Quantcast
Vaporizers - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporizers

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by elite
    Where do you put the e-juice in on the vape's? The e-cigs I used to have was just put into the tip is this similar and you just throw the tip away after a while?
    Originally posted by Seth1968

Now here's a crazy idea.

Describe what the fuck you guys are talking about.

Here's an example of a vaporizer, this is actually a vaporizer that my friend sells in Manila, he's a vaporizer manufacturer back home. Please note the ones in Asia really makes a big cloud of vapor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCLPGN9WYig

Originally posted by rob the knob
    you guys get side effects? i read a bit. smelly farts seems common. then short term like head aches and appetite when switching to vape. how you guys manage?
    Never had an issue and my fart smells the same even though I don't see any relation on farting and vaping.

Originally posted by fayzed
    I started vaping about 2 months ago, still pretty new into the world. I currently smoke 70pg/30vg with 18mg of Nicotine, the flavour i use is Black Cohiba, my wife uses 6mg of Nicotine and smokes double apple (Very similar to smoking Bahraini apple Shisha)

both of us didn't switch to vaping to quit smoking, it was more an effort to save money as it works out cheaper then smoking i find.

out of curisity what mix do you guys use? the place in Coventry that i've tried doesn't sell 50pg/50vg but I was curious to see what other's preferences are?
    I'm not sure on how the VP and PG works, all I know is I'm reducing the nicotine today! I already passed a week of no smoking! Lowering nicotine level today.

Originally posted by sabad66
    What's everyone's favourite flavours? I'm thinking of picking up a kit + some juices from coolvape.ca
    Right now I have watermelon and trying out mango once it the watermelon dries out today.

From what I heard back home Watermelon Mint is a good mix
    Last edited by DENZILDON; 09-16-2013 at 11:12 AM.

I tried out a Vapur. Pretty neat, but it doesn't feel like you're breathing anything in. Are the vapes in this thread better at that?

Also, would there be any significant difference between the vapes from that Toronto store, and the ones that Dinzildon refers to?

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by Seth1968
    I tried out a Vapur. Pretty neat, but it doesn't feel like you're breathing anything in. Are the vapes in this thread better at that?

Also, would there be any significant difference between the vapes from that Toronto store, and the ones that Dinzildon refers to?
    If you used the ecigarette with no nicotine then yeah, it does feel like your not breathing anything plus those doesn't atomize that well thus not a lot of vapor

These ones with the nicotine does have that feel with the throat specially the higher doses of nicotine.

I just switched from a 12 nicotine to an 8 nicotine and you can definitely taste the difference. It's like smoking from a regular to an ultra light cigarette. It still has that throat rough in but more smoother.

My Ride
    M3P

Vapur is just to stimulate the action of smoking, there is no nicotine in them and they're disposable. A real vape will simulate smoking a cigarette as you will get nicotine and a throat hit just as you would with a cigarette. There are also flavours that mimic that of your favourite cig, or you can get fruity flavours.

My favourites are Epic's Apple Jax, Villian Vapors Pear of Dueces and Vapor Train's Choo Choo Crunch.

All of which aren't available locally.
    Last edited by hurrdurr; 09-16-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Ok. Thanks for the info.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Originally posted by rob the knob
    you guys get side effects? i read a bit. smelly farts seems common. then short term like head aches and appetite when switching to vape. how you guys manage?
    I have a theory about this. People who do cold turkey in smoking says they taste food better, feel better and breath better.

My theory is if you switched to vaping, you also feel this, your fart does smell but you just didn't notice it before! Causing you to have headaches and loosing your appetite! Hahaha!

My Ride
    M3P

yeah definitely no smelly farts or anything like that lmao. other than the usual

My Ride
    CBR600rr, MK7

love my vape
    im using a lavatube v2 that i picked up in hawaii. variable voltage and all that jazz.
    its huge compared to the ego series.
    and using a kanger pro tank 2 for the clearo

favourite blend so far is irish cream mixed with menthol.

Quit smoking and started vaping over a year ago. Started using eGo's and realized how shit they were. Went from cheap variable voltage up to Provaris then into mechanical mods. I've finally settled on the DNA20 mods, vaping at 20 watts is crazy.

Started with clearo's and carto's and realized they were shit too. Moved on to genesis style atmoizers, and settled back on dripping. Dripping into rebuildable atomizers or even 510 bridgeless atomizers is the way to go for flavor and vapor. Once you start rebuilding your own dripping atomizers using silica or ekowool, even cotton, you'll literally be blowing clouds and the flavor is out of this world.

For all of you chasing after the clouds and the most amount of flavor look into dripping.

There is a Canadian ecig forum full of awesome and useful information, you can learn a lot and seriously improve the quality of your vape, IMO it's totally worth reading around and asking questions.. awesome group of people over there, too.

www.wackedoutecig.ca

For anyone interested, that's the link.

Lastly, stop buying locally. The markup is retarded and everything can be found online within Canada. For hardware I recommend www.canvape.com , for juices, there's too many to list. Check out wackedoutecig for links and reviews on juice.
    Last edited by OCDP; 09-22-2013 at 05:51 PM.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

^^^^I just got lost in there.............. dripping? Bridgless? Do you mind explaining this?

I am thinking of building one but damn, this is more complicated that I thought! lol!!!!

Originally posted by DENZILDON
    ^^^^I just got lost in there.............. dripping? Bridgless? Do you mind explaining this?

I am thinking of building one but damn, this is more complicated that I thought! lol!!!!
    Wow. Me too.

All I want is a simple vape that works a lot better than than the Vapur e-cigs.

OCDP,

Can you please post the basics of what one should get, and where to order it?

My Ride
    M3P

There is so much to learn with mechanical mods.

At first I figured I would just stick to my ego-t but i'm transitioning into a mod as we speak, building from ground up

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

OCDP, since you are the most advance vaper among us, can you list all the stuff that you bought for your current setup? And we'll just buy it! lol!!!

My Ride
    M3P

Haha, it's not that easy Denzildon - I suggest reading around the e-cig forum.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modding-forum/

The parts are subjective based on what you want out of a vape.

K100 Is probably one of the easier ones to start with.

The mechanical mods are much bigger and heavier than your ego-twist e-cig. Not something you'll want to use if you're trying to be discreet but definitely a better smoking experience altogether
    Last edited by hurrdurr; 09-24-2013 at 03:47 PM.

The kanger evod is a good beginner kit with easily accessible mods. No complaints with mine thus far.

My Ride
    2007 Ford Fusion SE; 2001 VW Passat GLS

Originally posted by OCDP
    Lastly, stop buying locally. The markup is retarded and everything can be found online within Canada. For hardware I recommend www.canvape.com , for juices, there's too many to list. Check out wackedoutecig for links and reviews on juice.

I really disagree with this to an extent. The kiosk in Cross Iron is highly over priced yes. But the one I buy from is cheapest I've dealt with in the past 6 months. Tested a couple different sources and with my local one it was much cheaper.

Bought 4 30ml bottles from one supplier in Toronto and cost me just over $80. My local supplier got 4 30ml bottles at $56. Same mix and same nic content.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

^^^ I looked at your supplier's website last night, pretty good and if you pick it up then you save on shipping!

My Ride
    2007 Ford Fusion SE; 2001 VW Passat GLS

good flavor too

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Ok, so I've been researching on this and I think I want a ProtankV2 for my top.

Still don't know what to get for battery.

It seems that the Provari is the cream of the crop power but I can't justify spending that much on that.

What would be a good comparable to it? Can anyone suggest a mod or a kit?

Hey Denz, did you ever look into the K100 and the kanger evod kits that were mentioned?

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast