Quantcast
Possible taxi fraud? - Page 2 - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible taxi fraud?

My Ride
    2002 330xi, 1992 Miata, 1996 Spec Miata, 2012 Ram

Originally posted by gwill

The op is parnoid and delusional if he looks at life and sees a scam at every thing he does in life.

This stranger said hello to me. What sort of scam is this?!? Someone looked at me weird in the mall... this guy was dressed nice in a suit. Is this a new scam? Whats he trying to do!! Help me im scared!

Some guy really needed a cab and didnt have a phone... pretty simple isnt it?
    Then he should act like a regular human and not an entitled little shit. You will find that the response is often a lot better that way.

My Ride
    GMC Sierra, LX570

gwill, call yourself a cab you lazy millennial!

The op is parnoid and delusional if he looks at life and sees a scam at every thing he does in life.

This stranger said hello to me. What sort of scam is this?!? Someone looked at me weird in the mall... this guy was dressed nice in a suit. Is this a new scam? Whats he trying to do!! Help me im scared!

Pretty rich coming from you

If it was a cop in this story instead of a random citizen you'd be trying to figure out why the officer wanted to assault the individual, making wild accusations and jumping to ludicrous conclusions.
    Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
    Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Originally posted by Toma
    rx7_turbfoags best friend
    Toma the homophobe?

My Ride
    General Motors Competizione

Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

Pretty rich coming from you

If it was a cop in this story instead of a random citizen you'd be trying to figure out why the officer wanted to assault the individual, making wild accusations and jumping to ludicrous conclusions.
    Goddamnit, I was just going to say the same thing. Weird how that straightforward, no reading between the lines approach doesn't work if there's a cop involved.
    2007 GMC 2500 Duramax
    1981 GMC C1500 454

Originally posted by SKR
    Goddamnit, I was just going to say the same thing. Weird how that straightforward, no reading between the lines approach doesn't work if there's a cop involved.
    Just wait for his inevitable "Officers should be held to a higher standard" response.
    Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?
    Toma the homophobe?

Originally posted by Sugarphreak
    I swear that this is a new trend of trying to get people to beat you up by harassing them so you can sue them.
    ex. Burnaby dog kicker
    ---

My Ride
    1995 WRX STi

Have you ever thought of the approach. Perception is everything in life.

Had the individual come up and had asked politely and explained their phone is dead or whatever the case may be and they would appreciate it if you could call them a cab. Story would be entirely different.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Walk up to a stranger today while he's doing something else, interrupt him and TELL him what to do for you and if he doesn't listen TELL him what to do again.

See how that goes for you.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    This and that.

Probably been said already but I think all cabs have inside camera's now. So they don't care who called in if someone bails out on the cab fare. Sounds like this entitled douche needed some help but had no sense of how to ask someone for a favour.

My Ride
    F355 Challenge/996TT/FD3S/968 Turbo/NSX

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they are NOT out to get you.

My Ride
    G37X

It sounds to me like this was a case of attempted taxi fraud. How ghetto is that.

Lot's of scams going around. I had some odd homie g type white dude at the TD in bridlewood give me this sob story about getting drunk and not being able to drive his bosses car home (needed money for a cab he claimed.) The drug thing in this city is getting ridiculous.

I had some scrawny millennial puke at a flames game try to troll me and my gf at a flames game when we were taking pictures by making dumb faces photo bombing. He tried to stare me down But you know what..it's not worth it. Too many cell phones and world star idiots these days never mind getting a lifetime ban from the saddle dome because of some entitled prick. Kids these days have some serious balls, "I'm not asking, I'm telling you." What a clown. That kinda talk will get your ass beat.
    Last edited by Hallowed_point; 05-12-2017 at 01:26 PM.

Just wait for his inevitable "Officers should be held to a higher standard" response.
    And here i was wondering why Phil isn't here telling people not to jump to any conclusions...

Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

Walk up to a stranger today while he's doing something else, interrupt him and TELL him what to do for you and if he doesn't listen TELL him what to do again.

See how that goes for you.
    Doesn't that make someone an ahole not a scammer? Its funny people think its a scam when its just an idiot kid being an idiot.

Its funny people think its a scam when its just an idiot kid being an idiot.
    You take MASSIVE leaps to crazy conclusions when it involves CPS in any scenario. But here you want to just give a guy the benefit of the doubt and take it at face value. Alrighty then
    Toma the homophobe?

Classic distraction tactic

And here i was wondering why Phil isn't here telling people not to jump to any conclusions...

Doesn't that make someone an ahole not a scammer? Its funny people think its a scam when its just an idiot kid being an idiot.
    Thanks for thinking of me.

...but seriously. I was doing something I find important (work and golf, not at the same time) And also, I don't really care to weigh in. Sorry to disappoint you.
    ---------------------------------------------------

Any writings in this forum are my personal view and all opinions expressed should be taken as such; there is no implied or direct opinion representative of anything but my own thoughts on various subjects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2