Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > Automotive Aesthetics / Electronics > Cosmetic and Styling Modifications > Where to buy good quality tint in bulk?

Author
Thread
nobb
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.29
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 98%

Where to buy good quality tint in bulk? quote:

Where can I get some good quality tint in bulk locally? Looking for good brands, not the cheap Walmart/Canadian Tire specials. Does Napa/Autovalue/Partsource sell any decent brands?

Thanks.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-24-2011 04:56 AM
nobb is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nobb Click here to Send nobb a Private Message Find more posts by nobb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

dj_rice
owned by an '08 n00b! LOL

What I drive: Lon me may and 93 240sx SE, 02 Pathfinder LE
Posts/Day: 1.37
Trader Rating: (34)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Go to Shadow Tint and see if they sell bulk. I know they sell sheets of the 3M Di Noc stuff

Originally posted by GTS Jeff
You know those bored stay at home moms who's entire lives revolve around driving their kids to soccer, various cleaning accessories, and worrying about neighbourhood rapists? The kind of people that watch the View and go "uh huh..." Those unfulfilled people who try to fill the void in their empty lives by writing whiny letters to the editor complaining about shit that no one really cares about?

Well imagine if instead of writing that letter to the editor, she just posts on a car forum for car enthusiasts. That's Kritafo.

Old Post 09-24-2011 05:17 AM
dj_rice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dj_rice Click here to Send dj_rice a Private Message Find more posts by dj_rice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Afrodeziak
First Gear

What I drive: '04 Civic
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Victory Vinyls has been good for my vinyl needs, they also do large volume in tint or by the yard.

Old Post 09-24-2011 08:08 AM
Afrodeziak is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Afrodeziak Click here to Send Afrodeziak a Private Message Visit Afrodeziak's homepage! Find more posts by Afrodeziak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 09:29 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   
  Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: