Quantcast
California legalizes recreational marijuana - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: California legalizes recreational marijuana

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by ercchry
    Its worth it here... get on with a producer that does $160/oz (after tax and shipping) then sign up for a dispensary for all the fun stuff! Comes right to your door
    reviews of bedrocan are terrible. im with aurora but @8$/gram i just use the dispensary mostly. and puff flowers hardly ever/ Concentrates are where its at. why smoke 20% thc buds when i can hit 80% thc shatter
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

So far I have been happy with them. Everything in stock too... cured well but it is a little dry

Unofficial price target for Canadian legal weed is $8.41 per gram.

Which is crazy to me considering the stuff grows like dandelions everywhere in mexico.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by ZenOps
    Unofficial price target for Canadian legal weed is $8.41 per gram.

Which is crazy to me considering the stuff grows like dandelions everywhere in mexico.
    yeah i read that online seems crazy high for the amount they will be pumping out once legal.
    i just grabbed an ounce cherry kush online for $160 shipped. $5.71/gram
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    Bicycle

Default Re: Re: Presidential Election...Pffft...who cares. Here's the REAL news item!!

Originally posted by sputnik
    Canada is still slated to legalize it across the country this spring.
    I don't think so since it's been so quiet on all front so far and spring is really only 5 months away.

I think enforcement is still an issue as their is no sure fire legal way to prove working or driving under influence. It's not like alcohol where there is an accepted standard.

Also, Canada has to withdraw from international treaties. That may be a tough one.
    Last edited by Xtrema; 11-09-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Default Re: Re: Re: Presidential Election...Pffft...who cares. Here's the REAL news item!!

Originally posted by Xtrema

I don't think so since it's been so quiet on all front so far and spring is really only 5 months away.

I think enforcement is still an issue as their is no sure fire legal way to prove working or driving under influence. It's not like alcohol where there is an accepted standard.

Also, Canada has to withdraw from international treaties. That may be a tough one.
    I think it's a lot easier for the US to do it state by state due to their republic than it is for Canada to do it nationally for the reasons you gave.

Someday I might write a paper on coastal living and landlocked living.

Seriously, people on the coastlines are far more liberal and easygoing. I think it has something to do with the illusory effect of ocean waves on the human mind and vision. Constant motion like that 24/7 has a calming effect and given enough time will train the brain to be completely different from someone landlocked.

People landlocked tend to strive to achieve that motion by artificial means (fast car sales, pumped up trucks). Rigid static rocks creates rigid static thinking, unwilling to accept change.

Really the US should be broken up into west coast, east coast, paranoid central, and batshit crazy Texas.
    Cocoa $11,000 per ton.

Default Re: Re: Re: Presidential Election...Pffft...who cares. Here's the REAL news item!!

Originally posted by Xtrema

I never understand this argument...

It doesn't matter if it is legal or not. Driving under the influence of anything that affects your ability is illegal anyways. Heck, even driving too tired can be considered illegal. Is there a specific test for that? Is there a roadside test for legally used prescription meds? No, of course not. Just because it is legal to smoke weed it is not all of a sudden a hazard on the road compared to now. People who already blaze and drive will probably continue to do so and those that are smart enough not to drive impaired will not just start driving under the influence will they?

How is this any different?

My Ride
    changes every year

I don't care if it's legal or not just because it doesn't affect me either way. even if it's legal and I smoke it and I fuck up at work, I'm fired, even if I didn't smoke for days or so prior.

that goes for alot of people, I'd rather not chance it, I've already had a few pee tests lol

My Ride
    Ioniq 5

This popped up on my facebook feed today.

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Testing is happening on regulating and testing for usage in the workplace and on the roadways... hopefully it aligns well with legalization, which last I heard was going to be planned to announce the strategy this spring and actually implement it in 2018

My Ride
    2009 G37X sedan, 2009 Murano

Imagine hitting all those buffets in Vegas after smoking...

My Ride
    A car, a truck, and a bike

Originally posted by ercchry

$5 regardless of strain or potency plus shipping and gst, it's a flat $10 shipping charge from those guys. But what's also nice is you can mix and match. 5g minimums per strain

That's bedrocan (public site says $6.25/g for some reason though)

Aurora is a favourite on here, that's $8, and free shipping over 10g crazy fast service though. Placed an order at midnight and it showed up at 5pm that day.

But yeah I'd highly recommend getting legal. Doesn't cost anything either. Appointment is covered by ab health
    Which producer is that??

edit: NM, couldn't read
    Last edited by TurboMedic; 11-12-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

I haven't smoked weed since high school and have no interest in smoking it now lol..

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    I don't care if it's legal or not just because it doesn't affect me either way. even if it's legal and I smoke it and I fuck up at work, I'm fired, even if I didn't smoke for days or so prior.

that goes for alot of people, I'd rather not chance it, I've already had a few pee tests lol
    I raised the question in another thread regarding testing. By the sounds of it they will have to change to saliva tests which are only good for detecting metabolites about 24hrs after consuming.

If the above occurs and you were fired based on a pee test after the legalization that could result in a pretty nasty lawsuit against your employer. Employers will have a change the way their drug and alcohol policies are carried out.

Originally posted by J-hop

I raised the question in another thread regarding testing. By the sounds of it they will have to change to saliva tests which are only good for detecting metabolites about 24hrs after consuming.

If the above occurs and you were fired based on a pee test after the legalization that could result in a pretty nasty lawsuit against your employer. Employers will have a change the way their drug and alcohol policies are carried out.
    I agree...I can't see Company Policies remaining like that if/once the law changes. That would the same as being tested with a BAC of .00 but because there were traces of alcohol from a week previous, you would get fired?!

My Ride
    E90M3 510 Wagon

Cannabix is testing right now... thc breathalyzer. After testing it will go for approval. Then hopefully a legal limit is set for driving and for workplace just like alcohol, will not only be good for society, but also for my portfolio if all goes well

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Not after the Human Rights cases get rolling! Someone's will most assuredly be tread on.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Originally posted by 01RedDX
    My first experience with buying weed online was last week. A dispensary ad popped up on fb and I thought "why not" - they don't even ask for a prescription. I only bought a small amount just in case; it arrived a day later via Xpresspost. Good AAA grade strain, I was impressed.
    You ordered from a Canadian dispensary without a prescription?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast