Quantcast
New Sponsor Intro - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Sponsor Intro

Default New Sponsor Intro

Hey everyone,

My name is Ryan and I grew up in Calgary all my life. Just like many of the oil an gas professionals throughout the province I too lost my job last year.

Long story short I wanted to use my time off to start something outside of my comfort zone and the only thing that I had any interest in within my monotonous (lol) life was watches.

I started a company called Bezel House and I should have a small retail location in Calgary hopefully by the summer. There is amazing watch stores throughout Calgary but the goal is to provide local watch enthusiasts with alternative options not physically available in Calgary or Canada.

Anyways that's my story and that's my niche. Currently I am the Canadian Retailer for Lum-Tec watches and I am in discussions to add a few "not so common" Swiss and German Brands to our showcase.

Feel free to message me directly with any questions etc. If you are interested in seeing any product prior to the physical retail launch later this summer please let me know as I am very unemployed and I need to get out of the house from time to time.

Thank everyone for your time.

My Ride
    Blue boy

Welcome to Beyond!

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Welcome aboard!
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    This and that.

Welcome to Beyond. Always interested in watches, looking forward to what you offer. Good luck.

My Ride
    changes every year

so does that mean you will be able to have Lum-Tec serviced? this is cool and I'm really rooting for you to do well and that you will have access to some niche pieces.

My Ride
    Silverado, G37x

Cool! Hope you do well

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Would be nice to actually see/try on LumTec. Every now and thing I think one would be nice but without testing it out it's always a no go.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    1994 Mustang, 2007 F150, 1991 Volvo 240 Wagon

Awesome!
    Any chance you'll be adding any "affordable" brands in the near future?

1994 Mustang - SBF swap in progress

My Ride
    Ford F150

You should do a collaboration with A790 on his WatchesYouCanAfford blog for your launch.

Look forward to seeing the shop open up!
    I can eat more hot wings than you.

Welcome, I was looking to get a different strap for my M67, and I found and followed you on instagram. Do you have access to lum tec straps?

My Ride
    changes every year

Originally posted by NoPulp
    Awesome!
    Any chance you'll be adding any "affordable" brands in the near future?
    Lum-Tec is pretty affordable.

My Ride

Originally posted by 03ozwhip

Lum-Tec is pretty affordable.

On his website it looks like the cheapest watch is $590. They look like nice watches, but none of the Lum-Tec watches drive me crazy personally to spend that much. I more look at <$300 watches so I can wear them all the time and not worry as much ( being in and out of the office).

Originally posted by 03ozwhip
    so does that mean you will be able to have Lum-Tec serviced? this is cool and I'm really rooting for you to do well and that you will have access to some niche pieces.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome. To be honest I will not have the ability to service the watches here in Calgary at the present moment. I will have to rely on LUM-TEC (US) to mitigate any servicing requirements.

I do know that quality and customer service is not only LUM-TEC's main priority but also mine so with that said I will be fronting the cost of shipping on all Bezel House's product line (including LUM-TEC) within the warranty period.

In the meantime I do understand the value of in-house servicing and will be looking deeper into that service when the physical retail store is established.

Hoping that answers your questions.

Thanks

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Welcome Ryan. From one "laid off in the oilpatch" to now small business owner to another, best wishes in your business. May your phone always be ringing!
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?

Originally posted by Clever
    Welcome, I was looking to get a different strap for my M67, and I found and followed you on instagram. Do you have access to lum tec straps?
    Yes, I have access to all their product line including straps. Definitely hit me up in PM if you want something specific and I'll make it happen.

FYI - I have also provided a promo code exclusive to beyond if anyone was interested in procuring any item prior to the launch of the retail store. The promo code is depicted on the banner within the sponsor section.

Originally posted by NoPulp
    Awesome!
    Any chance you'll be adding any &quot;affordable&quot; brands in the near future?
    Currently I am focussing on niche brands ranging from the $500 - $1500 CDN mark. With that said I have inquiries to several really cool brands that may fit the (under $500) bill and you may see them in my product line in the near future.

I'll keep you posted on those brands if I receive serious interest from them.

Originally posted by ExtraSlow
    Welcome Ryan. From one &quot;laid off in the oilpatch&quot; to now small business owner to another, best wishes in your business. May your phone always be ringing!
    Thank you, hoping things turn around for all of us and wishing you and everyone on beyond all the best in each and everyone's own endeavours.

My Ride

Awesome! Good luck!
    Just thought I'd ask before I buy my next watch, would rather support a beyonder than a big business

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    Would be nice to actually see/try on LumTec. Every now and thing I think one would be nice but without testing it out it's always a no go.
    I hear you! Working on a pop up event hopefully in May / June with The Audio Room in Calgary.

It would be an awesome opportunity to see all the products in person. I'll definitely let the Beyond Community know when the event take place and everyone would be invited.

Originally posted by Ryan_BH

Yes, I have access to all their product line including straps. Definitely hit me up in PM if you want something specific and I'll make it happen.

FYI - I have also provided a promo code exclusive to beyond if anyone was interested in procuring any item prior to the launch of the retail store. The promo code is depicted on the banner within the sponsor section.
    Awesome! I'll dm you on Instagram. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast