Explosion at Manchester Arena - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Explosion at Manchester Arena

My Ride
    FA20

Default Explosion at Manchester Arena

19 confirmed dead, Scores more injured.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKBN18I2OP

A blast on Monday night at a concert in the English city of Manchester where U.S. singer Ariana Grande had been performing left at least 19 people dead and about 50 injured in what British police said was being treated as a terrorist incident. Police said they were responding to reports of an explosion and that there were a number of confirmed fatalities and others injured at the arena, which has a capacity for 21,000 people. A witness who attended the concert said she felt a huge blast as she was leaving the arena, followed by screaming and a rush as thousands of people trying to escape.

My Ride
    Highlander

Teenage girls and their parents. What a weird crowd to target. This is so sad 🙁

My Ride
    NC1

Terrible.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    Lease

Disgusting

My Ride
    '21 F150 PowerBoost

Originally posted by Melinda
    Cowards like this don't really care who the people are, they just pick places where they will wreak the most havoc and/or cause the most damage and/or casualties/injuries.

So most likely, they were targets because there were going to be crowded into a relatively small area where their weapons of choice would be most effective, and get the most media coverage.

RIP.
    Boosted life tip #329
    Girlfriends cost money
    Turbos cost money
    Both make whining noises
    Make the smart choice.

Originally posted by Mibz
    Always a fucking awful experience seeing spikers. Extra awful when he laps me.

Yep Mass migration is just working great. Not too long ago the Westminster attack where scores of people were run over and a police offer stabbed to death, and now this bomb where a Nail bomb was reportedly used. Not only that you have the BBC come out with a series covering the rapes of young English girls by Muslim grooming rape gangs over the past 10 years. It's sick. These innocent young children are fair game to attack.

Yet you have politicians saying terror attacks are part and parcel of living in a big city or Terror attacks are part of life like the London Muslim Mayor and new French President Emmanuel Macron.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by Melinda
    Assuming this was another typical Muslim "radical", is there anything more disgusting to them than females freely partaking in that type of environment? Serious question. And, how long do you think till that's Roger's Place or Vancouver/Montreal?

Also, in before racist/islamophobe/generic liberal insult.

But within a week you'll hear our worthless PM cowtow to more of this bullshit agenda of "tolerance" and continue to force a mixing of oil and water.
    Last edited by JRSC00LUDE; 05-22-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

My Ride
    Infinitis and Nissans

My question is how was the bomb brought in? Makes you wonder if this could happen at a Flames game...

Also, how many Muslim youth do you think were at this concert... Get your racists heads out of your asses.

I'm against mass immigration too and letting every refugee in without properly vetting them but don't try and say Muslims can't integrate with us. That is just nonsense.
    Last edited by Sonic; 05-22-2017 at 08:26 PM.

My Ride
    Bicycle

Originally posted by Sonic
    My question is how was the bomb brought in? Makes you wonder if this could happen at a Flames game...
    I don't think you can carry anything with size that can make that kind of damage. But of course chance is never zero.

My Ride
    Sierra, RDX

Also, how many Muslim youth do you think were at this concert... Get your racists heads out of your asses.
    Muslim is a race now? And here I was thinking that it was a term describing a follower of a religion.
    See Crank. See Crank Walk. Walk Crank Walk.

My Ride
    Fit Dugan Signature (2016)

Originally posted by FraserB

Muslim is a race now? And here I was thinking that it was a term describing a follower of a religion.
    Called it lol
    Originally posted by SJW
    Once again another useless post by JRSCOOLDUDE.
    Originally posted by snowcat
    Don't let the e-thugs and faggots get to you when they quote your posts and write stupid shit.
    I say stupid shit all the time.
    ^^ Fact Checked

Assuming this was another typical Muslim "radical", is there anything more disgusting to them than females freely partaking in that type of environment? Serious question. And, how long do you think till that's Roger's Place or Vancouver/Montreal?

Also, in before racist/islamophobe/generic liberal insult.

But within a week you'll hear our worthless PM cowtow to more of this bullshit agenda of "tolerance" and continue to force a mixing of oil and water.

How do you propose such a terrorist can guarantee no Muslims are killed in a public bombing? It's also obvious that it's not much of a concern for them. In their minds, those Muslims are dying as martyrs.

My Ride
    Highlander

It happened just outside the arena as people were leaving the show.

From the article:

British counter-terrorism police have said they are making on average an arrest every day in connection with suspected terrorism.
    Wow.

I'm against mass immigration too and letting every refugee in without properly vetting them but don't try and say Muslims can't integrate with us. That is just nonsense.
    Music is Haram to Muslims. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to listen to Ariana Grande. Muslims are of multiple races; Arabs, Africans, Asians..

If they are integrating so well, why do they congregate together and don't mix with other non-Muslims forming no Go zones?This 'experiment' of Muslims in Europe is going so well with 80 some Sharia Courts in the UK, hundreds of No-go zones throughout Europe, vast areas where people don't feel safe walking outside especially women, because they may be harassed or raped. There is so much crime caused by the Muslim migration such as drugs, shootings, murder and rape. Why is it that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe and isn't it so nice that the government and media is trying to cover it up as they get away with a slap on the wrists for their crimes because they don't want to be 'deemed' racist or they are told from the powers above not to pursue the crimes.

My Ride
    Infinitis and Nissans

Originally posted by SportEL

Music is Haram to Muslims. They certainly wouldn't be allowed to listen to Ariana Grande. Muslims are of multiple races; Arabs, Africans, Asians..

If they are integrating so well, why do they congregate together and don't mix with other non-Muslims forming no Go zones?This 'experiment' of Muslims in Europe is going so well with 80 some Sharia Courts in the UK, hundreds of No-go zones throughout Europe, vast areas where people don't feel safe walking outside especially women, because they may be harassed or raped. There is so much crime caused by the Muslim migration such as drugs, shootings, murder and rape. Why is it that Sweden is the rape capital of Europe and isn't it so nice that the government and media is trying to cover it up as they get away with a slap on the wrists for their crimes because they don't want to be 'deemed' racist or they are told from the powers above not to pursue the crimes.
    What the hell are you talking about?!...have you ever been there, you said it yourself, the mayor or London is a Muslim. Ya, I bet you think he goes home at the end of the day in his home in the "no-go zone" right. Done talking you, you obviously have spent too much time reading Rebel News or not enough time talking to people in your own city in your every day life.

Just read your other posts too...wow...take a break and go outside in the world.
    Last edited by Sonic; 05-22-2017 at 09:45 PM.

What the hell are you talking about?!...have you ever been there, you said it yourself, the mayor or London is a Muslim. Ya, I bet you think he goes home at the end of the day in his home in the "no-go zone" right. Done talking you, you obviously have spent too much time reading Rebel News or not enough time talking to people in your own city in your every day life.

Just read your other posts too...wow...take a break and go outside in the world.
    No, the Political elite and rich celebrities people that are for Open borders and mass muslim migration are just those people that don't have to deal with the situation. They live in their posh location in their countryside and don't have to feel the effects of what they are advocating for. They are just virtue signallers. The lefties protesting are just making the situation worse for themselves voting these sympathisers in.

Why would anyone want to go visit Western Europe now? Where it would have been safe a decade ago, it has only gotten worse and worse. There's more crime, dirtier streets, more people sleeping on the street. Tourism is down 80% in France.

My Ride
    NC1

Anything can happen anywhere. What is preventing anyone from driving a truck into a crowd of people? But fk this is upsetting to me. Not cool.
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

No, the Political elite and rich celebrities people that are for Open borders and mass muslim migration are just those people that don't have to deal with the situation. They live in their posh location in their countryside and don't have to feel the effects of what they are advocating for. They are just virtue signallers. The lefties protesting are just making the situation worse for themselves voting these sympathisers in.

Why would anyone want to go visit Western Europe now? Where it would have been safe a decade ago, it has only gotten worse and worse. There's more crime, dirtier streets, more people sleeping on the street. Tourism is down 80% in France.
    France was the top tourist destination in the world last year - same as 2015 - despite a fall of only 1.3% from 2015. Not even close to 80%.

I'm genuinely curious where you get your news from. Care to share?

Well I just left London on the Eurostar train after spending 4 days there. Was a great experience.

Heading to Paris now for the next week. Should be just as good!

Page 1 of 12 1 2 11 ... LastLast