Quantcast
Current Gaming Deals - Page 3 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Gaming Deals

My Ride
    Grimace

Well I will go pick up a couple of the ice creams tonight then
    Well I rarely travel so I dunno, I cant say I would ever play it even though I would want to play pokemon on it for old times sake. At home I have too many systems already so another one would be useless to me.
    Some costcos have already dropped it to $169 though so people could check there and get their free games no problem and then not have to bother price matching.

My Ride
    16' Tacoma Offroad

Pre-ordered Deus Ex now that there's a few reviews

Playing E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy in the meantime. Great game for an indy developer.

Originally posted by schocker
    Well I will go pick up a couple of the ice creams tonight then
    Well I rarely travel so I dunno, I cant say I would ever play it even though I would want to play pokemon on it for old times sake. At home I have too many systems already so another one would be useless to me.
    Some costcos have already dropped it to $169 though so people could check there and get their free games no problem and then not have to bother price matching.
    If you grab a 3DS before Aug 12, you get a bunch of free downloadable games. Nintendo is dropping the price to 169.99 Aug 12 and they're offering 20 free games to people who bought early as compensation.

^^ That's what he was talking about in the last sentence. I was thinking about getting one but I would never play it. The only game I would want it for is Mario Kart but it would end up next to my Wii not long after to collect dust.

My Ride
    Grimace

Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
    Pre-ordered Deus Ex now that there's a few reviews
    I read one review I think it was pc gamer uk and they gave it 94, it sounds awesome, I just wish I had got on the $30 deal they had a week or so ago. But on pc i am busy playing cities in motion.

Originally posted by 962 kid

If you grab a 3DS before Aug 12, you get a bunch of free downloadable games. Nintendo is dropping the price to 169.99 Aug 12 and they're offering 20 free games to people who bought early as compensation.
    Well thats what I meant. Some costco's have already changed their price to $169 so you could get it now at the price drop price and register and get your 20 games for free no problem opposed to buying, then pricematching it later for the $30 back.

Anything on steelseries.com is 30% off using code "QC2011". I bought the Siberia v2 for PS3 which is supposedly in stock now although the product page doesn't say so. I got it for $95.40 which is a good deal unless duties/customs is like $50. It won't be cheaper than $100 at FS and BB if they carry it.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Any of you who dont have an Xbox or want another one, Canada only deal tomorrow with 5 big games included:

Microsoft will be releasing a new Xbox 360 bundle in Canada tomorrow. The 250GB system will include five downloadable games for free: Alan Wake, Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Fable 3, and Halo Wars. The bundle will be available for $299.99.

That's a sizable value, although users will have to allocate up to 30GB of space in order to store all five retail games.

The deal was first spotted by Darren Christie (via Joystiq). However, Shacknews has learned that the bundle will be available for a "limited time only" and is currently exclusive to Canada.

“Starting this week Canadians looking for great value on an Xbox 360 can find a bundle that includes a 250GB Xbox 360 console plus download codes for 5 full games all for $299.99 CDN ERP. If you don’t already own an Xbox 360, this is a great way to jump in with an amazing collection of games to start your library.”

In addition, this is not the "holiday bundle" -- Microsoft will be releasing more information about an alternate SKU later in the year. Still, it's an excellent deal for those who have yet to "Jump In," and don't necessarily want to become the controller.
    http://www.shacknews.com/article/698...-in-canada-299

My Ride
    Grimace

Saw on RFD that walmart will be starting up the $39/$49 games in September starting on the second I believe it was. Looks like space marine is up first then hopefully batman is one of the titles

Sept 2-8

Futureshop

Driver SF, Warhammer Space Marine, Dead Island - $59.99 each - Buy 2, save $20. Buy 3, save $30.

Bestbuy

Driver SF, Warhammer Space Marine, Dead Island - $59.99 each - Buy 2, save $20.

Only good if you want Driver though because DI is $50 and SM is $52 at Walmart.

My Ride
    Grimace

I will have to pick up dead island at walmart I suppose as I am not too interested in the other two. Then I believe my E3 preorders starting coming with GOW3 so I am good to go for the rest of the fall
    FS wouldn't take my instore preorder for forza 4 CE though so I preordered at EB and get the alfa romeo preorder instead of the bmw 1m which I wanted. Dont forget to email in your preorders for extra stuff from turn10 when the game launches.

My Ride
    MK7 R

I just picked up Dead Island for 34 bucks because of this:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2063391

It is now preloading on Steam

My Ride
    Model 3 Performance

I picked up Dead Island for Xbox 360 and Resistance 3 for PS3 at Best Buy today and was surprised t get $20 off. I don't see any promo involving both of those games together but not complaining.

My Ride
    Grimace

Bestbuy has a promo online where you save $5 for pre-ordering certain games.
    List is here
    http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category...preorder5.aspx
    But others are also included if you search such as regular edition batman.

Also, where is everyone pre-ordering batman. Every place has a different promo. From steel book, to classic batman costume, to playing as robin, to the extra level?

Damn, just saw on RFD that Xbox 360 250GB is going to be $198 this week.

My Ride
    S14|TB1

Portal is FREE! if anyone hasnt tried it yet

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Mirror's Edge for $5 on Steam. The game may be fundamentally flawed in story and some execution, but I love it and it's got a meta-score of 81/100. For $5, worth a bash.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/17410/
    Geek

My Ride
    Grimace

Today Magicka is 75% off so the complete collection is like $6.xx

Does anyone have it, I have heard stuff about it but never tried it so I think I will pick the pack up.

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

This weekend ONLY, Good Old Games (GOG.com) is having a DnD sale. The more you buy, the more you save. I bought the full pack of 9 games for $35, it includes:

NWN: Diamond Edition (with both expansions)
    Baldurs Gate 1 and 2, both complete editions (full expansions)
    Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone
    DnD: Dragonshard
    Icewind Dale 1 and 2 complete editions (full expansions)
    Planescape: Torment
    The Temple of Elemental Evil

http://www.gog.com/en/page/dnd_promo
    Geek

My Ride
    2017 Ford Fiesta ST

Not sure how long it's for, but for right now on Steam, the Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings is on sale for $30
    Geek

My Ride
    Grimace

There is a new humble bundle
    It is for Frozen Synapse, but if you pay more than the average at the moment, you get the entire frozenbyte bundle including trine, shadowgrounds etc.

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast