Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups


Author
Thread
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

Group U16 bought 30 Mega Millions tickets for the March 31 draw. The jackpot is an estimated U$106.4 million; position 79 in the list of the largest ever US jackpots. Each share can win $1.1 million CAD after taxes.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-31-2017 06:45 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
 
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $23.9 million Lotto Max jackpot for the March 31 draw was not won and is an estimated $33 million for the next draw. Sales of $30.4 million were 22% lower than average and 8% higher than the previous draw. There was a 81% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 17% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 2% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 36%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2017 03:29 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 1 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Ontario. Sales of $15.1 million were 12% lower than average and 13% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1 million placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $56.1 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-02-2017 02:27 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 5 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $13.2 million were 22% lower than average and 12% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 40%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2.2 million. The $1 million guaranteed prize was also underfunded placing the Guaranteed Prize Fund at a record deficit of $56.2 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2017 02:38 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $33.2 million Lotto Max jackpot for the April 7 draw was not won and is a bonus $50 million plus 2 Maxmillions for the next draw. Sales of $33.1 million were 15% lower than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 79% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 18% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 3% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 42%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-08-2017 02:50 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 8 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.8 million were 13% lower than average and 12% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 43%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.9 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-10-2017 05:20 AM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The Euro Millions jackpot was won so no group play for the April 14 draw. The next most likely group play will be for the Lotto Max draw on Friday, April 28. The jackpot may reach $75 million by then.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-11-2017 11:30 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $9.4 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 12 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in British Columbia. Sales of $14.2 million were 17% lower than average and 4% lower than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 48%. The jackpot was fully funded from sales.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-13-2017 02:51 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $50 million Lotto Max jackpot for the April 14 draw was not won and is capped at $55 million plus a minimum 4 Maxmillions for the next draw. None of the 2 Maxmillions were won. Sales of $42.6 million were 10% higher than average and 29% higher than the previous draw. There was a 74% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 22% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 52%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $6.4 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-16-2017 02:16 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $5 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 15 draw was not won and is a minimum $7 million for the next draw. Sales of $14.1 million were 17% lower than average and 1% lower than the previous draw. There was a 71% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 39%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $2 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-17-2017 10:25 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $7 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 19 draw was not won and is a minimum $9 million for the next draw. Sales of $13 million were 24% lower than average and 8% lower than the previous draw. There was a 73% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 23% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was very low at 44%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $1.4 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-20-2017 02:27 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $55 million Lotto Max jackpot for the April 21 draw was won - one winning ticket sold in Quebec. One of the 4 Maxmillions were won. Sales of $46.5 million were 20% higher than average and 9% higher than the previous draw. There was a 72% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 24% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 4% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was about average at 56%. The jackpot and Maxmillions were under funded from sales by $0.5 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-22-2017 02:17 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mario38
Newbie

Location: Calgary
What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)
User Rating: 99%


quote:

The $9 million Lotto 649 jackpot for the April 22 draw was not won and is an estimated $12 million for the next draw. Sales of $15.2 million were 11% lower than average and 17% higher than the previous draw. There was a 70% chance the jackpot would not be won, a 25% chance of 1 winning ticket and a 5% chance of 2 or more winners. The payout was low at 47%. The jackpot was under funded from sales by $0.3 million.

__________________
Lotto 649 group play - $24 million jackpot for May 6 draw - click the www button in the footer to join

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-24-2017 04:34 PM
Mario38 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mario38 Click here to Send Mario38 a Private Message Visit Mario38's homepage! Find more posts by Mario38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:43 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   
 
Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > General > Mario's Lottery Groups



Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread


Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON
 

Google
 
Web beyond.ca

Terms of Use - Contact Us - Advertising Info - Archives - Car Blog

Powered by: vBulletin Version 2.3.9
Copyright ©2009 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Bringing Car Enthusiasts together in discussion on our car forums

Page Statistics : Page generated in 0.09285307 seconds (63.56% PHP - 36.44% MySQL) with 39 queries.