My Ride
    AWD grandpa wagon

Originally posted by yipb
    no pic but I saw a red nsx today in the northwest
    I believe that's the owner of NW Acura.

Black at Silverhill

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

I believe the GT350R outdid the nsx at Laguna seca just recently.

Nsx is sweet, but just isn't cutting it yet. In two-three years I think it'll be the car, but not yet.

It needs 600hp+ and a bumped launched control.

Did anyone catch motor trends head to head with the new GTR and NSX?
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

Originally posted by Darkane
    I believe the GT350R outdid the nsx at Laguna seca just recently.

Nsx is sweet, but just isn't cutting it yet. In two-three years I think it'll be the car, but not yet.

It needs 600hp+ and a bumped launched control.

Did anyone catch motor trends head to head with the new GTR and NSX?
    http://imgur.com/DllqemK

The 2016 Lightning Lap results have been leaked. The NSX is not all that impressive. The R8 is purely laughable however. The Corvette GS, Viper ACR and GT350R kicked some ass.

My Ride

Originally posted by LUV2REV

The 2016 Lightning Lap results have been leaked. The NSX is not all that impressive. The R8 is purely laughable however. The Corvette GS, Viper ACR and GT350R kicked some ass.
    Yes saw that.

It's much clearer as the most recent head to head released has the 2017 GTR and NSX. The NSX with r compounds and CCB just beat the GTR. It should have annihilated it.

Also the GTR is faster 0-60 and 1/4
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Lexus needs to make a street version of the RC F GT. Hell just do the widebody, suspension, a little less extreme on the weight savings and take my money. Lapping at 918 times on R compounds is just ridiculous.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

Originally posted by rage2

Lexus needs to make a street version of the RC F GT. Hell just do the widebody, suspension, a little less extreme on the weight savings and take my money. Lapping at 918 times on R compounds is just ridiculous.
    Wow. I didn't even know this car exists.

A street version would be amazing.

500hp, 200-300lbs lighter, Cup tires and CCM optional brakes. What's not to love? Sell for 99,999 to keep it below 100 and I'd buy lol.

Realistically it's sell for 120.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    ute

I think they have gotten rid of that car haven't they?

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Originally posted by Darkane
    Wow. I didn't even know this car exists.

A street version would be amazing.

500hp, 200-300lbs lighter, Cup tires and CCM optional brakes. What's not to love? Sell for 99,999 to keep it below 100 and I'd buy lol.

Realistically it's sell for 120.

This version has apparently been greenlit for production in Japan. Not street legal, track only toy. Stock drivetrain, widebody, aero, suspension, carbon bodywork and no interior. Keep the interior civilized sort of like a GT3 RS, keep the safety stuff like airbags, rip out all the leather which should knock weight down by 400lbs instead of 900lbs, and sell it for $130k as a street legal car. Target the C63 Black Series, M4 GTS etc. I'd buy one at that price as long as they keep the back seats.
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride

This version has apparently been greenlit for production in Japan. Not street legal, track only toy. Stock drivetrain, widebody, aero, suspension, carbon bodywork and no interior. Keep the interior civilized sort of like a GT3 RS, keep the safety stuff like airbags, rip out all the leather which should knock weight down by 400lbs instead of 900lbs, and sell it for $130k as a street legal car. Target the C63 Black Series, M4 GTS etc. I'd buy one at that price as long as they keep the back seats.
    Yes. At least use the LC500 V8 also.

That's a cool car, it would slay the M4 GTS. That BMW is just not impressing me.

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

LC500 does uses the exact same V8 as the RCF, RCF GT, ISF, GSF.

My Ride

LC500 does uses the exact same V8 as the RCF, RCF GT, ISF, GSF.
    No. It was recently reported they squeezed a bit more power.

Numbers are now 471/398.

Edit: so I suppose it is the same engine with a few tweaks.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1...or-2018-lc-500

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    something green

Originally posted by LUV2REV

I thought the GT350r would be closer to the vette GS. I am not sure who was driving for C&D, but Winkler did a 2:40 at VIR in the ACR.
    Too loud for Aspen

My Ride
    Silverado

Could track differences make up the difference? I've also read that the viper is damn near impossible to drive at ten tenths.

My Ride

Originally posted by Maxt

I thought the GT350r would be closer to the vette GS. I am not sure who was driving for C&D, but Winkler did a 2:40 at VIR in the ACR.
    Yeah something is up with that.

Not sure if the GS is in motortrends best drivers car. We'd have consistent (as much as possible) variables there.

-H.P. Lovecraft

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4