Quantcast
Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight. - Page 4 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Re Cannabis. Wow things are tight.

Last edited by blindsight; 03-08-2017 at 11:18 PM.

Originally posted by blindsight
    The thread really just derailed.

He's trying to buy paraphernalia to partake in an illegal substance. Walks into a store and acts all casual about needing their supplies for an illegal activity and gets shut down because...laws. Says it will be legal soon, so they are stupid for not putting their business at risk just for his convenience.

It's dumb, you sound like a 17 year old whose birthday is tomorrow and got turned down at the liquor store.

Sure, everyone knows exactly what these products are used for, but apparently there is a protocol around purchasing them.

Call it lesson learned and move on, next time don't pretend to be cool and try to relate to store staff. That, or take this shit seriously and go about a legal method of obtaining your medicine.
    Oh thank you councilor. Uhh...Cept you forgot one thing: IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO BUY OR POSSESS A BONG, PIPE, ROLLING PAPERS OR OTHER PARAPHERNALIA. PERIOD.
    It's no more illegal than walking into a sporting good store and saying "I'd like to buy a bat thats good for bashing people's skulls in"....still not illegal!
    Where in this thread did I say I was looking for product? Where in this thread did I say I obtain it illegally? Where did I say I use the product?
    These are all pertinent facts that the store clerk doesn't know as well, and as such, is in no way commiting an illegal act by selling me something that is perfectly legal to buy.

I love how you assume to know what my demeanor was when talking to the clerk.

God you're an idiot.
    Last edited by C_Dave45; 02-17-2017 at 01:16 PM.

My Ride
    Model S

Thankfully Justin is going to make it legal, right?

I can just walk into one of dozens of stores here and buy it off the shelf with no "card" or anything. Same in 12 different states now. Shockingly, the world didn't even implode. Only difference is grow-ops dried up and the black market took a huge hit.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Gestalt
    The chronic pain epidemic is alarming. 7 mechanics at my work all needed their medicinal license for chronic pain. Cronic excuses maybe.

but anyway, back to actual medicine.
    I actually can't believe how uninformed, unintelligent, non factual and daft you are. I've been here for over 11 years now and I'm thinking he's gotta be trolling everyone.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 02-17-2017 at 01:22 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Whether or not pot is used for medical purposes, or something else, isn't the real point.

The real point is it shouldn't be illegal in the first place. We should have the human right to do whatever we want with our own bodies.

Originally posted by C_Dave45

Oh thank you councilor. Uhh...Cept you forgot one thing: IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO BUY OR POSSESS A BONG, PIPE, ROLLING PAPERS OR OTHER PARAPHERNALIA. PERIOD.
    That may be the case.

But it is still illegal to sell it as a method to consume illegal drugs.

The shop could be shut down if you were a police officer and she sold it to you knowing you were using it to consume shatter.

Selling Kill-Ex concentrate in Manitoba is illegal to those using it for dandelions. So when the Canadian Tire clerk asks me what I am using it for I just say "poison ivy". Then they unlock the cabinets and hand it to me fully knowing I am using it on my lawn for dandelions.

Last edited by blindsight; 03-08-2017 at 11:18 PM.

My Ride
    Ford

Originally posted by blindsight

I'd argue that the store would be morally obligated to prevent you from buying that bat, and would also most likely report you to the authorities. I didn't say purchasing paraphernalia was illegal, but the the intended use was...so their policy/law/whatever prevented your purchase.

I think it's safe to assume that without a MM card, or whatever, that your purchase of shatter was illegal.

I think it's safe to assume that their refusal to sell to you is due to some restraint or risk on the business if they do. Maybe they have to report someone involved in illegal activity, like possession, and selling the device to you means they can't claim ignorance.

I never said you were looking for product.

You still sound like a petulant child.
    Shatter is illegal. cant be gotten from the Licensed producers. Only thing legal with your prescription would be flower and oils. and grow your own is legal with the right paperwork
    Street Tune
    446HP 536TQ W/6# Lower, 3.5 upper 16* and 16psi

My Ride
    Exploded.

Marijuana makes Mario Kart even more interesting.

My Ride
    Pt Cruiser

Originally posted by flipstah
    Marijuana makes absolutely everything even more interesting.
    FTFY

Originally posted by sputnik

That may be the case.

But it is still illegal to sell it as a method to consume illegal drugs.

Is it? (Serious question) Where does it say that in Canadian Law?

And IF that's the case...then what good would my MM license be, when shatter can't legally be obtained from dispenceries?
    The store would still be selling something to be used in an illegal act.
    She said if I had my license then she could.

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Originally posted by flipstah
    Marijuana makes Mario Kart even more interesting.
    I'm calling you out: marijuana, Mario Kart 8, and Peking Peking.

Let's do this.

My Ride
    '16 FoRS, '09 UZN215, '90 Z32, '15 Grom

Originally posted by A790

I'm calling you out: marijuana, Mario Kart 8, and Peking Peking.

Let's do this.
    You'd both get destroyed. Seriously.

My Ride
    NC1

What's everyone doing tonight lol the gf is out partying so I'm up for some haha
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

Last edited by Sugarphreak; 08-17-2019 at 04:41 PM.

Try a Quartz bucket type nail OP, the difference in flavour is unreal, also its all about the lowest temp, blast it till its red hot and wait about 30-45 seconds depending on quartz thickness and you will never go back, also carb cap, its a device you put over your nail to introduce less air into the mixture and you can burn more oil with less heat. Also im a glass blower so if anyone needed anything i can make it for you, the newest thing in the dab world is terps (terpenes). They are extracting pure terps from marijuana and making a liquid of it. i made a bubbler type carb cap you put the terps in and it makes the flavour of your dab even more amazing. Everything i make is for tobacco use. Terpenes to my understanding are legal because they contain no thc or cbd.
    Last edited by cr-xbrian; 02-18-2017 at 01:40 PM.
    Blood for Boost

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with but I wanted to just highlight this part

There are ways to ingest it other than smoking... totally agree. However, I probably know about 30 or 40 people who have medical cards, and they all smoke it.

Now I could be wrong, but I doubt very much that you are grinding it up into smoothies or tea.

I do know that the general argument is to use a water bong to "filter" out the bad stuff... but that is complete and utter bull shit. It is the same argument that tobacco companies gave for sticking a filter on the end of a cigarette. At the end of the day you are still inhaling particles into your lungs that will damage cells and potentially lead to lung cancer.

As for the 30~40 people I know of that use it for "medical purposes"... one thing is true, they were all pot heads before. All this has done is give them an excuse to use it chronically.

Anytime I say to one of them "Hey, maybe you shouldn't be getting baked all day long and get a fucking job"... to which the reply is "BUT I NEED IT FOR MY ______" and then they stuff their face with disgusting amounts of junk food because they have the munchies. Yeah... really good for you medically, lol.
    So how are your burnout friends relevant to this discussion?

Originally posted by J-hop

So how are your burnout friends relevant to this discussion?
    Rofl.
    Aptly put!

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Sugarphreak

The rest of your post I pretty much agree with but I wanted to just highlight this part

There are ways to ingest it other than smoking... totally agree. However, I probably know about 30 or 40 people who have medical cards, and they all smoke it.

Now I could be wrong, but I doubt very much that you are grinding it up into smoothies or tea.

I do know that the general argument is to use a water bong to "filter" out the bad stuff... but that is complete and utter bull shit. It is the same argument that tobacco companies gave for sticking a filter on the end of a cigarette. At the end of the day you are still inhaling particles into your lungs that will damage cells and potentially lead to lung cancer.

As for the 30~40 people I know of that use it for "medical purposes"... one thing is true, they were all pot heads before. All this has done is give them an excuse to use it chronically.

Anytime I say to one of them "Hey, maybe you shouldn't be getting baked all day long and get a fucking job"... to which the reply is "BUT I NEED IT FOR MY ______" and then they stuff their face with disgusting amounts of junk food because they have the munchies. Yeah... really good for you medically, lol.
    lol bro. find a new squad
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    10' 4Runner SR5

Originally posted by Disoblige

You'd both get destroyed. Seriously.
    Ultracrepidarian

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast