Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Best Pho Places?

Author
Thread
msommers
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 10' 4Runner SR5
Posts/Day: 1.41
Trader Rating: (44)
User Rating: 98%

quote:

Pho Anh Huyen is still the best. Always 30A lol

Last edited by msommers on 12-17-2016 at 06:36 AM

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-17-2016 06:32 AM
msommers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msommers Click here to Send msommers a Private Message Find more posts by msommers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Wakalimasu
Neutral

What I drive: 2011 Mitsubishi Lancer GT
Posts/Day: 0.07
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Pho Rang Dong is the only place I go to for Pho. The broth ~~

#1 xtra large everytime

Last edited by Wakalimasu on 12-17-2016 at 11:30 AM

Old Post 12-17-2016 11:28 AM
Wakalimasu is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wakalimasu Click here to Send Wakalimasu a Private Message Find more posts by Wakalimasu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TomcoPDR
Slanty Gwai Lo

What I drive: Bowtie
Posts/Day: 0.73
Trader Rating: (78)
User Rating: 101%

quote:

A negative for me for Pho An on Macleod and 90th SE (old future shop of 1992 era)

Just really generic broth, Ma and pa type of place (no problem with that), no ambuence to the place imo. If you're in this area for Pho, just take the risk and go to Bolsa by Rona.

Old Post 02-13-2017 02:00 AM
TomcoPDR is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TomcoPDR Click here to Send TomcoPDR a Private Message Find more posts by TomcoPDR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rx7_turbo2
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (3)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

Originally posted by msommers
Pho Anh Huyen is still the best. Always 30A lol

This has been my go to place for the past year. My sister lives near by and recommended it. Had it this past Saturday, delicious as always.

*Disclaimer*
I'm a white dude.

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
Before I start pwning all the members with my findings.

Originally posted by Arash Boodagh
Plus, is it true you can feed a pig elephant dong and it will still grow and build meat?

Originally posted by Toma
rx7_turbfoags best friend

Toma the homophobe?

Old Post 02-13-2017 04:17 AM
rx7_turbo2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rx7_turbo2 Click here to Send rx7_turbo2 a Private Message Find more posts by rx7_turbo2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
aaronck
Neutral

What I drive: Fozzy XT
Posts/Day: 0.03
Trader Rating: (8)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

Originally posted by TomcoPDR
A negative for me for Pho An on Macleod and 90th SE (old future shop of 1992 era)

Just really generic broth, Ma and pa type of place (no problem with that), no ambuence to the place imo. If you're in this area for Pho, just take the risk and go to Bolsa by Rona.

Love Bolsa! Family place with a crazy Mama!

Old Post 02-14-2017 04:52 PM
aaronck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for aaronck Click here to Send aaronck a Private Message Find more posts by aaronck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sexualbanana
Second Gear

What I drive: Altima Se-R
Posts/Day: 0.39
Trader Rating: (7)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

I know it's been brought up in the past, but who has the best satay that's not the peanut satay? I'm thinking like the satay at Bagolac.

Old Post 02-14-2017 05:33 PM
sexualbanana is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sexualbanana Click here to Send sexualbanana a Private Message Visit sexualbanana's homepage! Find more posts by sexualbanana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bh87

What I drive: 2014 J150 1UR-FE
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by sexualbanana
I know it's been brought up in the past, but who has the best satay that's not the peanut satay? I'm thinking like the satay at Bagolac.

The Sate I like the best is at Binh Minh. if you ask for extra Sate when ordering they give you a jar of it on your table (add as much as you want). You can also buy it from them in a to go cup.

Old Post 02-14-2017 05:50 PM
bh87 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bh87 Click here to Send bh87 a Private Message Find more posts by bh87 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taemo
Second Gear

What I drive: rally pig
Posts/Day: 0.77
Trader Rating: (17)

quote:

Originally posted by jwslam

Mine is noodle king
https://www.zomato.com/photos/pv-re..._MjEzMDc3MDM5Nz

click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

a consultant recommended me to give Noodle King a try and order the cream style sate, he says it's not in the menu but it's really good.
anyone know about this?

Originally posted by darthVWader
This White dude likes.
2. Pho Hoai, Chinatown

I used to like Hoai but when we went there last week I thought the broth was weak, would rather go to Pasteur Saigon.

Last edited by taemo on 02-14-2017 at 06:11 PM

Old Post 02-14-2017 06:08 PM
taemo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taemo Click here to Send taemo a Private Message Find more posts by taemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BigDL
Neutral

What I drive: 09 Impreza 2.5
Posts/Day: 0.04
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

Anyone have an idea when Song Huong is going to be reopening?

Old Post 02-14-2017 06:23 PM
BigDL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BigDL Click here to Send BigDL a Private Message Find more posts by BigDL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jwslam
Second Gear

What I drive: is easy to spot
Posts/Day: 0.43
Trader Rating: (61)
User Rating: 96%

quote:

Originally posted by taemo
a consultant recommended me to give Noodle King a try and order the cream style sate, he says it's not in the menu but it's really good.
anyone know about this?

I get the 16 + sate, cooked sprouts.
It's literally the only place I can walk into and never divert from my order. I've walked in so many times thinking "I'm going to try that fried macaroni my buddy really likes"... and then the though subsides when it comes to ordering time

I believe sate beef is #21? It's definitely on the menu though.
Most people I know get the special (12?) and add sate but I don't eat the tripe / tendon, just the nam

I know Noodle World on 17th ave is the same owner and supposedly has identical menus.

Last edited by jwslam on 02-14-2017 at 06:28 PM

Old Post 02-14-2017 06:24 PM
jwslam is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jwslam Click here to Send jwslam a Private Message Find more posts by jwslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay838

What I drive: 02 Qx4, 07 Galant
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Originally posted by BigDL
Anyone have an idea when Song Huong is going to be reopening?

End of feb. that what the owner told me.

Old Post 02-14-2017 06:37 PM
jay838 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay838 Click here to Send jay838 a Private Message Find more posts by jay838 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:21 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Lounge > Food and Dining > Best Pho Places?

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: