Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official Kijiji Funnies Thread

Author
Thread
SKR
First Gear

What I drive: Trucks and junk
Posts/Day: 0.21
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Are people actually fucking retarded?

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...gationFlag=true

God I hate rat rod people.

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-21-2017 02:13 PM
SKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SKR Click here to Send SKR a Private Message Find more posts by SKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

ae92gts
Neutral

What I drive: 1999 honda slow
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (1)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I think I just puked in my mouth a little bit...

Originally posted by WongYue

10% of a litre bike throttle should mean a 100cc right? I think I can handle that.

Old Post 03-21-2017 02:19 PM
ae92gts is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ae92gts Click here to Send ae92gts a Private Message Visit ae92gts's homepage! Find more posts by ae92gts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bourge73
First Gear

What I drive: CRV, Expedition, Maxima
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

God lord what a hunk of shit. 22 k your FKN kidding me. What an idiot.

A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Old Post 03-21-2017 03:17 PM
bourge73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bourge73 Click here to Send bourge73 a Private Message Find more posts by bourge73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
adidas
First Gear

What I drive: is Invisible
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 95%

quote:

Put up 2 pairs of shoes on kijiji as separate ads. First pair was free and second is going for $40 considering they are brand new.

First Pair

Iboku: Pls can i have it
Me: Yes, [my address]
Iboku: Wow i live very close
2 weeks go by
Iboku: Wow I got d shoes thanks so much.God bless u

A few evenings later he emails me regarding the Second Pair

Iboku: Hi what do u mean by price is obo
Me: That i will accept reasonable offers
Iboku: Like how much
Iboku: I give you offer cos u are good to me by giving one free shoes
Iboku: Which I want to give my friends as gift back home
Me: Just offer a price
Iboku: Will u do $20
Me: No, you have to be a lot closer to my asking price. I am not giving these away
Iboku: Ok pls $25
Iboku: Am coming from airdrie to pick up as am there for d weekend
Me: No. Thanks for ur interest. $40 or nothing.
Iboku: Ok i pay $30

Old Post 03-22-2017 07:36 PM
adidas is online now Click Here to See the Profile for adidas Click here to Send adidas a Private Message Find more posts by adidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SKR
First Gear

What I drive: Trucks and junk
Posts/Day: 0.21

quote:

Here's another one. All you have to do in life is cobble together a bunch of junk with no plan, call it a rat rod, and rake in the profits.

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars...gationFlag=true

The thing is, rat rods can be cool, and you probably can build one out of a '40 Chevy truck. But this isn't how you do it.

Old Post 03-27-2017 04:17 PM
SKR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SKR Click here to Send SKR a Private Message Find more posts by SKR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

What I drive: 2010 Recession Fighter LX
Posts/Day: 1.12
Trader Rating: (27)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

More of a pet peeve. What's with people selling vehicles in the ~10 year old range with around 200,000 kms on them that put LOW MILEAGE multiple times in the title and text?

I don't care if you are below average or lower than some other vehicles, but nothing over 200,000 kms is low mileage, no matter how old it is.

Old Post 03-27-2017 04:21 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mitsu3000gt
E-Gear Paddle Shifter

What I drive: 2017 Civic Hatch ST
Posts/Day: 1.80
Trader Rating: (28)
User Rating: 93%

quote:

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
More of a pet peeve. What's with people selling vehicles in the ~10 year old range with around 200,000 kms on them that put LOW MILEAGE multiple times in the title and text?

I don't care if you are below average or lower than some other vehicles, but nothing over 200,000 kms is low mileage, no matter how old it is.

Agree.

I think some people think "normal" mileage is 25-30K/year, or maybe they see others listed for 300K and relative to those, their is 'low'. Or maybe they just want to show up in searches for "low mileage" for exposure. It's BS any way you look at it, but they aren't fooling anyone - they're just advertising that they're dumb and are willing to lie to perspective buyers, so what else are they lying about?

Old Post 03-27-2017 07:42 PM
Mitsu3000gt is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Mitsu3000gt Click here to Send Mitsu3000gt a Private Message Find more posts by Mitsu3000gt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Sonic

What I drive: Infinitis and Nissans
Posts/Day: 0.39

quote:

The worst is when they put all highway km... Really all highway eh... Prove it.

Old Post 03-27-2017 08:09 PM
Sonic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Sonic Click here to Send Sonic a Private Message Find more posts by Sonic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dirtsniffer
Second Gear

What I drive: Silverado
Posts/Day: 0.64
Trader Rating: (16)
User Rating: 92%

quote:

my truck has an engine hour counter on it. For mostly highway you could show the average speed was significantly higher based on the lower hour counter. My average speed is around 50 km per hour based on 30,000 km and 500 engine hours. For a highway truck you may get 75 km per hour.

This thread is great, finally we are mixing the regular hate and intolerance with some actual car talk.

Originally posted by Mar
This cannot be for real, nobody's that stupid. I think this guy is just trying to cause shit.

Old Post 03-27-2017 08:37 PM
dirtsniffer is online now Click Here to See the Profile for dirtsniffer Click here to Send dirtsniffer a Private Message Find more posts by dirtsniffer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
darthVWader
Neutral

What I drive: VW Jetta TDLie
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Uber ready

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...gationFlag=true

Old Post 03-31-2017 10:46 PM
darthVWader is offline Click Here to See the Profile for darthVWader Click here to Send darthVWader a Private Message Find more posts by darthVWader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
G-ZUS
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Blue boy
Posts/Day: 1.23
Trader Rating: (124)
User Rating: 103%

quote:

Originally posted by darthVWader
Uber ready

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...gationFlag=true

Ne special

Old Post 04-01-2017 03:41 AM
G-ZUS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for G-ZUS Click here to Send G-ZUS a Private Message Find more posts by G-ZUS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
corsvette
Second Gear

What I drive: 6.6 turbo
Posts/Day: 0.54
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I can legit call my old car "Low Kms" Its a 1993 with just under 16,000 km! And contrary to what everyone believes, it doesn't have leaky seals, valve guide issues, rotted brake lines, rusty gas tank, etc......

Old Post 04-01-2017 05:46 AM
corsvette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for corsvette Click here to Send corsvette a Private Message Find more posts by corsvette Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Maybelater
Neutral

What I drive: Ferd Fteen Thousand
Posts/Day: 0.12

quote:

What gets me is seeing advertisements for classic cars from the 1979 and earlier, who say things like only 49'000km!

Nope, its not 49'000km, the millage indicator has just looped past 100'000km a few times since it was built, but there isn't enough zeros to record it.

Old Post 04-10-2017 04:29 PM
Maybelater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Maybelater Click here to Send Maybelater a Private Message Find more posts by Maybelater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

quote:

Not as funny as some others, but this dude has been trying to sell this truck for at least three weeks. He posts two new advertisements every day. He's getting more and more angry, here's todays:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...time/1253671771

2008 Ford F-250 XLT SUPERDUTY*** REDUCED FOR LAST TIME ***

$14,000.00

PRICE IS FIRM OR VERY CLOSE TO IT. LETS NOT WASTE EACH OTHERS TIME--------------PHONE CALLS ONLY-----------------
--------------------FIVE 87 THREE 51 FIVE 16 ZERO-----------------------
--E MAILS WITHOUT CONTACT ARE DELETED----THATS WHY IT SAYS ----------PHONE CALLS ONLY-------------------------------------

If this truck was a short box, I'd buy it myself.

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:24 PM
ExtraSlow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ExtraSlow Click here to Send ExtraSlow a Private Message Find more posts by ExtraSlow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bourge73
First Gear

What I drive: CRV, Expedition, Maxima
Posts/Day: 0.27
Trader Rating: (35)
User Rating: 94%

quote:

Not as funny as some others, but this dude has been trying to sell this truck for at least three weeks. He posts two new advertisements every day. He's getting more and more angry, here's todays:
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...time/1253671771

2008 Ford F-250 XLT SUPERDUTY*** REDUCED FOR LAST TIME ***

$14,000.00

PRICE IS FIRM OR VERY CLOSE TO IT. LETS NOT WASTE EACH OTHERS TIME--------------PHONE CALLS ONLY-----------------
--------------------FIVE 87 THREE 51 FIVE 16 ZERO-----------------------
--E MAILS WITHOUT CONTACT ARE DELETED----THATS WHY IT SAYS ----------PHONE CALLS ONLY-------------------------------------

If this truck was a short box, I'd buy it myself.

Do it. Offer him 10gs Via Email

A Ferrari is a high maintenance chick, you spend money regardless of what you do with her. You can baby the C63, or slap on all seasons, and you won't be spending anything but yearly maintenance. Of course that's like dating a stripper and refusing to fuck her, which would make you gay.

Originally posted by Rage2

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:29 PM
bourge73 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bourge73 Click here to Send bourge73 a Private Message Find more posts by bourge73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ExtraSlow
Third Gear

quote:

Yeah, here's his other advert from today:

REDUCED FOR THE LAST TIME, HAVE 24 IN IT, OWNED FOR 3 YRS HAS BEEN AND STILL IS A NICE TRUCK.
RECENT SERVICE LAST DEC--RUNS STRONG AND SMOOTH
6.8 V 10 TRITON-5 SPD AUTO-FACTORY TOW PACKAGE
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------PHONE CALLS ONLY--------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------FIVE 87 THREE 51 FIVE 16 ZERO----------------------
-------------PRICE IS FIRM OR VERY CLOSE TO IT-------------------
-------------LETS NOT WASTE EACH OTHERS TIME-----------------

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:50 PM
The time now is 04:49 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Official Kijiji Funnies Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: