Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > RE/MAX Realty Professionals > Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

Author
Thread
max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

I love it. This guy is like Better Call Saul. He's got a guy for everything.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-23-2016 12:53 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

The_Rural_Juror
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.37
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

I enjoy my privacy, so I don't disclose a lot on here, but passing Jordan on the road yesterday and reading the negative review reminded me that I should detail my experience here.

Jordan is one of the very few professionals that I have worked with who can keep up with speed and expectations. I purchased my home with his help a while back and had an great experience.

Prior to purchasing, I ran into an uncooperative, rude and lazy selling realtor who wanted me to work around his time frame. He wanted me to wait a week before showing me the home, and only within a 2 hour window. The home owners were unlucky because it was clear that this guy wasn't working very hard for them.

Jordan was able to get me in for a viewing within a few hours on his day off. I was also more than happy to piss off the selling realtor by halving his commission.

He was able to provide me with all the data that I required to do a thorough analysis on a different property within 2 hours, and we were able to come to terms within days.

My only slight reservation about the process, and this has nothing to do with Jordan, were a couple of his referrals who didn't share his work ethic. I hope they aren't riding on his coattails as I found an abnormal amount of mistakes in their work. This is counterbalanced by his other referrals who were great. It is important to note that more due diligence is required with these other companies.

Since then, I have recommended him to everyone that I know of who is in the market. He is exceptional at his job, and I will not hesitate to work with him again - hopefully soon.

Old Post 06-24-2016 05:03 PM
The_Rural_Juror is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The_Rural_Juror Click here to Send The_Rural_Juror a Private Message Find more posts by The_Rural_Juror Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
403ep3
Second Gear

What I drive: TDi
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

I have a story similar to inline6. I recently bought a new house in the NW and was looking to let go of my house as I didn't want to be paying for two mortgages. My family has a realtor that we use and they have been in the business for awhile and so we gravitated to use her. 10, 30, 60 days have gone by and only 7 showings later we still did not have a buyer. The biggest reason we have a tough time selling is because we had a 2 bedroom single home in a family community; there has been maybe 4 sales within the three surrounding communities with 2 bedrooms.

Here we started thinking and knew we had to make a change and had to have the tough conversation to go to my realtor and ask them to terminate the contract and because they are family and they understood our timeline, they did.

I've heard many good things about Jordan on this website and from some co-workers so I decided to contact him; however, I did look into other realtors around my community to see if there was a realtor that was a better fit and sold more within the community. Jordan was prompt with responding and we met with him several days after terminating my contract.

We needed a new approach, a new way of thinking, and a new way of displaying and promoting our product. Jordan had suggested that we should look at drastically improving our photos as we needed to show off the best features of the house, noticed some pictures that were not needed, and let us know that we absolutely needed to showcase the house by staging it more.

We ended up buying a few fixtures and furniture around the house and changed a few lights in order to become more of a "show home." Here are the pictures of our before and after and we noticed quite a big difference and felt confident we would sell.

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version
click for larger version
click for larger version
click for larger version

Overall, Jordan was quick to respond, helpful when answering questions, and knowledgeable when selling houses. Would use again

Old Post 06-29-2016 01:58 PM
403ep3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 403ep3 Click here to Send 403ep3 a Private Message Find more posts by 403ep3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Randy

What I drive: Legacy GT
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

I'll start off by saying this guy can sell anything and knows how to negotiate and offer realistic suggestions.

After hearing all the great reviews of Jordan, decided to contact him to sell a rental. Property was tenant occupied and we were prepared to list the house with the tenant still living there. Jordan gave us a list of things to do and when he came back to inspect, it did not meet his standards. He suggested to wait until the tenant moved out at the end of the month. My wife was hesitate as she wanted to sell ASAP but Jordan convinced her. It ended up being the best advice because once the tenant was out and house cleaned up, we got an offer within hours of listing.

The offer was 10k below list and Jordan countered back at full price. Again Jordan was right and the seller agreed to full list price. After the house inspection there was one issue that almost broke the deal. It was probably the most stressful 3 days working out this issue but again Jordan provided great advice and walked us thru what we should do. In the end the buyers waived the condition.

Jordan was awesome to deal with and was extremely fast in responding to all our messages and concerns. He was always patient with us and provided great advice when we were not sure what to do. Already passed his name onto several friends and will definitely continue to work with.

Will be in touch soon Jordan

Old Post 07-02-2016 01:29 AM
Randy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Randy Click here to Send Randy a Private Message Find more posts by Randy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
403ep3
Second Gear

What I drive: TDi
Posts/Day: 0.41
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

Another +1 for Jordan. Helped me with some furnishings for the new house!

Old Post 09-29-2016 03:40 PM
403ep3 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 403ep3 Click here to Send 403ep3 a Private Message Find more posts by 403ep3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:40 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Real Estate / Finance > RE/MAX Realty Professionals > Official Reviews Thread for Jordan Lotoski/ReMax Realty Professionals

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: