Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > The BBQ and Smoking Thread

Author
Thread
schurchill39
Second Gear

What I drive: Ford, Acura, Harley
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (15)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I did a sirloin tip roast for easter and 110 wings for a bourbon night last night. I'm definitely on the "yellow mustard for a binder" train now. So easy, helps my rub stick and doesn't effect the flavor. Also I think when I'm doing leaner meats from here on out I am going to inject. That roast turned out awesome.

I'll need to do some modifications to my Bradley Smoker though because it really struggled with all of the wings.

Originally posted by rage2
...Last thing I want is someone reading my posts and losing their cock over it...

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
Meh, they all look like Jackie Chan to me

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
You dudes have some squeaky clean assholes. I commend you.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2017 02:59 AM
schurchill39 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for schurchill39 Click here to Send schurchill39 a Private Message Find more posts by schurchill39 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 12:49 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > The BBQ and Smoking Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: