that basement when your done.

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    M3P

What did you end up buying? Pics

Jordan sold my condo is a couple days and my brothers house in a couple days as well. Very professional. Highly recommend.

BUT Jordan you still owe me that resturant card for the referal!

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Originally posted by hurrdurr
    What did you end up buying? Pics
    whoops, been a few months... but i have been busy getting things done. the 4th bedroom is almost done. just need to do a final coat of mud and then paint. the built-ins are pretty much done, well the wood work at least. the bar still need the counter top to ceiling wine rack made, then kegerator installed and tile.

but i lost my charger for my camera so all i have is cellphone pics

i ended up with a detached 5 level split in woodlands, 1700sqft (but since its a 5 split its closer to 2500sqft)

here is some pics

before

after

with 7.1 onkyo installed

before

after

and how it sits from the curb (top of cul-de-sac, beside a park)

My Ride
    www.jordanlotoski.com

Looking good!

Check out my mobile app
    goagent.ca/98F1B2F9

My Ride
    Bunch of Honda's

This review is long overdue but better late than never.

This search for a new house started out with little direction, my brother was looking for a new place and I had been considering getting out of my current townhouse but we weren’t sure about the shared accommodations. Despite the fact that we didn’t have our stuff together Jordan still was extremely accommodating on showing new construction town homes, duplexes and starter homes to my brother and I. He helped explain the benefits and value of each community in the area we were interested in and helped narrow down our search from there. We changed our minds a couple times but finally came to a decision and signed all the paper work.

When it came to signing our lives away Jordan again assisted in providing input on resale value and most importantly where you get your best bang for your buck when it comes to picking what layouts and options for our new home. Both my brother and I are in the Architecture industry so we’re not complete strangers to this sort of stuff but Jordan was asking questions that we hadn’t even considered.... I can’t image how helpful this would be for someone who’s new to all the terms and process the builder uses. Seriously if you are building new get some assistance from a realtor.

After signing maybe 4-6 weeks ago we have started to have our trade appointments and Jordan has continued to be helpful (dude seriously has his phone attached to his hip and responds within minutes!) with all our questions regarding what finishes/fixtures we should be looking at for added value all while attempting to keep some sort of final budget.

Haven’t decided what I’m doing with my current place (rent vs sell) but Jordan has also been helping with giving me an idea of my options for selling. No doubt who I’ll be calling if I decide to go that route.

Anyways they start digging the hole next week and the house should be done in +/- 6 months, I’ll consider posting some construction pictures if there’s interest.

Thanks again Jordan!

Well shit, I never noticed that Jordan did new-build consultations, that would've been helpful :P

My Ride
    2018 Lexus IS350 AWD F-Sport 3

Thought the exact same thing after reading this!

Would have helped for sure!

Jordan would you even get anything for a new build?
    These opinions are entirely my own and do not represent any other person or organization.

Beyond Special,

I used Jordan as my real estate agent, and I was very impressed. As a first time home buyer, Jordan made sure I understood all the different vibrant communities (I was looking for inner city) and understood where my budget landed. I initially had a vision for something to shoot for in a home, but found that I was pushing my budget. Jordan showed me that at my price point I would not be able to close under the current market conditions since I would be competing with the dozens of contractors in the city (who targeted similar styled homes). It was good to be brought back to reality, fortunately for me I had a lot of support with decision making from both my family and co-workers. Knowing I had an individual (Jordan) who specialized in inner city homes also put my mind at ease.

When I made the offer on the place, I was in a competitive atmosphere in that there were 2 other offers on the same place. With his expertise, Jordan went to a broker and I outbid the other buyers of this house. I did have second thoughts to purchasing this property, but Jordan brought up encouraging points which has left me satisfied with the place. I would recommend Jordan as a realtor to anyone else, he is very smooth with his words (great vocabulary) and has some pretty sweet wheels. Hopefully when I save up enough money I may be back asking beyond for some inner city development FAQs. I am very happy with my place, and my first home purchasing experience.

Thanks,

B

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast