Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Author
Thread
freshprince1
First Gear

What I drive: Edge Sport, F-150 EcoBoost
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

I didn't even realize that was the season finale until I saw mention of it on its own FB page in my feed. What a steaming pile of garbage. I've been an apologist for this show for a long time...but I can't continue. I'm cutting the cord when my cable contract expires and ditching this show completely. It's sole purpose now is to retain their mid-40's bored housewife audience who think they're edgy by watching a "zombie" show.

I'm out.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-05-2017 08:47 PM
freshprince1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for freshprince1 Click here to Send freshprince1 a Private Message Find more posts by freshprince1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Inzane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

There was definitely a big difference between the season 7 and season 6 finales. This time around there was way less tension. And no feeling of dread.

Season 7 was a lot of meh...

Old Post 04-05-2017 09:06 PM
Inzane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inzane Click here to Send Inzane a Private Message Find more posts by Inzane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
heavyD
Fifth Gear

What I drive: MK7 Golf R
Posts/Day: 1.38
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Is anyone watching this show anymore? It's still the top rated show on television but I expect the viewer base is eroding.

Old Post 04-14-2017 12:15 AM
heavyD is online now Click Here to See the Profile for heavyD Click here to Send heavyD a Private Message Find more posts by heavyD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4doorj
Third Gear

What I drive: 2015 honda crv 2015 subaru sti sport
Posts/Day: 0.54
Trader Rating: (52)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by heavyD
Is anyone watching this show anymore? It's still the top rated show on television but I expect the viewer base is eroding.

I still watch it, not sure why hahahha
Maybe cause I invested too much time into it.
The weird thing was fear the walking dead season 2 was actually really good, better then the walking dead. But that's just my opinion hahaha
The first one sucked

Old Post 04-14-2017 02:06 AM
4doorj is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4doorj Click here to Send 4doorj a Private Message Find more posts by 4doorj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Marsh
Neutral

What I drive: 535i Xdrive
Posts/Day: 0.05
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Show officially sucks now. I thought there would be something interesting with the Negan stuff, but nothing. same old blah. Done with this show

Old Post 04-14-2017 05:15 AM
Marsh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Marsh Click here to Send Marsh a Private Message Find more posts by Marsh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Inzane
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.23

quote:

Originally posted by 4doorj

The weird thing was fear the walking dead season 2 was actually really good, better then the walking dead. But that's just my opinion hahaha
The first one sucked

I'd say the 2nd half of the 2nd season is where FTWD really started picking up.

I still don't give a damn about ANY of the characters, which has been the show's primary problem all along IMO.

But that said at least they FINALLY killed off the most annoying character in the entire franchise (both shows), so that gives promise for season 3.

Old Post 04-22-2017 05:53 PM
Inzane is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Inzane Click here to Send Inzane a Private Message Find more posts by Inzane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

I still watch it just because i am committed but also agree that it's boring now.

Old Post 04-22-2017 10:43 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.79
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

I still watch it just because i am committed but also agree that it's boring now.

Old Post 04-22-2017 10:43 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sugarphreak
Fifth Gear

What I drive: A moving pylon
Posts/Day: 2.08
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 155%

quote:

I gave up on this show a while ago, it turned into a soap opera with Zombies

It was turning into a chore to watch and keep up with. The last one I saw somebody was going to get their head bashed in by Negan, and I was kind of hoping he would just kill them all so the show could be finished.

Old Post 04-22-2017 10:56 PM
Sugarphreak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sugarphreak Click here to Send Sugarphreak a Private Message Find more posts by Sugarphreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gwill
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.12

quote:

this season was ridiculously boring. I wont bother with next season. The way they split the seasosn are stupid. Worst part this season were them preparing for war and then it was a 2 min fight scene...

Old Post 04-23-2017 02:13 AM
gwill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gwill Click here to Send gwill a Private Message Find more posts by gwill Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:14 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: