Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Game of Thrones (TV miniseries)

Author
Thread
n1zm0
Fourth Gear

What I drive: S14|TB1
Posts/Day: 1.00
Trader Rating: (14)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

In the back of your mind you know it's all CGI but damn they did a good job:

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-30-2016 08:55 PM
n1zm0 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for n1zm0 Click here to Send n1zm0 a Private Message Visit n1zm0's homepage! Find more posts by n1zm0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

403Gemini
Fourth Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 1.03
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

An impressive amount of real world effects mixed with CGI - and done quite properly. Better than most movies in theaters

Originally posted by Mibz
She's already exhibiting signs of turning into my Mom, I need some sort of legal recourse if a full-blown transformation occurs.

Old Post 07-01-2016 03:55 PM
403Gemini is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 403Gemini Click here to Send 403Gemini a Private Message Find more posts by 403Gemini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: Budget Baller
Posts/Day: 1.81
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Watched all 6 seasons just now. Hands down the best ever. Lol yes I know 5 years late to the party haha

Old Post 07-17-2016 08:49 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nj2Type-S
First Gear

What I drive: 2008 Acura RDX
Posts/Day: 0.20
Trader Rating: (10)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by max_boost
Watched all 6 seasons just now. Hands down the best ever. Lol yes I know 5 years late to the party haha

lol same. my wife and i finished watching 5 seasons in 3 weeks. we're on season 6, episode 4 now. this show is wayyy better than "vikings", which i used to watch religiously.

i've gotta admit that we fast-forward any scenes with sam and gilly, though. i can't stand any scenes about the high sparrow, but i guess there will be fillers in every series.

this is hands down the best show, ever!

Originally posted by beyond_ban
Are you looking for a happy ending?? If so, PM me...

Old Post 07-19-2016 08:06 AM
nj2Type-S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nj2Type-S Click here to Send nj2Type-S a Private Message Find more posts by nj2Type-S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
klumsy_tumbler
Neutral

What I drive: 987.2
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Welcome to the club! Now you can both suffer through the year long (or longer for S7, I guess) wait until we get any new episodes with the rest of us

Old Post 07-19-2016 10:14 PM
klumsy_tumbler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for klumsy_tumbler Click here to Send klumsy_tumbler a Private Message Find more posts by klumsy_tumbler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RickDaTuner
Third Gear

What I drive: 05 GDB V.8 / 2014 TACO / SW20/ R1
Posts/Day: 0.60
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Pre season tease.

Maisie Williams in Calgary over the weekend filming Dire wolf scenes! She was also reported to be in Saskatoon

Anybody catch her?

http://watchersonthewall.com/maisie...s-season-seven/

Old Post 02-21-2017 11:55 PM
RickDaTuner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RickDaTuner Click here to Send RickDaTuner a Private Message Find more posts by RickDaTuner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JordanEG6
FKA: TeamCrewcial

What I drive: Honda E Toaster
Posts/Day: 0.36
Trader Rating: (41)

quote:

^ I heard about that! That's awesome.

Originally posted by nj2Type-S

lol same. my wife and i finished watching 5 seasons in 3 weeks. we're on season 6, episode 4 now. this show is wayyy better than "vikings", which i used to watch religiously.

i've gotta admit that we fast-forward any scenes with sam and gilly, though. i can't stand any scenes about the high sparrow, but i guess there will be fillers in every series.

this is hands down the best show, ever!

I personally think Sam's scenes are important. If he's becoming a Maester, it may tie into how to defeat the White Walkers or at the very least, gain more knowledge on them. Plus he has one of the few Valyrian steel swords left in the world.

1993 Honda Civic CX (B16A2) - 2002-2005
1992 Honda Civic Si (K20A2) - 2006-2008
2008 BMW 335i - 2008-2013
2008 Honda Element EX AWD - 2013-Current

NEW LISTING SELLING OVER 200-300 PAIRS OF SNEAKERS ** CLICK*** OR PM ME

Old Post 02-22-2017 03:58 PM
JordanEG6 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JordanEG6 Click here to Send JordanEG6 a Private Message Find more posts by JordanEG6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HiTempguy1
First Gear

What I drive: 1995 WRX STi
Posts/Day: 0.28
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Originally posted by JordanEG6

I personally think Sam's scenes are important. If he's becoming a Maester, it may tie into how to defeat the White Walkers or at the very least, gain more knowledge on them. Plus he has one of the few Valyrian steel swords left in the world.

Sam must be critical to the show overall, that has certainly been made clear.

Old Post 02-22-2017 05:54 PM
HiTempguy1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HiTempguy1 Click here to Send HiTempguy1 a Private Message Find more posts by HiTempguy1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 10:47 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Entertainment > Game of Thrones (TV miniseries)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: