Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > What should I lease? (Long)

Author
Thread
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.10
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

Don't get your wife to learn manual, just make sure the nicer/faster car in the household is manual, and let her figure out if she cares about driving something more boring.

Originally posted by R154
Let me break this down for you since clearly you wear a helmet full time.

I basically am calling you an idiot altogether. I am no longer attempting to show you a reasoned argument, I'm attempting to be entertaining at your expense.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-09-2017 05:48 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

It's a VERY easy car to drive, just lease it and let her learn on it haha. It holds you in place on hills too so you don't roll back.

Last edited by Mitsu3000gt on 03-09-2017 at 06:18 PM

Old Post 03-09-2017 06:15 PM
Mitsu3000gt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
klumsy_tumbler
Neutral

What I drive: 987.2
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Don't get your wife to learn manual, just make sure the nicer/faster car in the household is manual, and let her figure out if she cares about driving something more boring.

I'm all for more women learning to drive manuals, but I have to agree with this. If she really enjoys driving, go for it! If not... enjoy shelling out for a new clutch every 50,000kms

Old Post 03-13-2017 04:54 PM
klumsy_tumbler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for klumsy_tumbler Click here to Send klumsy_tumbler a Private Message Find more posts by klumsy_tumbler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bigbadboss101
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (24)
User Rating: 114%

quote:

Any of you selling your Sports/Touring wheels and going after market yet?

Old Post 03-17-2017 02:07 PM
bigbadboss101 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bigbadboss101 Click here to Send bigbadboss101 a Private Message Find more posts by bigbadboss101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 02:52 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > What should I lease? (Long)

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: