Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Official MMA Thread

Author
Thread
spikerS
Third Gear

What I drive: 2016 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost SCrew FX4
Posts/Day: 0.97
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

man, i really stopped following MMA like 5 years ago.

UFC was awesome when there was an event like every 8-10 weeks. You would have absolutely STACKED fight cards. Almost no one dropped out due to injury because there were so few, no one wanted to drop out and have to wait another year to get on another card.

once they started doing them ever 6 weeks, I started to lose interest, and then they became like every month....I pretty much turned away, especially when they started the whole "champ lost, gets immediate rematch" crap. I know some people like it, but not me. If a champ loses, he should at least have to take on the next in line before getting a title shot again. just IMO.

But I haven't sat down to watch a UFC fight night in at least 3-4 years, and instead, i just youtube fight highlights the next day if there was a bout i was actually interested in.

Originally posted by Mibz
Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-01-2017 11:59 PM
spikerS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spikerS Click here to Send spikerS a Private Message Visit spikerS's homepage! Find more posts by spikerS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

max_boost
Beyond Bully

What I drive: nothing special :(
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (31)
User Rating: 123%

quote:

Originally posted by redline
Last time she will be in the ring ... she is done

time for more hollywood!

Old Post 01-02-2017 02:21 AM
max_boost is offline Click Here to See the Profile for max_boost Click here to Send max_boost a Private Message Find more posts by max_boost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Pretty impressive win just now by Darren Elkins

Old Post 03-05-2017 02:27 AM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
spikerS
Third Gear

What I drive: 2016 F-150 3.5L Ecoboost SCrew FX4
Posts/Day: 0.97
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Can't believe no one has talked about this yet, but with GSP coming back, I really want to see him fight Bisping.

This presser was pretty funny to watch. Bisping is hilarious!

Originally posted by Mibz
Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Old Post 03-05-2017 03:24 AM
spikerS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for spikerS Click here to Send spikerS a Private Message Visit spikerS's homepage! Find more posts by spikerS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigbadboss101
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (24)
User Rating: 114%

quote:

Bisping and McGregor. Who is more mouthy. That would be quite a trash talking session.

Last edited by bigbadboss101 on 03-18-2017 at 02:08 AM

Old Post 03-05-2017 03:59 AM
bigbadboss101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigbadboss101 Click here to Send bigbadboss101 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadboss101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Supa Dexta
Third Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.72
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Floyd 'officially out of retirement for mcgregor'.

I am very interested in watching this. It will be huge as an event and interesting to see how it goes down.

Old Post 03-11-2017 09:50 PM
Supa Dexta is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Supa Dexta Click here to Send Supa Dexta a Private Message Find more posts by Supa Dexta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JRSC00LUDE
Third Gear

What I drive: S/C '00 Prelude '15 Tacoma '06 Vstar 1100
Posts/Day: 0.25
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 112%

quote:

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

I am very interested in watching this. It will be huge as an event and interesting to see how it goes down.

It's literally the two biggest pieces of trash in their respective sports doing..... how exactly will they go it anyway, boxing only?

Probably the only time in the history of the world two fighters either dying in the ring or being left unable to compete again would be a good outcome. Unfortunately it'll just end up being a defensive snoozefest followed by more trash talk and talk of a redo.

Originally posted by SJW
Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.

Originally posted by snowcat
Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.

Old Post 03-12-2017 12:12 AM
JRSC00LUDE is online now Click Here to See the Profile for JRSC00LUDE Click here to Send JRSC00LUDE a Private Message Find more posts by JRSC00LUDE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexualbanana
Second Gear

What I drive: Altima Se-R
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by Supa Dexta

My concern with this fight is that both fighters are smart enough to know that this will draw ton of PPV buys.

But both fighters are also probably smart enough to know that most people know Floyd will outbox Conor in a boxing match.

And since both are greedy motherfuckers, they are also smart enough to know that a Conor upset is going to amp up PPV buys for a rematch.

Old Post 04-10-2017 11:51 PM
sexualbanana is online now Click Here to See the Profile for sexualbanana Click here to Send sexualbanana a Private Message Visit sexualbanana's homepage! Find more posts by sexualbanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 05:51 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Official MMA Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: