Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Fashion and Luxury > Meister MSTR Watch Giveaway!

Author
Thread
rage2

What I drive: Ricer SUV, Lexus Coupe in Mid Life Crisis Orange
Posts/Day: 1.11
Trader Rating: (25)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

That watch wasn't part of the giveaway.

Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-03-2012 02:53 AM
rage2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rage2 Click here to Send rage2 a Private Message Visit rage2's homepage! Find more posts by rage2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Type_S1
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Oh dang, should have looked before I posted...

Old Post 10-03-2012 03:04 AM
Type_S1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Type_S1 Click here to Send Type_S1 a Private Message Find more posts by Type_S1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DustanS

What I drive: 2010 Dodge Ram 3500
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I went to buy a couple of these watches and it looks like the bay is pulling them from the shelves, south centre had a couple left, but they weren't the models I liked. I'm going to see if I can find the ones I want at chinook tomorrow because they're heavily discounted as well.

Old Post 03-24-2013 08:05 AM
DustanS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DustanS Click here to Send DustanS a Private Message Find more posts by DustanS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K3RMiTdot
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.62
Trader Rating: (45)

quote:

i think they have them at chinook underground... if underground is still open that is.. seems like there all closing down

Old Post 03-24-2013 08:35 AM
K3RMiTdot is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K3RMiTdot Click here to Send K3RMiTdot a Private Message Find more posts by K3RMiTdot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowcat
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by K3RMiTdot
i think they have them at chinook underground... if underground is still open that is.. seems like there all closing down

Do you know why?

People go in, browse, touch, take them into the change room, figure out that's not their size, try on some more pairs, waste everyone's time.... take a picture of the SKU and buy them online.

In 20 years there will be no such thing as retail. It's going to be called a computer screen.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:13 AM
snowcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowcat Click here to Send snowcat a Private Message Find more posts by snowcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
snowcat
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by flipstah

Ah, so you're lint. Hello!

Big MSTR Chief is big.

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Expect a review this weekend. Thanks again, Rage2 and MSTR!

That looks stupid.

Old Post 04-15-2013 10:18 AM
snowcat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for snowcat Click here to Send snowcat a Private Message Find more posts by snowcat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 07:57 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Fashion and Luxury > Meister MSTR Watch Giveaway!

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: