Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Author
Thread
benyl
Hayan Namja

What I drive: One from Affalterbach and Dearborn
Posts/Day: 1.65
Trader Rating: (22)
User Rating: 250%

quote:

Is the comic on the same trajectory?

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-12-2016 07:39 PM
benyl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benyl Click here to Send benyl a Private Message Find more posts by benyl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

BensonTT
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
Trader Rating: (6)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

This whole time I thought Negan was Danny from Counting Cars.. LOL

https://www.google.ca/search?q=dann...XQpCLsQ_AUICCgB

Old Post 12-19-2016 06:32 AM
BensonTT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BensonTT Click here to Send BensonTT a Private Message Find more posts by BensonTT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JohnnyHockey
Neutral

What I drive: 2009 G37X sedan, 2009 Murano
Posts/Day: 0.45
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Spoiler alert....Sasha is playing the lead role in the new Star Trek TV series...

I still watch the show but it will never be as good as the first season...

What more can be done with the zombie genre anyways... Not much. If love to see a sequel to World War Z where they showcase the other interviewees from the book....

Old Post 12-19-2016 05:16 PM
JohnnyHockey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyHockey Click here to Send JohnnyHockey a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyHockey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Originally posted by benyl

Yes.

But things don't go the way you expect.

Old Post 12-19-2016 08:18 PM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redline
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.33

quote:

Originally posted by Swank
^haha, well played!

I'm glad the story lines are converging once again, but yeah, I wanna see people vs zombies, not good guys vs bad guys

The zombie have not been the threat for many seasons now and I don't see them as a threat anytime soon

Old Post 12-19-2016 10:42 PM
redline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redline Click here to Send redline a Private Message Find more posts by redline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
redline
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by benyl

Sort of, it is closer to comics right now but Darryl does not exist in the comics and he is in the show.

Old Post 12-19-2016 10:43 PM
redline is offline Click Here to See the Profile for redline Click here to Send redline a Private Message Find more posts by redline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent.ff
Neutral

What I drive: '14 Taco
Posts/Day: 0.10
User Rating: 100%

quote:

..well i think im pretty well done dedicating any time to this show..maybe i'll read the synopsis the next day, and see if its worth watching. So, damn, boring

Old Post 02-21-2017 05:19 PM
Brent.ff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent.ff Click here to Send Brent.ff a Private Message Find more posts by Brent.ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Buster
First Gear

What I drive: 2012 CTS-V Wagon, 2012 GL350
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

Ya, the show was always about the humanity of the characters rather than the zombies.

In the classic literature sense, you have three types of conflict, man-vs-man, man-vs-nature, and man-vs-himself.

Walking Dead has de-emphasized man-vs-nautre (ie zombies), in favor of the other two.

Old Post 02-21-2017 06:00 PM
Buster is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Buster Click here to Send Buster a Private Message Find more posts by Buster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Well at least it seems to be setting up for a major showdown

Old Post 02-21-2017 06:07 PM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brent.ff
Neutral

What I drive: '14 Taco
Posts/Day: 0.10

quote:

Originally posted by Buster
Ya, the show was always about the humanity of the characters rather than the zombies.

In the classic literature sense, you have three types of conflict, man-vs-man, man-vs-nature, and man-vs-himself.

Walking Dead has de-emphasized man-vs-nautre (ie zombies), in favor of the other two.

That's fine, but at least make it interesting. The season with the Governor was probably the best season, and that relied on man-v-man and man-v-himself. Now it's just dragged on(and wtf was with that terrible green-screen when he was looking over the dump..they run out of budget?). Watching some of the other shows out there (Sneaky Pete), shows what a good show CAN be..Sick of TWD

Old Post 02-21-2017 06:17 PM
Brent.ff is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brent.ff Click here to Send Brent.ff a Private Message Find more posts by Brent.ff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Tik-Tok
Cowboy Hunter

What I drive: Japanese functionality, Swedish style.
Posts/Day: 1.55
Trader Rating: (12)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

So are these gothy garbage dump vulcan wanna be's supposed to be The Whisperers? Pretty damned disappointed if they are.

Old Post 02-21-2017 06:57 PM
Tik-Tok is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Tik-Tok Click here to Send Tik-Tok a Private Message Find more posts by Tik-Tok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonic

What I drive: Infinitis and Nissans

quote:

Take him upupup ROFL...I liked that new zombie though.

Old Post 02-21-2017 07:07 PM
Sonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonic Click here to Send Sonic a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
2Legit2Quit
Neutral

What I drive: AP1
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

They're not the whisperers. They're "the heapsters"

Old Post 02-21-2017 09:42 PM
2Legit2Quit is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 2Legit2Quit Click here to Send 2Legit2Quit a Private Message Find more posts by 2Legit2Quit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
beecue
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.60
Trader Rating: (33)

quote:

Why can't they speak english properly? It doesn't make sense.

Old Post 02-22-2017 01:20 AM
beecue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for beecue Click here to Send beecue a Private Message Find more posts by beecue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
suntan
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.24

quote:

If Rick knew the universal greeting the meeting would've gone a lot more smoothly.

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Old Post 02-22-2017 02:11 AM
suntan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for suntan Click here to Send suntan a Private Message Find more posts by suntan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kavy
First Gear

What I drive: 2013 Ram 1500 / 2016 Cadillac ATS
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (43)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by suntan
If Rick knew the universal greeting the meeting would've gone a lot more smoothly.

Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong!

Old Post 02-22-2017 02:18 AM
Kavy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kavy Click here to Send Kavy a Private Message Find more posts by Kavy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:45 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > The Walking Dead (nothing but a big bitchfest by people who still watch)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: