Quantcast
Always Getting Buzzed By Couriers - Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Thread: Always Getting Buzzed By Couriers

My Ride
    Altima Se-R

Default Always Getting Buzzed By Couriers

There is someone in my condo building with the same last name as me. Presumably, that person is a renter because they don't have their name listed in the buzzer directory. As a result, I get buzzed once or twice a week from couriers looking to deliver packages to this person.

I can't buzz them up because the buzzer would only unlock my floor, which is on a much higher floor (what a peasant), so buzzing him in doesn't really do anything.

Do you think I should find a way to leave a message with this person to get their asses listed or find an alternative that doesn't involve me getting phone calls from my building in the middle of the day?
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Do you know their first name as well? FB the peasant and/or have beyond CSI track him down haha

My Ride
    G37X

The joys of condo living. I often have random people call me stating "let me in" Yeah..how about call the right person dumbass

I would talk to Management and let them handle it. Tenants can still be added into the intercom system.

My Ride
    CLK 55 / 2g Eclipse / EP3

Default Re: Always Getting Buzzed By Couriers

Originally posted by sexualbanana
    There is someone in my condo building with the same last name as me. Presumably, that person is a renter because they don't have their name listed in the buzzer directory. As a result, I get buzzed once or twice a week from couriers looking to deliver packages to this person.

I can't buzz them up because the buzzer would only unlock my floor, which is on a much higher floor (what a peasant), so buzzing him in doesn't really do anything.

Do you think I should find a way to leave a message with this person to get their asses listed or find an alternative that doesn't involve me getting phone calls from my building in the middle of the day?
    Change YOUR last name to initials. I would never use my name on a panel like that. I tell friends/family/guests/couriers my buzzer code specifically and go with a bunch of numbers on the panel.
    Last edited by revelations; 04-26-2017 at 09:16 AM.

My Ride
    G37X

Default Re: Re: Always Getting Buzzed By Couriers

Originally posted by revelations
    Change YOUR last name to initials. I would never use my name on a panel like that. I tell friends/family/guests/couriers my buzzer code specifically and go with a bunch of numbers on the panel.
    That's even better. Or Private. Whomever is legit will know your code from you in advance.

Regardless I would get your name off that panel and change it to just your unit #. If anyone can walk off the street and see who lives where that is no good. Or go completely private and just include the buzzer code in the notes whenever you order something.

My Ride
    1 x E Class Benz

Just tell them you don't want the package and return to sender. Eventually they'll fix the problem after they stop receiving shit.
    Originally posted by SEANBANERJEE
    I have gone above and beyond what I should rightfully have to do to protect my good name

My Ride
    Natural Gas.

Originally posted by rage2
    Just tell them you don't want the package and return to sender. Eventually they'll fix the problem after they stop receiving shit.
    Yep, that's the system. The dude making these orders needs to fix this, you can't do much.
    Quote Originally Posted by killramos View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You realize you are talking to the guy who made his own furniture out of salad bowls right?