Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > How Much $$$$ to Retire at 35?

Author
Thread
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by rx7boi

You might be the most humble Beyonder in the history of Beyond lol.

Ninja baller. How many secret restaurants and porsches ya got now?!

I always come out as low to medium risk based on those questions, but when I review my funds I am never happy with the ROI that I'm getting.

Overall, I would say I am pretty risk averse but I do want something that is more aggressive and high risk. I won't put all my money into it but I'd rather risk some money and make 20%, lose 10% rather than cruise along making barely 3% a year

I use to think like that too but I think the winning aspect of all this is just being patient. Slow and steady does win the race. How do I know? I just look at my track record trying to trade over the past 12 years vs just letting it sit, collecting 3-5-7% and letting it compound haha

A lot of good points from everyone. What is it you want out of life? How much does that life cost? Well, that's what you gotta do.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2017 10:56 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Skyline_Addict
Third Gear

What I drive: Wannabe Skyline x2, Wannabe 911 GT3
Posts/Day: 0.63
Trader Rating: (17)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

That's why I like having the majority of my investments in a long term conservative strategy, making use of the power of compound interest.

TFSA is perfect for more aggressive investing. The contribution limit in itself controls the amount of money you can invest (and potentially lose), while tax exemptions on capital gains allows you to make the most out of huge payoffs with no penalty.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2017 11:07 PM
Skyline_Addict is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Skyline_Addict Click here to Send Skyline_Addict a Private Message Find more posts by Skyline_Addict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:25 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > How Much $$$$ to Retire at 35?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: