Quantcast
2015 Mustang GT - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: 2015 Mustang GT

My Ride
    Beyond Fit Golf R and Berta RAM 1500

Originally posted by Shlade
    Ya advantage gave Woodridge and Okotoks ecoboost a while they have a GT sitting in their show room at the moment. Can't believe I'm saying this but i prefer the camaros performance package over the mustangs... Wheels look better and sit perfect to the body, and the quad exhaust looks sick. It actually sounds better than the mustang too

Dont be surprised. The Camaro is a true performer. I prefer it over the mustang too.

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

I wish the interior of the Camaro wasn't so horrible. I mean it's downright embarrassing. Not to mention maybe I'm not tall enough but I feel like I'm a kid peeking over the top of a bathtub sitting in it. I'm sure I would get used to it but I've never been in another car that had blindspots as bad as this car.

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Maybe it's because I haven't owned a car in 10 years, only trucks, but I don't have the visibility issues out of my Camaro that everyone else seems to. I don't think I've ever had difficulty or been unable to see anything. I'm not tall either, 5'8" and I have the driver's seat as low as it will go just so I can get in and out of it.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

I don't think, if choosing between the two, that I could justify performance over looks in that comparison. I would still go Mustang as the Camaro just......I don't know, I couldn't feel good driving that thing around I can't get behind that styling.

I don't love the Mustang but, it's growing on me seeing them in parking lots. Ford just always seems to shit the bed on that rear end in my opinion.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    A slow bike & an even slower car.

Daily driving? Mustang.

Camaro has blind spots up the wazoo.

My Ride
    4x4 Abarth

Not just the Camaro's with GM/Chevy. Their pick ups are also awful. No matter how I position the seat you feel so crammed in the cab with a squished down windshield and small windows all around (for a truck).

With the new Canyonrado's its just like the Tacoma but with bulging fenders, deeper box, and even more awkward seating positions.

I'd go Mustang over the Camaro too on account of blind spots. And weight. I can barely get my head out the Camaro with window down all the way. But with the '15+ Mustang you look out the smaller than last gen windshield and see nothing but hood in front of you. And from inside, all the aggressive lines on the new hoods make it look all crumpled with a fake air vent that would drive me nuts seeing all that every day while driving. I want to see either A) NO hood, just road in front of me (NSX good example but RIP thanks to safety bull) OR B) minimal hood and if it needs one, a hood scoop can be there (TMIC Subies etc.)

Last edited by 01RedDX; 09-23-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3