Been waiting a while saving up for this moment. A hotel in a place I've been working at installed these M&M meat shops machines... Been eyeballing to try this since they got it 5 months ago, but felt it was over priced.

During this visit, the girl at the hotel front desk claims it's something I should try.

So thought I'd take her recommendation and give this a shot. At first glance, nothing out of the oridniary, typical vending machine, automatically dispenses you a hot yummy meal. For $5 bucks, I choose the Chicken Parmesan Bowl.

The curiousity overcomes novelty, if you're like me, excited about human advancement, you too would be intrigue watching automated vending machines. (i.e. don't you just love watching those newer Cola machines where there's a conveyor belt that goes up and grabs the bottle)

As hunger looms, the excitement grew, with the hotel hostress by my side, I deposited my $5 into the machine..... A2 she cried out...

Within seconds, you can hear gears twisting and turning, freezer door automatically opens, peeking into the glass you can see different meals divided in different areas within the freezer. Then a cyborgnitic arm comes swinging from a hidden corner, makes you feel like a kid again at Chucky Cheese playing robotic plush toy pickup; except I know with this, for $5, I'm scoring a meal for sure.

Eyes glued to the glass, I awaited this 600 lbs to perform something spectacular... I'm afaird this is another one of my misadventures, disillusioned listening to a pretty face.

Once the robotic arm grabbed a hold of my FROZEN box of chicken parmesan, it started moving towards the door trap. (the hotel hostress had me thinking this is some gourmet self cooking, human feeding machine)...

But nope, it was only a frozen food vending machine.

I was so dissapointed with this, if I wanted a frozen dinner, I'd just run out to the store and get it.

I turned to the hotel hostress, was like what the shit's this Ann??? I still have to cook this myself??? And I was just at Sobey's when I got off work, why wouldn't I just make an official date to eat with Miss Michelina while I was @ Sobey's?

So anyways, I made her keep me company while I eat in the hotel breakfast/dining room.

Unfortuntely the deal was she had to finish watching her TV show...... Toddlers and Tiaras fml, I don't get paid enough to work on the road.

In conclusion, not to impressed with M&M Meat Shops' vending machine. Over priced, underfilled (not enough food)... taste eatable.