Quantcast
Honda adds 2 more turbocharged vehicles to their 2017 line up - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Honda adds 2 more turbocharged vehicles to their 2017 line up

My Ride
    N/A V8, TTV6, DOHC N/A V6

Originally posted by Type_M

True but take a look at the preowned Fit, it's not moving in most dealerships. I have two and it's been there for more than 100 days.

Anyways to get back on topic, the 2017 CRVs are arriving in December. I've already seen model codes dropped and saw that there will be 3 2017 CRV Tourings available. Not too sure on colour as of yet. The Si will be debuting at SEMA
    Lol dude. Your info is just all over the place.

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- AutoMobility LA™, a merger of LA Auto Show's Press & Trade Days and Connected Car Expo®, announced today that several auto-tech products and services, including more than 50 vehicles, will make their debut in front of media and industry professionals from November 14-17, 2016, at the Los Angeles Convention Center.

Among the many global unveilings by top auto manufacturers will be Alfa Romeo's all-new SUV and Jeep's all-new compact SUV to compete in the growing compact crossover segment. Porsche will be presenting more than one global and several North American debuts, including the new Panamera, while Nissan will take the sheets off three, including the 2017 Nissan Rogue: Rogue One Star Wars Limited Edition.

Other confirmed debuts include the turbocharged Civic Si from Honda, the new fifth-generation Land Rover Discovery and the pocket-size smart ForTwo Electric Drive cabriolet. Mercedes-Benz will show three models for the first time in the U.S., including the AMG GT Roadster, G550 4x4 Squared and the track-ready AMG GT R.

An epicenter for advanced automotive design, Los Angeles will become a stage for several concept car unveilings. In a global debut, Acura will preview its future interior design, human-machine interface and technology direction, striving to achieve a seamless connection between man and machine. Infiniti will feature its new SUV vision, the QX Sport Inspiration, while Subaru's global concept reveal will uncover a new line of vehicles for the brand. In addition to production and concept vehicles, both luxury and economy marques plan on bringing more hybrid, electric and alt-fuel models to their displays.

A diverse mix of established automakers, tech companies and disruptors including BMW ReachNow, Hyundai, Ridecell and whiteCryption, are planning to unveil innovations and advancements around artificial intelligence, automation, car sharing, security and more inside the show's all-new Technology Pavilion (located on the Los Angeles Convention Center campus). Here, AutoMobility LA will also host its award-winning conference, where industry experts will discuss the hottest topics surrounding the future of transportation. More than 50 luminaries, including the CEOs of Ford, Intel, Local Motors and Next EV will make announcements and offer insights from the Roadshow by CNET stage.

"AutoMobility LA is packed with breaking news from automakers, tech leaders and startups, which is a true testament that the new auto industry isn't coming, but rather, it's alive and growing in L.A.," said Lisa Kaz, President and CEO of LA Auto Show and AutoMobility LA. "We're excited that in just one month, we'll be able to see everything uncovered live from the show floor."

Following AutoMobility LA, all of this year's vehicle debuts will be on display at the 2016 LA Auto Show (open to the public November 18-27).

AutoMobility LA is the culmination of a multi-year evolution of the LA Auto Show's Connected Car Expo and its Press & Trade Days into a trade show designed exclusively for the new automotive industry. The four-day event will bring together the entire "new mobility ecosystem" comprised of automakers, tech companies, designers, developers, startups, investors, dealers, government officials, analysts, etc.
    Last edited by Darkane; 10-23-2016 at 01:23 PM.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age."

-H.P. Lovecraft

My Ride
    Some Honda Dealership Test Drive Units

Originally posted by Darkane
    Lol dude. Your info is just all over the place.
    So I made a small typo. Read my first post guy

Originally posted by Type_M

True but take a look at the preowned Fit, it's not moving in most dealerships. I have two and it's been there for more than 100 days.

Anyways to get back on topic, the 2017 CRVs are arriving in December. I've already seen model codes dropped and saw that there will be 3 2017 CRV Tourings available. Not too sure on colour as of yet. The Si will be debuting at LA Show
    If you've had a Fit on your lot for more than 100 days I would guess your price is too high, especially since the customer has to also pay GST a second time. When my GF and I tried to buy a used one, they were nearly impossible to find and the few we did either sold immediately, or were priced so high that we ended up buying a new one. What year/price/condition/KM are they?

My Ride
    Some Honda Dealership Test Drive Units

Originally posted by Mitsu3000gt
    If you've had a Fit on your lot for more than 100 days I would guess your price is too. What year/price/condition/KM are they?
    I'll PM you, don't want to take another risk from the Mods

My Ride
    AP1

Anyone on beyond pick up a new 2017 CRV yet? Impressions?

Originally posted by EF9 Sedan
    I've driven one. It's much nicer than last year's IMO. Power is pretty good, but the CVT won't be for everyone. It's a better than average CVT though for sure. Interior is pretty nice, huge sunroof, lots of options/features. Really nice little vehicle but loaded it's $40K and that opens you up to a lot, so I would be cross shopping at a lot of different vehicles.
    Last edited by Mitsu3000gt; 03-06-2017 at 11:26 PM.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

When it comes to CVT, we have a completely different expectation than the majority of buyers of these kinds of vehicles. When we shopped for a vehicle for my gf's mom, we cross shopped a RAV4, CRV and Rogue. The Rogue was the last on my list because of the CVT, felt like driving a sponge. She loved how smooth it accelerated and ended up with the Rogue haha.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    19 Jeep Wrangler, 20 Hyundai Palisade

Originally posted by EF9 Sedan
    Helped a coworker shop for a CUV. Ended up getting the CRV Touring. They compared to RDX, Sorrento, CX-5, Rav4. Said CRV by far is best for the money.

Had a Sorento out last weekend actually and it was quite nice. The 2.0T is the way to go but you can't get every single option unless you get the V6 unfortunately, which isn't nearly as nice of an engine and didn't seem to play as nicely with the transmission. Interior, ride, etc. were all very good.

The one thing I hate about many of these SUVs is that most force you to take a third row, and you can't get rid of it, the best you can do it fold it in the floor even if you will never use it.

A bit more money but the Mazda CX9 was probably the nicest thing I drove in that rough category. Only complaints were it was under-powered and had no Android/Apple Auto. Interior was fantastic otherwise though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2