Quantcast
Mario's Lottery Groups - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mario's Lottery Groups

The groups won $366.60 and 118 free tickets in the October 5 Lotto 649 draw. The amount won by each group is posted on the website.

The Lotto 649 jackpot is an estimated $31 million for the October 9 draw. The cost to join a group for just the October 9 draw is $15. There are shares available in all 10 groups.

Good luck.

So far we are up to 1,200 Lotto 649 tickets for the October 9 draw. At the current share levels in each group, one share wins over $1 million.

Good luck.

We are now up to 1,404 Lotto 649 tickets making it one of the largest group plays ever.

Good luck.

My Ride
    3.5L 7th Gen Accord

I have a question... with the new rules, on 649, If I have 20 dollars, is it better to buy:

1 ticket with:

6 lines for $18 and 2 extras? and 1 chance at the million bonus?

or 5 tickets with:

1 line and 1 extra and 1 chance at the million bonus/ ticket?

I know you are getting 1 less line in the 5 tickets, but would my expected pay out be higher with 5 tickets with 1 less line, as I am able to get a better chance at the other prices? Mainly hitting something on the extra, or the bonus ticket?

I would think the second option would be better? As if I bought 1 ticket with 6 lines for $18, or 6 tickets with 1 line at the same price, i'd be entered 5 more times for the bonus price?

So would it be beneficial for your group buy to purchase tickets with single lines, so you maximize your chances at the million bonus?

Originally posted by triplep
    I have a question... with the new rules, on 649, If I have 20 dollars, is it better to buy:

1 ticket with:

6 lines for $18 and 2 extras? and 1 chance at the million bonus?

or 5 tickets with:

1 line and 1 extra and 1 chance at the million bonus/ ticket?

I know you are getting 1 less line in the 5 tickets, but would my expected pay out be higher with 5 tickets with 1 less line, as I am able to get a better chance at the other prices? Mainly hitting something on the extra, or the bonus ticket?

I would think the second option would be better? As if I bought 1 ticket with 6 lines for $18, or 6 tickets with 1 line at the same price, i'd be entered 5 more times for the bonus price?

So would it be beneficial for your group buy to purchase tickets with single lines, so you maximize your chances at the million bonus?
    Every Lotto 649 ticket (line) gives you a chance at the $1 million guaranteed prize. It does not matter if the 6 tickets are on one slip of paper or 6 slips of paper.

If all 6 lines are on the same slip, you are given 6 separate numbers to draw for the $1 million prize. Now the 6 numbers all start with the same digits and only differ with the last 2 digits. But this does not matter since the numbers are drawn with a computer and not a ball drop machine.

The $31.9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the October 9 draw was not won and is an estimated $40 million for the next draw. Sales of $26.8 million were 54% higher than the average for the $2 version of the game and 3% higher than the previous draw. There was a 53% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 34% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 13% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a well above average 82%.

Good luck.

Another huge group play for the $40 million Lotto 649 jackpot. The cost to join a group for just the October 12 draw is $15. There are shares available in all 10 groups. We expect to spend around $4,000.

To be guaranteed a spot, you should join by end of day today. Copies of tickets will be emailed first thing Friday morning.

Good luck.

We are up to 1,278 Lotto 649 tickets for the October 12 draw. At $40 million, this is one of the largest Lotto 649 jackpots.

Good luck.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Can you do paypal?
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

Originally posted by FraserB
    Can you do paypal?
    No, sorry. Paypal does not allow any gambling related payments even if they are legal.

You can use Interac or a credit card via Events Online.

I may not be able to process any more new members after today because of travel plans.

Good luck.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Hey Mario, thanks for taking the time to explain this to all of us who don't know how it works.

How do you handle free tickets?
    Let's say member "X" is in on the Oct 12th draw as a one-time member, in that draw, you win a bunch of free tickets, but no jackpot. If you redeem those free tickets on the next draw, does Mr X have a chance at the next jackpot or not?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Hey Mario, thanks for taking the time to explain this to all of us who don't know how it works.

How do you handle free tickets?
    Let's say member "X" is in on the Oct 12th draw as a one-time member, in that draw, you win a bunch of free tickets, but no jackpot. If you redeem those free tickets on the next draw, does Mr X have a chance at the next jackpot or not?

Thanks.
    The Lotto 649 free tickets are handled the same way as Lotto Max free tickets. The free tickets are converted to their face value ($3) and the value is added to the group's balance. When the free tickets are redeemed, there is no attempt to allocate the free ticket back to the same group that won the free tickets.

Good luck on the $40 million draw. My lucky rabbit goes to beyonders.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

I see what you are saying. So if someone is playing for a one-time entry, they aren't taking full advantage of the extra chances at a jackpot that those free tickets represent, because they won't be included in the future draws for which those free tickets are redeemed.

Makes sense, and also shows the value of being a full-time subscriber.
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    I see what you are saying. So if someone is playing for a one-time entry, they aren't taking full advantage of the extra chances at a jackpot that those free tickets represent, because they won't be included in the future draws for which those free tickets are redeemed.

Makes sense, and also shows the value of being a full-time subscriber.
    A one time member does benefit from all prizes including free tickets. The free tickets are converted to cash and added to the group balance. When the one time member quits, after the single draw they joined for, they get their share of winnings including the value of the free tickets.

The $30 million Lotto Max jackpot for the October 11 draw was not won and is a minimum $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Sales of $26.9 million were 28% lower than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 83% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 15% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a low 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $3.2 million.

Good luck.

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Yeah, they do benefit, but if your goal is to win "the big one" then you don't get extra shots at that, you get your $3 per free ticket.

You are doing it fairly, I'm not complaining. I'm just saying there may be people who would feel like they get more benefit from the regular membership.

The $40 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the October 12 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $32.1 million were 84% higher than the average for the $2 version of the game and 20% higher than the previous draw. There was a 47% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 36% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 17% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was a well above average 92%. The jackpot was funded with $1.6 million from the Guaranteed Prize Fund.

Good luck.

The groups are buying tickets for the Lotto Max draw on October 18. The jackpot is $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions. The cost to join a group varies from a low of $4 to a high of $13. The cost to join all 10 groups is $79. The costs include the October 18 draw and also the October 25 Lotto Max draw if the jackpot rolls again.

Good luck.

Page 4 of 123 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast