Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Official Short-term Investments Thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Author
Thread
SilverRex
Second Gear

What I drive: a tank
Posts/Day: 0.33
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

oil_

after 5 waves up, possible wave (a) down and counter rally in progress for a wave (c) low some where between 48-49

however alt count is also possible with a 5th wave not being completed and currently in sub 4 with a higher high to come.

both count continues to support oil strength in the near to medium term imo

2009 STI AWD
2004 TSX
2002 WRX
2000 Celica GT

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:32 PM
SilverRex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilverRex Click here to Send SilverRex a Private Message Visit SilverRex's homepage! Find more posts by SilverRex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

SilverRex
Second Gear

quote:

fcx

todays move appears to be the alt count wave 3 of 3 being started on fcx. if this is so, then fun times ahead

2009 STI AWD
2004 TSX
2002 WRX
2000 Celica GT

Old Post 05-25-2017 02:56 PM
SilverRex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SilverRex Click here to Send SilverRex a Private Message Visit SilverRex's homepage! Find more posts by SilverRex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ickyflex

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.13
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by SilverRex
oil_

after 5 waves up, possible wave (a) down and counter rally in progress for a wave (c) low some where between 48-49

however alt count is also possible with a 5th wave not being completed and currently in sub 4 with a higher high to come.

both count continues to support oil strength in the near to medium term imo

Well there is the 48-49 lol

Old Post 05-25-2017 05:04 PM
ickyflex is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ickyflex Click here to Send ickyflex a Private Message Find more posts by ickyflex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SilverRex
Second Gear

quote:

well looks like fcx pop was another head fake. back to the 11.50 target area for wave 2 bottom

as for oil, if the 43.73 to 51.97 rally was really (leg 1 up), correction should not break below 46.87 imo.

until then will have to see how it reacts at these level. some are saying the move down is pretty impulsive, but I'll use the 46.87 as line in the sand. and continue to keep a bullish tone in this sector

2009 STI AWD
2004 TSX
2002 WRX
2000 Celica GT

Old Post 05-25-2017 06:07 PM
zhao

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

today was a pretty good day, which saw everything i want to buy plummet.

CVE and ACQ hit new all time lows, but showed no sign of losing momentum downward so I'm continuing to avoid. THey're getting mighty interesting however.

APH lost about as much, and doesn't show any signs of slowing down its downward trend either so I avoided as well.

PPY (or Pony as they list now) fell pretty hard today as well, but flattened out for the later half of the day. I ended up buying in at $5.25 with all my settled funds available figuring there is a half decent chance that might be the turning point. It pretty much fluctuated at that give or take a penny for the rest of the day, without seeing any crazy sell off or buying at the end of the day.

This is the same pattern I saw with CHR, which is has a pretty strong W going.

I feel tomorrow might see Pony rebound a bit as well as it has the makings of it's own lazier W pattern potentially developing.

CHR had another good day of slow progress upwards. I might dump this one sooner than I think for a quick 3-4% profit. we'll see what it does tomorrow and monday.

I have some settled funds activating tomorrow, but i'm probably not going to buy anything more until i sell something.

Old Post 05-26-2017 06:20 AM
zhao is online now Click Here to See the Profile for zhao Click here to Send zhao a Private Message Find more posts by zhao Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:25 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > Official Short-term Investments Thread Thread Rating: 3 votes, 4.67 average.

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: