Quantcast
Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight. - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight.

Originally posted by Type_S1
    Did the cashier survive the wrath of C_Dave? Did you tell her how to run a business and call her names for following government enforced regulations?

It makes sense that you and the wife smoke shatter at night.....
    Well lookie here...another ignorant, misinformed, dumbass post by S1. (Quelle surprise)
    A: I don't smoke shatter. Where did I say I did?
    B: Are you of that low intelligence that you can't think of anything to say, other than beating a dead horse to make yourself feel better? Run along little boy. You bore me.
    Last edited by C_Dave45; 02-17-2017 at 11:03 AM.

Originally posted by Gestalt
    Science made its case. Pot is next to useless medically. I posted an article above.

The only weed that has any potential are specifically isolated chemical extracts, often available synthetically, injected, that have no high properties at all. Has nothing in common with the stuff we are talking about here.

I smoke here and there.it's important we don't lie to ourselves why we do it.
    No, you posted a 20 year old article looking specifically at the use of marijuana to treat Glaucoma, based on a 24/7 usage of smoking over 3000 joints per year. To expand those conclusions to all use cases doesn't work.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Science made its case. Pot is next to useless medically. I posted an article above.

The only weed that has any potential are specifically isolated chemical extracts, often available synthetically, injected, that have no high properties at all. Has nothing in common with the stuff we are talking about here.

I smoke here and there.it's important we don't lie to ourselves why we do it.
    The article you posted does not reinforce your point at all. I've already pointed out that the medical community doesn't, and hasn't, supported marijuana as a treatment for glaucoma.

Look, if you aren't willing to entertain a reasonable discussion, perhaps it's best that you stick to tuning cars.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

This is a funny thread.

Yo Dave, www.farmacydispensary.com. You can complete a web consultation and they will start delivering to your door by mid next week.

Medical community has never endorsed any smoked, vaped, eaten, stuck up your anus, or titanium bowled use.

many ailments were claimed to be solved by weed by marketers. From galucoma, back pain, cancer, any lie proponents could find. Medicine has only proved that they don't work, or is toxic in the doasages needed to do even a little compared to actual medicine.

There is no doubt that medical interest is in very specific, non high producing compounds and synthetics, none of which ware effective or used as vaped, bowled, eaten. Usually injected. But even those, the jury is out.

Originally posted by BavarianBeast
    This is a funny thread.

Yo Dave, www.farmacydispensary.com. You can complete a web consultation and they will start delivering to your door by mid next week.
    Thanks. Im aware of the online suppliers. But I'm not looking for a source for product. I've already got that covered.

I just found it ironic how tight some stores are, when we're on the verge of completely legalizing it.

Medical community has never endorsed any smoked, vaped, eaten, stuck up your anus, or titanium bowled use.

many ailments were claimed to be solved by weed by marketers. From galucoma, back pain, cancer, any lie proponents could find. Medicine has only proved that they don't work, or is toxic in the doasages needed to do even a little compared to actual medicine.

There is no doubt that medical interest is in very specific, non high producing compounds and synthetics, none of which ware effective or used as vaped, bowled, eaten. Usually injected. But even those, the jury is out.
    Please spend some time on google scholar before making these claims. I feel like a broken record but you can't get useful information from reading news articles. You have to at the bare minimum review the study abstracts and at the bare minimum determine a few things:
    - is the sample size statistically meaniningful
    - what are the variables/controls
    - is the study peer reviewed
    - are the conclusions being made within the statistical noise level or not
    - is the study on humans or lab mice
    - if so are there any follow up studies with human subjects

If you don't believe medical opioids get you high then you haven't had any experience with them. The high from things like oxy is debilitating especially if you aren't used to it.

Also remember the drug companies are the ones fighting medicinal marijuana as it severely cuts into their profit and doesn't require any real special knowledge to grow so they lose control.

You seem to not have much understanding of the topic....
    Last edited by J-hop; 02-17-2017 at 11:11 AM.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by BavarianBeast
    This is a funny thread.

There are 50 better online places then that one to get products. 2 day shipping to Calgary.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

seen this floating around

https://youtu.be/zNT8Zo_sfwo

Originally posted by J-hop

Please spend some time on google scholar before making these claims. I feel like a broken record but you can't get useful information from reading news articles. You have to at the bare minimum review the study abstracts and at the bare minimum determine a few things:
    - is the sample size statistically meaniningful
    - what are the variables/controls
    - is the study peer reviewed
    - are the conclusions being made within the statistical noise level or not
    - is the study on humans or lab mice
    - if so are there any follow up studies with human subjects

If you don't believe medical opioids get you high then you haven't had any experience with them. The high from things like oxy is debilitating especially if you aren't used to it.

Also remember the drug companies are the ones fighting medicinal marijuana as it severely cuts into their profit and doesn't require any real special knowledge to grow so they lose control.

You seem to not have much understanding of the topic....
    I have, and as we are speaking in this thread, marijuana is medically useless, no better than placebo. Toxic in high doses. screws up mental development if to young and over use.

Almost all medical research now is on specific compounds found in the plant, and do not cause a high, and are not smoked, inhaled, eaten or anything like that.

Pretending it's medicine make young kids and adults use that as an excuse to use. Hey, if its good enough for medicine, its ok for me.

smoke it if you want, because you like it, but it is not a medicine.

Take your own advice, please.

My Ride
    Family Hauler

Originally posted by blairtruck

There are 50 better online places then that one to get products. 2 day shipping to Calgary.
    Go on

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

I have, and as we are speaking in this thread, marijuana is medically useless, no better than placebo. Toxic in high doses. screws up mental development if to young and over use.

Almost all medical research now is on specific compounds found in the plant, and do not cause a high, and are not smoked, inhaled, eaten or anything like that.

Pretending it's medicine make young kids and adults use that as an excuse to use. Hey, if its good enough for medicine, its ok for me.

It's so useless that further studies into the individual compounds of the plant are being pursued for their medical uses... okay, got it

My Ride

Tell that to people that use it for Parkinsons and epilepsy. Or for chronic pain (as I use it).

Your opinion (let's call a spade a spade: your ideology is forcing you to overlook any opinion contrary to yours) is directly contradicted by current studies and results experienced by patients.

There's merits to the statement that some people use MM as an excuse. However, that does not change its effectiveness for those using it for qualified reasons.

You certainly aren't well-read on this subject. Stick to the dyno.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by riander5

Go on
    i sent you a PM. that place has $30 shipping yikes

here is the instagram of where i order from .
    https://www.instagram.com/ce_headoffice/?hl=en
    Last edited by blairtruck; 02-17-2017 at 12:11 PM.
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Toxic in high doses
    Just to clarify this, as I hate seeing this myth about Marijuana, but the lethal dosage of marijuana (well, THC) is 5x that of caffeine and 15x that of nicotine. Meaning that THC is toxic in impossibly high doses even in the most concentrated shatter available. When it comes to smoking joints, it would be impossible to come anywhere close to the lethal dosage even if you can pull off chain smoking for 24x7 straight.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    2009 Acura TSX tech

What isn't bad for you in high doses? Even something like calcium is bad for you in high doses.

What is wrong with classifying it as medicine? Does the general youth assume that tylenol, aspirin, and cough syrup which is classified as medication; just take it regularly and abuse it? No, you educate the youth that marijuana is medication. Just like i teach my toddler not to go into the medicine cabinet and consume all the pills.

There are obviously the exceptions as there are people that abuse tylenol and aspirin.

The chronic pain epidemic is alarming. 7 mechanics at my work all needed their medicinal license for chronic pain. Cronic excuses maybe.

but anyway, back to actual medicine.

My Ride
    Born in Stuttgart

Originally posted by A790

Tell that to people that use it for Parkinsons and epilepsy. Or for chronic pain (as I use it).

Your opinion (let's call a spade a spade: your ideology is forcing you to overlook any opinion contrary to yours) is directly contradicted by current studies and results experienced by patients.

There's merits to the statement that some people use MM as an excuse. However, that does not change its effectiveness for those using it for qualified reasons.

You certainly aren't well-read on this subject. Stick to the dyno.
    Or the people dying of Cancer. My uncle took it in his final months of liver cancer. Better pain relief then any of the prescription drugs they tried without the crippling nausea... but I guess it was medically useless

Last edited by blindsight; 03-08-2017 at 11:18 PM.

My Ride

Originally posted by blindsight
    The thread really just derailed.
    First time on beyond?

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast