Quantcast
Vaporizers - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Vaporizers

Originally posted by adamc

Smoking is most certainly a health and wellness topic.

You are by far the biggest tool on beyond, I wish you would just go away.

Better yet, I totally forgot about the ignore button, bye!
    wow, i make a joke and you flip out like a 2 year old having a temper tantrum? LOL. well fuck you too, dickface!

EDIT: sounds like you're having a nic fit man, you should probably run outside and pound down a coughin' nail, maybe it'll soothe your nerves a bit.
    Last edited by FixedGear; 10-05-2013 at 04:20 PM.

My Ride
    4x4

ok first impressions...

Coolvape's whiskey flavor - it might have some whiskey flavour - but it reminds me of the .50$ highballs at the warehouse... (think cheapest whiskey known to man). Also a bit harsh on the throat.

Choco Mint - Neutral... Mints like ... Junior mint... sweet... but the chocolates closer to a dark chocolate? its a wierd mix

Black cigar - I like it!

Overall - Dunno yet, starting to get that throat burn like you used to get on those jr high dances where the "DJ" just kept the smoke machine running constantly...

Think I should have gone 18mg not 24... Or I'm playing too much

My Ride
    M3/C300

Originally posted by AndyL
    ok first impressions...

Coolvape's whiskey flavor - it might have some whiskey flavour - but it reminds me of the .50$ highballs at the warehouse... (think cheapest whiskey known to man). Also a bit harsh on the throat.

Choco Mint - Neutral... Mints like ... Junior mint... sweet... but the chocolates closer to a dark chocolate? its a wierd mix

Black cigar - I like it!

Overall - Dunno yet, starting to get that throat burn like you used to get on those jr high dances where the "DJ" just kept the smoke machine running constantly...

Think I should have gone 18mg not 24... Or I'm playing too much

24mg is a very rough throat hit. I was "suggested" to start on 24mg, stupidest move. Dropped it to 14mg right away.

The throat burn you're getting is either:

a) Dry hit because you're puffing on it too much and the wick can't keep up, so essentially you're burning silica. It'll feel like a rough burning followed by what tastes like....plastic. lol

b) You're puffing on it too much and your throat is getting dehydrated. When you vape, you NEED to keep drinking water/juice/pop whatever. Trying drinking a glass of water and take a vape, the burning should be gone. If you're chain vaping, keep drinking liquids.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Yeah 24 is really strong! I started at 12 to 8 to 0.

Send me the link too! I like supporting our local stores!

My Ride
    4x4

Dunno if anyone's interested, but I'm probably gonna put an order into http://www.gentlemensreserve.com tonight - well reviewed on the vape forums.

http://reduxvapers.com/index.php is the supplier sxtothe240 prefers - gonna try the gmoney he prefers from them soon.

http://www.jugheads.co also gets good reviews - but is closed until 10/10...

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

Originally posted by sxtothe240
    Totally got SCHOOLED today by sxtothe240, thanks so much man, that was great. Filling my truck with HUGE white clouds of vapor.. awesome.

Guys, ^^ this man has a lot of knowledge, and was more than willing to help me out a ton today - if you have any specific questions about vaping, and vaping in Calgary, I'm sure he'll answer you if you ask nicely!

DOES ANYONE NEED A GO-JUICE?

My Ride
    M3/C300

Originally posted by adamc

Totally got SCHOOLED today by sxtothe240, thanks so much man, that was great. Filling my truck with HUGE white clouds of vapor.. awesome.

Guys, ^^ this man has a lot of knowledge, and was more than willing to help me out a ton today - if you have any specific questions about vaping, and vaping in Calgary, I'm sure he'll answer you if you ask nicely!

haha, thanks.

I don't know everything, I haven't tried everything out there, so I can only input what I have learned/read and pass on the info. Feel free to ask me.

But mostly everything I've learned about vaping comes from reading forums, youtube videos, nothing you guys can't do. There's a TON of info out on this stuff.

Also, there will be a small meet/get together coming up in Oct.19th, there will be free samples given out, if you want to buy juice, there will be juice, maybe even hardware.

If you're interested, check it out. Check out the forum if you haven't already, lots of info for new vapers.

http://www.wackedoutecig.ca/threads/...E-LAUNCH-PARTY!-Sat-Oct-19-13-Blind-Monk-Calgary-1pm-5pm

Figured I'd throw some links in for people who don't mind waiting for shipping. All Canadian Sites.

http://www.vaporus.com/home.php
    http://www.vapoury.com/index.php?route=common/home
    http://www.vapoursolutions.com/
    http://www.jrcustomturning.com/default.asp
    http://www.eastsidevapes.com/
    https://www.canvape.com/default.asp

There are obviously more vendors in Canada, these are just the ones that I frequently go on. I think all of them accept EMT's if you don't want to use visa or whatever.
    Last edited by sxtothe240; 10-06-2013 at 10:42 PM.

My Ride
    M3P

Damn, won't be in town on the 19th and I'm always at blind monk. Too bad

My Ride
    4x4

Ok,

So I really like G-Money from reduxvape - but it did nothing for the nic-fit this morning...

So perhaps for some of us - it's best to have the 'strong' tobacco flavor in stock for those morning moments...

That black cigar @ 24mg took care of it - was about to go digging for my 1/2pack that's buried in the truck somewhere

Ordered a bunch from gentlemens reserve last night - A few tobacco 5ml's - a 30 of irish cream and mocha, and a few 5ml's of some candies...

I'm finding it odd how jughead.co works - so he only opens the store for a mad rush for a few hours a week? Do I understand that correctly?

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

Wow, your going full steam ahead on the juice Andy! lol!!! Have you had a cigarette yet?

My Ride
    4x4

So far, not since I got the vaporizer... But it was damn close this morning... Until I found the clearomizer of black cigar...

The first 3 bottles, are 24mg - too strong and harsh... Steeping but pretty much sure the whiskey is a write-off... The Black cigar was perfect for this morning... The choco/mint - is... Meh...

Redux's g-money is awesome, but - none of his other flavours really turn my crank... He tossed me a couple peach - They're nice but ... Yeah no.

So - figured gentlemens reserve was well reviewed... And nobody seems to sell the same varieties local other than jugheads (and that's just pissing me off - store only open a few hours a week? wtf?) so... Stocked up a wee bit

In reality - spent 153$+/- in the last 2.5 days... Basically 2 cartons worth of smokes - seem to be using about 2-3ml/day - have 40ml onhand and another 75 en-route... So 3 months worth of juice/hardware is costing me about 2 weeks worth of cig's... It's not so bad...
    Last edited by AndyL; 10-07-2013 at 02:28 PM.

My Ride
    FIAT SPORT

That's good to hear. Don't throw out your 24mg, sometimes you can mix them with lesser mgs provided that they would taste good, that's why I sticked to the fruity flavours, it can be mixed and it just taste like a fruit cocktail. lol!!

I can't believe the addiction to nicotine. I've been trying to just vape 0mg and I still end up mixing half 8mg and half 0mg. I think if it doesn't work for me, I'll invest on a better unit for more vape clouds, hoping that will kick out the 8mg since it's more vape even if its 0 mg.

And wow 2 to 3 ml a day! You smoke hardcore meng, I guess more than a pack a day before?
    Last edited by DENZILDON; 10-07-2013 at 03:00 PM.

My Ride
    4x4

Originally posted by DENZILDON

And wow 2 to 3 ml a day! You smoke hardcore meng, I guess more than a pack a day before?
    Guesstimating on the heavy side - 5 clearomizers filled, 2 refilled, 3 are part used - in almost 3 days now... But nobody says how much use is typical - so there's an answer for those wondering... Under 3ml/day

And depended on driving - almost chain smoke driving at times....

My Ride
    M3/C300

Lol....2-3ml a day.....

I'm about...10-15ml a day.
    That with a dripper though, uses a lot more juice than a Clearo/Carto.

and Andy, yea thats how Jugheads works. Opens for a couple hours, fills his quota for the week, and thats it. I hate when people do that shit. I don't have time to stop my day and hope I get in before it closes. So personally, I've never ordered from jugheads, and probably never will. There's also a $30 minimum order amount BEFORE shipping btw.

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

The mod puts me on my ass, way too much nicotine punch from that bad boy, even using 12-18mg juices.

Sweet spot is 6mg nicotine in the mod when I want huge vapor and huge taste, and the same or lower in my Spinner when I'm out and about.

After trying a mod there's really no comparing the flavour you get to a smaller non dripping device.

BTW Wes - so far my favorites are:

Pearl Necklace (dripped)
    Creamy smooth coconut, banana pudding taste with BILLOWING clouds of vapour.

Peach Mango Smootie
    Quickly turning in to my all day vape, using this in my cartomizer and still getting excellent taste and vapor production. Good to carry around, girls seem to love it also.

My Ride
    M3/C300

Good to hear you found something that you liked.

If I vape 12mg stuff in my dripped, I still get over nic'd really easily.

I stay at 6mg, if I need a bigger nic hit, I just vape more. no big deal.

Looks like jugheads is usually only open for 15 minutes before he fills his quota. I placed my first order last week, best juice prices around and lots of good reviews on the message boards, hope it lives up to the hype

My Ride
    Lives in the left lane.

anyone interested in a beyond vape meet up?

can trade some juices and check out new hardware?

sxtothe240 gave me a ton of juices from his personal stash, which was very generous of him, and I think the idea in this community is to pay it forward.

I have a bunch of stuff now that I don't particular care for that I would be interested in passing on or trading. Everyone has different taste in juice, so I'm sure you guys all have stuff you don't care for either.

The 19th is a official big Calgary vape meetup, but if anyone wanted to get together for an hour on the weekend or a weeknight evening to trade, I'd be up for it.

My Ride
    4x4

I'd be game...

Evod is already pissing me off... (one clearomizer tastes like ass after repeated clean/rebuilds. Another is leaking pretty good)

Pondering already spending a bit more... Innokin iTaste VV V3 ? variable wattage... Still stays mostly backwards compatible with what I have...

Gentlemens Reserve juice should be in tomorrow... Betcha I'll have cast-offs...

Last edited by 01RedDX; 10-13-2020 at 02:30 AM.

Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 14 ... LastLast